Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:20 PM

Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI (29202 Views)

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety / Christian Student Beaten To Death For Wearing Cross In Egypt / As A Christian Student, What Would You Rather Be Doing During This Long Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
bashy_demy:

Your such a nonentity who said jesus was good in break D[/b]ancing? am only telling [b]you it tribalism but if it was happen to be in the nothern part of the country some idiotic like you will say Muslims are killing Xtains in those area or what are you going to say.

This guy, I have noticed grammar is your problem.

Why do you keep on shooting me?

Where did you study? Ile Kewu?

Or are you a bomb-maker for Al-Qaeda ni?

So much missiles in 2 sentences?

It is tribalism when people wake up and feel Mohammed is offended and start killing every one they see as infidel? Or arrogant, retarded acts that need to be nipped in the bud?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2010
Maybe your the one who is suffering from grammatical disorder am not talking about the Abuja riot am talking about most part of the country especially the one in Jos cos i know you will be among the stupid ppl shotuing muslims has started again were you not among them?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by tkb417(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
so sagamite is scared of being axed

shoot him with ur usuals

u know how u do ur thing. u have a right for just one insult

so use it wisely grin grin grin
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2010
tkb417:

so sagamite is scared of being axed

shoot him with your usuals

u know how u do your thing. u have a right for just one insult

so use it wisely grin grin grin

Nah!

I want to create an "illusion" of me showing "retraint", but at the same time saying things that will fuel the guy's anger so he continues, so when I unleash, my lawyers will win the case.

Na tactics, no be fear.  cheesy
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2010
bashy_demy:

Maybe your the one who is suffering from grammatical disorder am not talking about the Abuja riot am talking about most part of the country especially the one in Jos cos i know you will be among the silly ppl shotuing muslims has started again were you not among them?

And where in your brain did you see us restricting religious savagery to only Jos riots?

Why do you want to restrict religious savagery to only Jos riots? Is that the only riots we have had in Nigeria? Is it the first?

How many times have moronic goats gone and kill infidels in the North without any consequence all in the name that their religion was disrespected?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
you have to check this out ok,

20 feared dead as Hindu-Christian riots spread in India

NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- Three weeks after an apparent misunderstanding sparked a confrontation, deadly Hindu-Christian riots continue unabated in the remote east Indian state of Orissa.

By Tuesday, about 20 deaths had been reported, said Praveen Kumar, the superintendent of police in the worst-affected Kandhamal district.

The latest casualty is a police officer who died after an armed mob of about 400 to 500 mostly Hindus torched a police station in the district on Monday, Orissa state police said.

Orissa's Director General of Police G.C. Nanda the policeman died when the mob opened fire at officers fleeing the burning building.

The attack, he said, may have been in retaliation for arrests that police made in the ongoing communal fighting. Video Watch more about the riots in India »

The attack came two days after police fired on a crowd to prevent it from attacking Christian residents. Between three and six people died in the shooting, CNN's sister network CNN-IBN reported.

The violence spread to southern India over the weekend when vandals attacked 14 churches in an hour in the state of Karnataka Sunday, the network said.

The Christian community in the Karnataka -- numbering about 2.5 million -- said right-wing Hindus are targeting them for opposing the violence in Orissa.

By Tuesday, police had arrested about 140 people in connection with the riots, said Karnataka's Inspector General of Police A.M. Prasad.

Sixty of them -- all Hindus -- were arrested for the church attacks, Prasad said. The rest, mostly Christians, were charged with disturbing the peace, he said.

Orissa has historically been a tinderbox of Hindu-Christian tensions.

Some Hindu groups view the work of Christian missionaries in the state with suspicion. They accuse missionaries of bribing or forcing Hindus into converting.

The seeds for the current conflict were planted on August 23, when Hindu leader, Laxmananda Saraswati, and four others were killed in Kandhamal after 20 to 30 gunmen barged into a Hindu school and began shooting, the Orissa chief minister's office said.

