Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

S D P, N R C, The Igbo Question And The "make Belief" Called Ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S D P, N R C, The Igbo Question And The "make Belief" Called Ibb (2581 Views)

A.P.C: The Not- So- Smart Party / A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? / The Igbo Question: Why Nigeria Cannot Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S D P, N R C, The Igbo Question And The "make Belief" Called Ibb by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2010
He is called Maradona because this con man had made us to believe that he is nothing but a genius; though an evil genius. He succeeded in selling himself as a super star, an enigma and a super mind of some sort.

What many do not know is that the con man is not as bright as he presents himself. I respect his ability to promote himself as such a mystery and great a man, but the truth is that IBB is nothing but a "make beilef".

I was among those who bought the dummy about this character who is still deceiving himself and some deluded Nigerians that he has something good to offer, until I read a Biography of Adolf Hitler written by one of his  lieutenants. Unfortunately for me, I have forgotten the author of that book but he was German. I have been searching for that book all this while but I am yet to lay hands on it (I read in 1996: about 14 years ago). 

As I was reading that book, I saw the style of Hitler in perpetuating himself in power and observed that it was same style IBB used. Initially I thought it was a coincidence, bu the more I read, the more convinced I was that IBB was reading Hitler and was practicing what he learnt on Nigeria. He turned the biography of Hitler into his text book of governance.

The similarities where too much for a coincident:
For example:

1. Hitler asked the people to form political parties, IBB asked the people to form political parties.
2. Hitler canceled all the political parties, IBB canceled all the political parties.
3. Hitler formed only two political parties and asked the people to join, IBB formed only two political parties and asked the people to join.
4. Hitler called his two parties NRC and SDP, IBB called his two parties NRC and SDP.

Note: Hitlers NRC => National Republican Convention, IBB's NRC => National Republican Convention
          Hitler's SDP => Social Democratic Party, IBB's SDP => Social Democratic Party.

Does anyone think it was all a coincidence?

My conviction is that IBB is a dunce who could not even copy intelligently: at least, he could have changed the names of the two parties to something else. This guy is not real. He is nothing but "make belief".

Nigerians, do not be deceived, IBB has nothing to offer.

On the other hand, a Sovereign National Conference still remains a good option out of this deception of a Nation.
We can shout about reform from now till morrow, but the truth is that Nigeria in her present structure cannot move forward. Will 2011 elections be according the peoples wish? I like Jega, but Jega is only one man. Nigerians should not forget that.

I know that in a free and fair elections that IBB will not win, but the question is, will 2011 elections be free and fair? Of recent, his utterance are portraying a man who is drowning. Else, how could he think of using the Civil-War/Igbo marginalisation as a campaign tool? That he should be given 4 years as a Northerner, after which the Igbos will rule to address the inequality caused by the Civil War.

I am Igbo, yet I will prefer that no Igbo man ever rules Nigeria, than allow a social misfit like IBB to ridicule us.
What the Igbos want is this:

Free and fair elections
Let our votes count.
Let us choose our leaders.

And any Igbo man that will fall to the antics of this self deluded character, is on his own.

Finally, those who know IBB should please tell him that his days of disgrace are near! They should let him know that rather than get our votes through this insult, that he is rather pointing some us to look at the BIAFRA option again.

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Expels Minister Over Neglect Of Benin-Ore-Lagos Express Road / We Are Leading With A Wide Margin - Dora Akunyili / What's The Purpose Of A Committee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.