Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,430 members, 7,932,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine (1130 Views)

Lady Removes Tattoo Of Her Ex-Boyfriend From Her Body After Breakup / "Your Wedding Won't Hold" - Lady Issues Warning To Woman Set To Wed Lagos Boy / Man In Ekiti Sucks Boobs On A Shrine Idol, Says "I Got Freaky With The God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Glance(m): 6:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by chiommy123(f): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Good for him. Do anyhow, see anyhow.
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by slawomir: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Nonsense

Nothing do lucky

Lucky go continue to dey bang

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2022
juju hardly works on chaste men but you see promiscuous men ba, the juju will even do the ones wey dem no send am. It pays to be chaste and keep yourself clean, it makes your spirituality very strong and makes you immune to dark forces.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
juju hardly works on chaste men but you see promiscuous ba, the juju will even do the ones wey dem no send am
No mama,juju no dey work.lol
Why the thing come dey select.
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by VictorDivine: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Why must she go to the shrine? Nigerians and backward reasoning are inseperable.
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

No mama,juju doesn't work.lol
Why the thing come dey select.
My dear, there are rules to life and spirituality which you may not easily understand. There are very few people who juju can never work on, it’s actually a gift. Myself as an example, there’s no witchcraft or juju on earth that can ever work on me,my territory or anywhere my interest lies. That’s why no one dares make that mistake of attempting my loved ones as long as I live. It’s a special gift . I am Iyaebe product of a twofaced sword ⚔️ warrior.

1 Like

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by GOFRONT(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2022
I see that the gbola of ex boyfriend is very sweet to her........She has gone to babalawo because she cant let go of that sweet deeq

1 Like

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
My dear, there are rules to life and spirituality which you may not easily understand. There are very few people who juju can never work on, it’s actually a gift. Myself as an example, there’s no witchcraft or juju on earth that can ever work on me,my territory or anywhere my interest lies. That’s why no one dares make that mistake of attempting my loved ones as long as I live. It’s a special gift .
So those juju no fit save us from British invasion abi e get wetin I no understand,lol
Allah muzayaf, nothing of such abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

So those juju no fit save us from British invasion abi e get wetin I no understand,lol
Allah muzayaf, nothing of such abeg.
You are a Muslim sef, go do some research because the Quran didn’t rule it out, even prophet Muhammad was once afflicted by some dark forces. I know a lot about Islam because some of my families,family friends and my closest friends are mostly Muslims
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
You are a Muslim sef, go do some research because the Quran didn’t rule it out, even prophet Muhammad was once afflicted by some dark forces. I know a lot about Islam because some of my families,family friends and my closest friends are mostly Muslims
Lol,I hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Olojuobinrin(m): 6:50am On Sep 17, 2022
See this one .
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by YungTemy(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2022
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. ~ Ephesians 6:12
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2022
chiommy123:
Good for him. Do anyhow, see anyhow.

I only listened for 20 seconds, if you agreed to what I listened then people should stay far from you.

Regretted watching , this I disgusting.
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 7:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Men are in deep trouble in this our generation.
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by chiommy123(f): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

I only listened for 20 seconds, if you agreed to what I listened then people should stay far from you.

Regretted watching , this I disgusting.
abeg oh I no watch the video oh
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by haybhi1(m): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2022
Lol.

Unscathed will be Lucky.
Na you make no lusgard.

I have an iPhone-7 for sale. Neat and 100% functioning. Zero faults or dents.

Location is Lagos. ZeroNineZeroTwoOne SevenSix EightZeroZeroEight
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by princefrank76: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
My dear, there are rules to life and spirituality which you may not easily understand. There are very few people who juju can never work on, it’s actually a gift. Myself as an example, there’s no witchcraft or juju on earth that can ever work on me,my territory or anywhere my interest lies. That’s why no one dares make that mistake of attempting my loved ones as long as I live. It’s a special gift . I am Iyaebe product of a twofaced sword ⚔️ warrior.
see hyping. Hahaha, no worry, them never nack u better juju

On who's authority are you speaking? God? Or some fallacious stuffs told to you by your parents?
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Savedday: 8:01am On Sep 17, 2022
See this useless thing fooling herself. Nothing go happen to Lucky because even the juju know say u be useless liability.

9ja girls are complete liability. Be in a relationship with them is like a treasure been thrown into the ocean

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 17, 2022
princefrank76:
see hyping. Hahaha, no worry, them never nack u better juju

On who's authority are you speaking? God? Or some fallacious stuffs told to you by your parents?
Akponyikpanyi uhuoonyeieva(eulogising myself , you can’t ever know the meaning ) that person can’t ever exist on planet earth
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by stunnert(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Lucky don nack this girl 2 by 2 gbola

2 Likes

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by princefrank76: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
Akponyikpanyi uhuoonyeieva(eulogising myself , you can’t ever know the meaning ) that person can’t ever exist on planet earth
be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by 7buckz(m): 9:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Bitch is empty vessel making empty threats... People should be careful though how you make threats.... Cus this is threat to life and even though it's just a threat and cappin some people won't take it likely which might see you loose your life... Just saying lot of hot heads out there and the bitch no even know where the Lucky of a guy belongs to or the kind of
negative advise his friends will tell him to take against her... So ladies be careful mens heart are evil i know you say what a man can do a woman can do better but not in the case of every man
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Gofwane(m): 10:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Lucky na bad guy. See as e don turn this one to a bitter feminist. Later she go come nairaland begin attack men dey shout the future is female.

1 Like

Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
My rugged Lioness... waiting for answers
Re: Lady Issues A Warning To Her Ex-boyfriend From A Shrine by Robertgreene1(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2022
And she's not even fine sef

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Someone To Be Asexual? / 7 Things Women Do While They Are Cheating In A Relationship / Don't Jilt Your Courtship; Police Officer Appeals To Nigerian Guys (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.