The authorities have not determined who killed Saraswati, but after the incident they detained five people who are Christians, said Sukanta Panda, spokesman for the chief minister.

The government says the killings may have been the work of Maoist rebels -- investigators have many unanswered questions -- but some hardline Hindus blamed a Christian minority.

They took to the streets in anger, rampaging through predominantly Christian neighborhoods, ransacking shops and torching houses.

They chopped down trees to block roads, making it difficult for police to reach trouble spots. A Christian orphanage was set on fire. A 20-year-old woman, who was teaching children inside, burned to death.

Christian residents fought back, and the clashes spread. Authorities imposed a night curfew in many towns and deployed state and federal forces in the troubled areas, Kumar -- the police superintendent -- said.

Both sides said the violence has left Christian churches and Hindu temples razed to the ground.

This is not the first time the simmering anger has boiled over in the state with deadly consequences. In 1999, a Hindu mob burned to death an Australian missionary, Graham Staines, and his two children while they slept inside their car.

And last Christmas, clashing groups killed four people and burned several churches in the same Orissa district -- Kandhamal.

Maoist rebels, who claim to be fighting for the poor and the dispossessed, have been battling the Indian government in an insurgency that has resulted in thousands of casualties since the late 1960s.

Some Christians accept the Maoist theory, saying the rebels have also struck against hard-line Hindus because they associate them as being closely aligned with the government.

But Hindu groups insists that Christians were behind Saraswati's death.
advertisement

Unlike Orissa, Karnataka has until now been spared the large-scale clash between Christians and Hindus.
But now, many in the Christian community fear their calm and prosperous state may become another battleground between the two religions, CNN-IBN said

so what will you say about this why is it only the Xtains?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by sessy2(f): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2010
somethin i like about christianity, is their acceptance of the supremecy of God in practical matters. let a muslem go into a church and shout allah akubar 98% of the xtians sitted will assume his a mad man and d other 2% with different opinions will agree wit d 98% dat he shld be left to God for judgement. moslems shld learn to do same. in any case God is stonger than all of us put together.untill ur life is in danger avoid physical force its there in the quran.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2010
sessy2:

somethin i like about christianity, is their acceptance of the supremecy of God in practical matters. let a muslem go into a church and shout allah akubar 98% of the xtians sitted will assume his a mad man and d other 2% with different opinions will agree wit d 98% dat he shld be left to God for judgement. moslems shld learn to do same. in any case God is stonger than all of us put together.untill your life is in danger avoid physical force its there in the quran.
what planet are you from Mr? even if Jesus was to be alive he will never think the way you think.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by sessy2(f): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2010
[/quote][quote author=bashy_demy link=topic=497785.msg6609813#msg6609813 date=1282330348]
what planet are you from Mr? even if Jesus was to be alive he will never think the way you think.
am from a planet where some pipo gather and  burn our churches, am from a planet where some pipo will not only kill pregnant women but bring out d unborn kid and butcher them, dats my planet u get that. definately not pluto.get that ? as for u thinking dat u could ever think wat Jesus christ could think. i pity you. haba mallam
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by sessy2(f): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2010
in case you want more clue this may help. dat is if u can think straight. am from a planet where somebody wil wrap bomb like pampers inside pant on christmas day and sit on a plane. What for? Haba definately not jupiter.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2010
sessy2:

