Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,508 members, 7,971,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Needless Pain We Bear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Needless Pain We Bear (243 Views)

Oh, What Peace We Often Forfeit; Oh, What Needless Pain We Bear / Jesus Says The Father Is Glorified If We Bear Much Fruits / "The Grace Not To Miss Heaven" A Very Needless Prayer Most Christians Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Needless Pain We Bear by jonatoye(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2019
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: The Needless Pain we bear!

WORD FOR TODAY
A prayerless man is a man who will not but forfeit his peace and bear needless pain in destiny. There are some experiences we can avoid if only we can always present all our cases to God in prayer!!!
Scriptural Reference
"If you ask anything in My name, I will do it." (John 14:14 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the text, the Lord gave us the opportunity to ask anything in His name. Hence, we are expected to pray always for everything and about all things. When things appear to be working well for us, we may be tempted to think that everything is fine and that much prayers are not needed. This is a deception of the enemy to find an operational field for their enterprise.

We are in the world of power; you must always hold the hands of God in prayer in every situation of your life. The inability to seek the face of God in prayer has caused many people needless pain in relationships, business, ministry, career and marriage.

No matter how beautiful, wonderful and powerful your life appears to be or the prospect you think your life has by the virtue of both human and material resources at your disposal; be mindful of the fact that you are not a man without weaknesses and some level of incapacitation as human. In the face of various troubles, trials, temptations, uncertainties of life and things which makes us sorrowful, let's hold the hands of God in prayer to avoid needless pains in every affairs of life!!!

Prayer Point
Lord! Make me a man of prayer and perfect that which concerns me; let my joy be complete in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis
A prayerless man is a man on the battlefield without a weapon and facing the future unprepared!!!

Have an Awesome Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Opinion | Extreme Religiosity A Cankerworm In The Nigerian Society / WORD: What’s My Purpose In Life? / You May Be Rich Without Giving. But To Be Blessed, Giving Is A Must.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.