Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,947 members, 7,906,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

Recruiting Profit Master - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Recruiting Profit Master (1049 Views)

A Nigerian Celebrity Is Recruiting Workers For His Importation Company / LIB Is Recruiting! Reporters And Photographers / American Companies Recruiting Foreign Nationals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruiting Profit Master by toksydo(m): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2007
This is a great opportunity in Nigeria to earn up to =N=1,000,000 or more monthly which is currently creating great results for many people and is very fascinating to me. It only takes 2 minutes to register and you can apply for free and earn good money. Click on this link http://www.ngsearch.net/html/GetMakeMoney.php?leadflag=AB2234&refererindex=1&name=TOKOSI. It is the link to my online marketing website to apply and contains my code for payment tracking. After joining, your own linkcode will be generated and you can begin to see results within 1 week. If you are too busy to register and benefit, pls help me by simply copying this message as it is, and forward to all persons in your msn and yahoo messenger at least 2 times a week, so that I can benefit directly (and them too). Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know Lekan Skills / Dakore Nd Akande / Jay Martins Soon Tying The Knot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.