Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,171 members, 7,916,416 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:58 PM

Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed (24343 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / DJ Switch: We Will Be Standing Up To Our Oppressors Starting From Lai Mohammed / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by KilmerRougeDon: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Enuose242:

That’s your opinion man.. you can shove it up your natural black ass

Chai!

No joy for Bull-harry supporters mehn grin cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by JasonScoolari: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Ikem11:

Lol
I was reading hear u mention James ibori... U too love this man
Lol, bro, Chief James Onanefe OggeneRonaldinho Ibori is really a nice man. He's a father, a leader, a shield, a workaholic, a cheerful and jovial man.

Ibori na man Abeg. cheesy
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Omar09(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2019
post=74905383:
Atiku speaking just last month : If i am a thief , why can't the government investigate me?

Wailers/Children of hate Always : If Atiku is a thief, Federal government should investigate him or shut up!

Today from FG : We will probe Atiku when he returns over his involvement in the collapse of Bank PHB.

Wailers and Atiku right now below: ...............

Oga how market? Atiku can not travel to America n come back...he is in America. Now he was the one who folded bank phb... Jesus Christ! When will you receive sense? You are really messed up in the head.. You and your BMC crew. Tufia!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by ohil: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2019
I have come to realize that APC promoters are drowning and as a result they are trying to drag everybody to drown with them. Though the person I blame is Asha Buhari and the family members. They would have prevailed on Buhari to quit politics so as to treat his organic and inorganic illness. The truth is that if PMB happens to die as a result of this struggles his spirit will hunt them. Look at the embarrassment
he is causing to Nigeria to the comity of Nations, his family and Nigeria at large.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by Colb461: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Vice President and Current PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to a recent allegation levelled against him by the Federal Government, PoliticsNGR has learned.

On Friday,  Nigeria's Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed revealed that Atiku had a case to answer upon his return to Nigeria over the collapse of Platinum Habib Bank also known as Bank PHB.

Reacting to the development, Atiku in a statement issued on the same day dismissed Mohammed's comments as a 'Cock and Bull Story". 

“It is disgusting to continue to spin allegations of corruption against me by people who have failed to come forward with a single shred of evidence of my misconduct while in office. Isn’t it a shame that the ruling party whose National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole only yesterday gave official confirmation to the general belief that, even if Lawrence Anini becomes an APC member today, Buhari will forgive and consecrate him can turn around to accuse me of corruption today?

”They just suddenly woke up to the reality that, their lies about Atiku being corrupt can no longer hold? I challenge the federal government to come up with evidence that I benefitted from N156 million slush funds through Claremont Management Services Account on 13th January, 2009 as well as the collapse of Bank PHB as they have alleged.

”It is instructive to note that, the same BankPHB is now Keystone bank which was said to have been acquired Buhari’s cronies through AMCON last year,” Atiku said.

https://politicsngr.com/just-atiku-reacts-bank-phb-allegations-lai-mohammed/
if atiku has any question to answer.gov of kano state gunduje to av question to answer.. d truth is DAT in dis country if u are under APC u are a saint
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by danuzochukwu: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
President Atiku, don't mind the bloody hypocrites called apc and it's members especially veteran lying Muhammad. I see this as a desperate act of giving a dog a bad name in other to hang it. But it will not work because we are not fools, Nigerians are now wiser politically not to believe frame up from this failed government that, instead of showing us their achievements for four years they now resolve to name calling and blackmail. Nothing will stop Atiku, if you like get him arrested we will surely vote for him while in detention. Sending Buhari back to Daura is task that must be achieved.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by pavoda: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
God bless Dino Suarez Melaye
JasonScoolari:
”It is instructive to note that, the same BankPHB is now Keystone bank which was said to have been acquired Buhari’s cronies through AMCON last year,” Atiku said

Awwww!!! I just love the way H.E Alhaji Atiku "Messi" Abubakar (GCFR) replied the Lifeless APC and the ineffectual donkey called Lai Muhammad.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Goodluck Kakà Jonathan
God bless Bukky Ronaldo Saraki
God bless Yaks Ozil Dogara
God bless Otunba Guardiola Daniel
God bless Ben Common Sense Bruce
God bless Nyesom Costa Wike
God bless Waziri Pirlo Tambuwal
God bless The Rock Fayosè
God bless Ifeanyi Iniesta Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe OgheneRonaldinho Ibori. kiss
Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by veykey: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
post=74905383:
Atiku speaking just last month : If i am a thief , why can't the government investigate me?

Wailers/Children of hate Always : If Atiku is a thief, Federal government should investigate him or shut up!

Today from FG : We will probe Atiku when he returns over his involvement in the collapse of Bank PHB.

Wailers and Atiku right now below: ...............
your crazy party is just looking for a way to hold him down. Why now when he has gone to the USA they've been claiming for years he couldn't go do they want to probe him. That just shows how desperate they are.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by adakole(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Please which software did lie Mohammed use this time around. This government should go and jump from eko bridge. All they say he can't do he is doing Nd then dis. Maybe they will say he joined the herdsman in za other room now. And will be investigated. God deliver us from this idiot. Funny enough I can't even see any northerners campaigning for the idiot. Surround him self with Apc apologists and ass licking criminals.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed by UNUKHASO: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2019
edlion57:
Atiku even if der show us video of u stealing from central bank...we all will still vote for u...the only ppl against u are the foreigners from Chad and Cameroon that are in Nigeria collecting 30k from vice president buhari
edlion57:
Atiku even if der show us video of u stealing from central bank...we all will still vote for u...the only ppl against u are the foreigners from Chad and Cameroon that are in Nigeria collecting 30k from vice president buhari
[quote author=edlion57 post=74905385]Atiku even if der show us video of u stealing from central bank...we all will still vote for u...the only ppl against u are the foreigners from Chad and Cameroon that are in Nigeria collecting 30k from vice president buhari[AND THE 9 VILLAGES IN NIGER REPUBLIC]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video, More Picture:massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto / Court Sacking: INEC Suspends Action On Umahi’s Defection, Cites Reasons / Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.