am from a planet where some pipo gather and  burn our churches, am from a planet where some pipo will not only kill pregnant women but bring out d unborn kid and butcher them, dats my planet u get that. definately not pluto.get that ? as for u thinking dat u could ever think wat Jesus christ could think. i pity you. haba mallam
hmmmm Kudos but you forget something are you not from the Planet where someone wrap bomb in a gift and take it to the tower of his church pastor i mean Pastor Oyakhilome cuase he Oyakhilome refuse to gibe him his own share of the church offering is that caused by the Muslim? you are such an slowpoke thank God the suicide did not succeed and i know fool like you and some newspaper's Headlines will say some Islamic suicide bomber attack pastor Chris Onyakhilome office with Bomb.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2010
and sorry i am not a Malam i am a yoruba man from Ibadan oyo state. ok get that into your fucking skull
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by misterh(m): 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2010
From replies so far, i can discover that people have wrong views about Islam. They judge Islam based on the actions of some few deluded and ignorant ones instead of studying the religion from the main source of knowledge , the Qur'an and the Sunnah. ISLAM DOES NOT SUPPORT TERRORISM. Also, people judge Islam from misleading stories compiled by the wicked ones. Have you stopped to ask yourself that when there is violence in the north, people believe that the muslims caused it. These riots could have been ethnical riots. Is it only in the north that we have muslims. We also have muslims in other regions and they are living with people of other religions conviniently. There is also peace in Saudi Arabia where the religion comes from. I will regard wars in Islamic countries as being politically influenced.
http://www.thedebate.org/thedebate/iraq.asp
http://www.thedebate.org/thedebate/afghanistan.asp
PLEASE LET US GET OUR FACTS RIGHT.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Thanks.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
@misterh May your days be long pls tell them ooo make una listen and read more about the crisis so you wont be burn by fire
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:18am On Aug 21, 2010
sessy2:

somethin i like about christianity, is their acceptance of the supremecy of God in practical matters. let a muslem go into a church and shout allah akubar 98% of the xtians sitted will assume his a mad man and d other 2% with different opinions will agree wit d 98% dat he shld be left to God for judgement. moslems shld learn to do same. in any case God is stonger than all of us put together.untill your life is in danger avoid physical force its there in the quran.

Thank you.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:20am On Aug 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

She is from the planet where people are expected not to behave like if they have a rabies infested brain.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 1:38am On Aug 21, 2010
misterh:

From replies so far, i can discover that people have wrong views about Islam. They judge Islam based on the actions of some few deluded and ignorant ones instead of studying the religion from the main source of knowledge , the Qur'an and the Sunnah. ISLAM DOES NOT SUPPORT TERRORISM. Also, people judge Islam from misleading stories compiled by the wicked ones. Have you stopped to ask yourself that when there is violence in the north, people believe that the muslims caused it. These riots could have been ethnical riots. Is it only in the north that we have muslims. We also have muslims in other regions and they are living with people of other religions conviniently. There is also peace in Saudi Arabia where the religion comes from. I will regard wars in Islamic countries as being politically influenced.
PLEASE LET US GET OUR FACTS RIGHT.                                                                                                                                                                                  Thanks.

The reality is that muslim leading figures are not doing enough to dissociate the religion from fundamentalism.

The reality is that supertranscendentness of violent actions demonstrating desire to kill as many innocent people as possible in the name of religious belief is carried out by muslim fundamentalists, all other religions' fundamentalists are negligible and most of these already negligible fundamentalists do not refer to their holy scriptures as their guidance for the evil acts.

The reality is that too many muslims are willing to not whole-heartedly condemn WITHOUT reservation these kinds of barbaric violence we see (some even look for some lame victim excuse to justify such).

The reality is that those that preach and promote such violence/hate easily have worrying levels of following and influence in shaping opinions in the muslim community and are allowed by the community to preach with impunity, instead of being sidelined as retards and condemned fully in public by muslim leaders.

The reality is that fundamentalists have so much extractions to pick from the Quran to justify their evil and yet leading "mullahs" and "scholars" have not been able to provide alternative interpretations that surmount the violent intepretations in believer's minds like other religions have successfully been able to do.

The fact is that all of the above have soiled the reputation of Islam and the preponderant fault for this falls on followers of the religion themselves, not others as some retards want to convince themselves.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by igboboy1(m): 1:47am On Aug 21, 2010
misterh:

PLEASE LET US GET OUR FACTS RIGHT.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Thanks.

