Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,420 members, 7,932,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter (422 Views)

Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter by superali: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2019
A lady with the monicker @ohemmaGlory on twitter gave a stern warning to potential men that would try to approach her. According to the curvy looking lady she said "if you don't own a car i will not even let you smell the ends of my finger nails".
This has generated many commentary on social media with many of the opinions with what they tagged "lazy Nigerian youth".
It's been reported that most ladies in Nigeria hardly date a man without a car, this seems to be a confirmation of that report.

See more: https://davepartner.com/blog/2019/01/23/if-you-dont-have-a-car-dont-come-near-me-lady-issues-fierce-warning-on-twitter/

Re: If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2019
See her face like Low budget Nigerian Barney.

Useless thing.
Re: If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2019
that’s why her pant is there.
Re: If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter by CreepyBlackpool: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
this one is not even a hoe yet sef.
She's just a cheap cosplay of a hoe

hope all the males in your family have their own cars
Re: If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
seems no one ever owned a car were she came from...little wonder she wants to break record. first geh in our community to date a guy that has a car....weda na boro pose or car wen don see beta days, she nor mind so long as e get 4 tyres.

your not even thinking of owing one your self or have you given up hope....stop tagging along with peoples progress, seek for yours.
Re: If You Dont Have A Car, Don't Come Near Me - Lady Issues Warning On Twitter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
She totally looks devoid of a functional brain. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Attracted So Much To Blues music? I Have Many Falling / How A Woman Expires / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.