Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (24293 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Arysexy(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Lie MoreHarmMade again? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Is this the new pics they distributed for you zombies in your whatsapp group? I'm surprised the manna suya seller hasn't used it yet
abdulazeez1002:
Atifku have not started reacting till he receives the Election results of Kano, Lagos, Kaduna and katsina.
Month of febuhari is a month of Atifku reactions

Sai baba till 2023

We Kaduna state residents are enough to give Buhari all the total votes Of S.E

Next level straight

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Enuose242(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Atifku have not started reacting till he receives the Election results of Kano, Lagos, Kaduna and katsina.

Sai baba till 2023

Next level straight

That’s your opinion man.. you can shove it up your natural black ass

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Sai baba till 2023

Next level straight
...and the lives of Kaduna residents keep shinning more than the lives of SEasterners since Buhari came to power...

M+u+m+u. undecided
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by sammy99(m): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2019
A thief shud b hiding from those dat wants to persecute him.

I wonder y APC will call Atiku a thief and he is still not hiding wer as d lifeless dullard is even afraid to detain him.

Can u now see dat APC and confusion are like brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by eneyoduke(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Instead of the government to use another for this lie the when ahead using lai Mohammed a shame
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by snowball11(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
”It is instructive to note that, the same BankPHB is now Keystone bank which was said to have been acquired Buhari’s cronies through AMCON last year,” Atiku said

Awwww!!! I just love the way H.E Alhaji Atiku "Messi" Abubakar (GCFR) replied the Lifeless APC and the ineffectual donkey called Lai Muhammad.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Goodluck Kakà Jonathan
God bless Bukky Ronaldo Saraki
God bless Yaks Ozil Dogara
God bless Otunba Guardiola Daniel
God bless Ben Common Sense Bruce
God bless Nyesom Costa Wike
God bless Waziri Pirlo Tambuwal
God bless The Rock Fayosè
God bless[b] Ifeanyi Iniesta Okowa[/b]
God bless Chief James Onanefe OgheneRonaldinho Ibori. kiss

grin
O boy, that Ifeanyi Iniesta Okowa enter die!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Myde4naija(m): 9:36am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Nah God be our defender. cheesy
that means u have plan to fail as u Have failed in ur plan.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by bishopkay: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Sai baba till 2023

Next level straight

If you had an iota of sense, you'd know bank PHB was founded in 2005 long after Atiku's gubernatorial election win. Try another shot zombie. This one ain't sticking.

#FutileKicksOfDyingMen
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by adaifx: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Sai baba till 2023

Next level straight
Gush you are a big fat liar. Who did this to you. All in the name to support incompetence and lifelessness.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by tonex360: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2019
BREAKING NEWS ‼
ATIKU ABUBAKAR ARRESTED IN THE USA ��

The presidential flag bearer of the PDP in next month's presidential election has been arrested in the USA. Atiku who embarked on a short visit to the US was whisked away from his hotel room in the early hours of today by the FBI.

Speaking on the development, the national chairman of the ruling APC, comrade Adams Oshiomhole said the arrest took place in his dream last night. He further stated that he was not alone in the dream. He hinted that, Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and most APC supporters also had the same dream in their sleep last night.
Speaking further, he said he was actually enjoying the dream until he was rudely awoken by mosquito bites.

APC is just a mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by noble71(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:
”It is instructive to note that, the same BankPHB is now Keystone bank which was said to have been acquired Buhari’s cronies through AMCON last year,” Atiku said

Awwww!!! I just love the way H.E Alhaji Atiku "Messi" Abubakar (GCFR) replied the Lifeless APC and the ineffectual donkey called Lai Muhammad.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Ifeanyi Iniesta Okowa

Once I see your comment I will just wait for the last sentence "God bless Chief James Onanefe OgheneRonaldinho Ibori" it makes me lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by pinkbarby: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Ok O

Hell Is Real... Heaven Is Not Scam.... Where Will You Spend Eternity?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2019
noble71:

Once I see your comment I will just wait for the last sentence "God bless Chief James Onanefe OgheneRonaldinho Ibori" it makes me lol.
I am honoured sir. cheesy

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by freemi(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74905383:
Atiku speaking just last month : If i am a thief , why can't the government investigate me?

Wailers/Children of hate Always : If Atiku is a thief, Federal government should investigate him or shut up!

Today from FG : We will probe Atiku when he returns over his involvement in the collapse of Bank PHB.

Wailers and Atiku right now below: ...............
ths is d most use.less n meaning.less ve read since 16 months ago

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Chuxz311(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi

GOD BLESS U bruh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Modragon(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Me i just know if God wants to sink africa,he should start with Nigeria...cus the greatest problem of Nigeria are Nigerians,we never learn from our mistakes and we are not ready for a better life we all clamour for...we will continue to live in poverty and shame in this nation..great Nation filled with useless people
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2019
Chuxz311:

GOD BLESS U bruh
God bless you too sir. smiley

Respect!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Chuxz311(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi

GOD BLESS YOU bruh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by monerozi5590: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi

Lol. Thanks for making me to laugh

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Fuckdamod: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74905383:
Atiku speaking just last month : If i am a thief , why can't the government investigate me?

Wailers/Children of hate Always : If Atiku is a thief, Federal government should investigate him or shut up!

Today from FG : We will probe Atiku when he returns over his involvement in the collapse of Bank PHB.

Wailers and Atiku right now below: ...............
If i am ever to change my mind and vote buhari, your name alone will reset my brain and make me hate buhari times 100. U are so irritating and you the kind of person i will never want to be like in my life. Your kind should be avoided at all costs. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Fuckdamod: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2019
edlion57:
Atiku even if der show us video of u stealing from central bank...we all will still vote for u...the only ppl against u are the foreigners from Chad and Cameroon that are in Nigeria collecting 30k from vice president buhari
grin i swear bro...
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
monerozi5590:

Lol. Thanks for making me to laugh
You welcome bro. Don't forget to vote for the PDP. wink
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2019
7Alexander:

Is this the new pics they distributed for you zombies in your whatsapp group? I'm surprised the manna suya seller hasn't used it yet
grin grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Hello staciaannie, Happy New year, hope you're no longer angry? grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by mohims(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Chief James Onanefe OgheneRonaldinho Ibori. :-

1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by moneypussyweed(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
My brother...you must make heaven.
God bless...Senator Ike pogba Ekweremadu.
God bless...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
moneypussyweed:

My brother...you must make heaven.
God bless...Senator Ike pogba Ekweremadu.
God bless...
Lmfao! grin You made me laugh so hard.

God bless you bro.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by wideawaken01: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Sai baba till 2023

We Kaduna state residents are enough to give Buhari all the total votes Of

Next level straight

You dey do SAI baba for person that cannot list his ministers complete.

To him he Ogboru is the presidential candidate. ASO WEEDS is working for baba

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by jamace(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Arysexy:
Lie MoreHarmMade again? angry
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Dayoara: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Again another lie from Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Ikem11(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi

Lol
I was reading hear u mention James ibori... U too love this man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient / Obidients Declare Operation One Borehole Project Per Community In Support Of Obi / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.