Saudi Arabia is your example? May Ogbanje infect your left yansh., This is the same country where i cannot wear a cross, i cannot hold my bible on the street, where if i preach to a muslim i'll be chopped, the same country where i am not allowed to build a church,

WOw now i know the mentality of u muslims, You guys want to come to the west and force your backward cult on them but wouldnt want others to pracitce their faith freely in your areas, Biko mechionu gi

Islam supports terrorism cos mohammed started it, I asked you sometime ago why did mohammed put people of mecca to the sword when they didnt accept him, Jesus was not accepted but he didnt carry no sword nor did he lead an army to cleanse a whole city
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by odumchi: 2:17am On Aug 21, 2010
Fundamentalism in developing countries is very very dangerous. Look at what radical Muslims did to India after it was created. They divided India into two nations India and Pakistan. I believe that radical peoples or religions which can destablilize a nation should be allowed to part from no-radicals.

Islam is like a gun in the eyes of a blind man. You must be trained to wield it and know how to operate it. Islam is very dangerous in developing countries. look at what it has done to Afghanistan. They have been held back by religious feuding and wars. Nations like Ghana are prospering far ahead of us even though we have more resources because they are not blinded by Islam.

Take Turkey for example. bThey are a muslim nation but they have combined Islam and westernization in a way that has benefited them. Boko Haram and Jihad have held Nigeria back. The capital should have remained in a more economically and socially stable place like Lagos or even be movred to prospering cities in the east like Calabar, Port Harcourt or Enugu.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 5:11am On Aug 21, 2010
igbo boy:

Saudi Arabia is your example? May Ogbanje infect your left yansh., This is the same country where i cannot wear a cross, i cannot hold my bible on the street, where if i preach to a muslim i'll be chopped, the same country where i am not allowed to build a church,

WOw now i know the mentality of u muslims, You guys want to come to the west and force your backward cult on them but wouldnt want others to pracitce their faith freely in your areas, Biko mechionu gi

Islam supports terrorism cos mohammed started it, I asked you sometime ago why did mohammed put people of mecca to the sword when they didnt accept him, Jesus was not accepted but he didnt carry no sword nor did he lead an army to cleanse a whole city
@ igbo boy May all the curse in that Bible you mention befall you, are you gonna tell me you are xtain or an Ogbanje worshiper? The so call bible said BY THERE WORDS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM man you have proven your self to be an Ogbanje worshipper so why will you be free to to wear cross when Ogbanje the follow you up and down? why you be able to carry Bible walking on the stree when you have eat and dine with Ogbanje and how will you be able to have the opportunity to preacher to a Muslim with your Oghanje religion well if you said you are a xtain well i will not dispute that cos most of the churches get there power from those Ogabnje's and preach the gospel for you in other to embezelled money from you Thank to Obasanjo that stop the life crusade and there Devil miracle who know hat might have happened;
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 5:25am On Aug 21, 2010
odumchi:

Fundamentalism in developing countries is very very dangerous. Look at what radical Muslims did to India after it was created. They divided India into two nations India and Pakistan. I believe that radical peoples or religions which can destablilize a nation should be allowed to part from no-radicals.

Hmmmmm you are the most silly and senseless human being when did fighting for independence or free affect Radical Muslim? if it is then what Ojukwu did to Nigeria in 1967-70 if he succeed would you say that was also caused by Radical muslim you are an Pakistan fight for freedom and they gain there freedom that is what every independent countries have once fight for so if you dont know what happen you better close your gutter [quote][/quote]
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 5:38am On Aug 21, 2010
odumchi:

Islam is like a gun in the eyes of a blind man. You must be trained to wield it and know how to operate it. Islam is very dangerous in developing countries. look at what it has done to Afghanistan. They have been held back by religious feuding and wars. Nations like Ghana are prospering far ahead of us even though we have more resources because they are not blinded by Islam.

Her guy did you inherit you ignorant? when did what happen in afghan turn to be Religious crisis or caused by muslim? are the muslim also ask Bush to invade Afghan? are the Muslim ask Bush to invade Irag do youknow those countries are Islmaic countries well i guess you inheirt your retarted.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by odumchi: 6:10am On Aug 21, 2010
I have tried my best to respect your religion but you have proved you hardheaded and I dont have time to knockheads with a nonbeliever.

You are clearly frustrated and the best help I can offer you is EMBRACE CHRIST HE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! cheesy
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2010
odumchi:

I have tried my best to respect your religion but you have proved you hardheaded and I dont have time to knockheads with a nonbeliever.

You are clearly frustrated and the best help I can offer you is EMBRACE CHRIST HE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! cheesy
Hey Odumchi are insane? did i hear you just say you have try your best yo respect my religion? if you respect my religion you wont say, (Islam is like a gun in the eyes of a blind man.) is that a respect to my religion? and who are the frustrated among us here you are so frustrated that you will want to preach your so call gospel and ask anyone to accept your Christ by all means why must it be that way? i am a Muslim and in Islam will i live my entire life i have make my vow that no matter what might happen to me no matter how the sickness would be and i was to convert to a xtain before i can gain get heal, even if i wan taken there unconscious i have vow and beg my God to take my life even if its a step away from backsliding so in islam shall i die.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Bokoharam: 8:34am On Aug 21, 2010
I condemn the girl’s act entirely. She went too far. There is freedom of religion and association even in Nigeria.

But, what bothers me is that why do our Muslim brothers start killing over such provocation? I tell you, if the reverse had been the case, nobody would hear about it, as it would be taken as nothing happened. Every day, I hear preachings from the Mosque taunting Christianity and even Christ that I believe. Christians only laugh at such, but an ordinary cartoon can smack of violence if it is against Islam. We need to be tolerant and civil.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by aroju(m): 11:32am On Aug 21, 2010
Bokoharam, hear your self; against Islam! you still mention tolerance! why must you against someone else faith?
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2010
@bokoharam did you hear about any killing or riot over this issue they are only demonstrating for justice from the school authority and if its vice versa there reaction will be the same but preaching against other religion or preaching against Christianity bro where did you get that from as i have never hear any such preaching in mosque or any Islamic gathering they only refer them to our co-religious people and they never say any bad againt them so pls get your fact right.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by UyiIredia(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2010
aahhh !!! aaahhh !!!! shocked >>> una still dey argue over this issue >>> na wa ooh !!! undecided
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2010
not until some people stop tarnishing the image of another religion
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by misterh(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2010
igbo boy:

Like i said, get your facts right. All the wars he fought against the Meccans are based on self defence. They forced him to leave his fatherland but when he became very powerful and influential in Medinah, the jealous meccans again sought to kill him by waging war upon him. To God be the glory, he won and  also showed mercies to d prisoners of war. He did not kill any meccan based on personal vendetta. He also 4gave his enemies.
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by bashydemy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2010
Thanks jare misterh for explaing better
Re: Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI by Sagamite(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

@bokoharam did you hear about any killing or riot over this issue they are only demonstrating for justice from the school authority and if its vice versa there reaction will be the same but preaching against other religion or preaching against Christianity bro where did you get that from as i have never hear any such preaching in mosque or any Islamic gathering they only refer them to our co-religious people and they never say any bad againt them  so pls get your fact right.

Stop taking drugs.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmnpMXOpaM4&p=F21D83891EFA2C9B&playnext=1&index=1[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7_LfghKTrk[/flash]

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxzvLpAbxTc&p=46D2E76051A7DC94&playnext=1&index=32[/flash]

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23)

Ever Happened To You? (Weird Coincidences, Synchronicity, Law Of Attraction). / Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.