Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,143 members, 7,977,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz (781 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / I Challenge Daddy Freeze And All Anti Tithers To A Public Debate On Tithing. / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by paxonel(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
It is a well known fact that belonging to a religion and being religious are two different things.
Belonging to a religion is when the individual believes in the said religion by faith. For instance, i paxonel believes in christ but i do not go to church, therefore i belong to christianity. but being religious goes beyond that. It requires the individual to practice the works of regular meeting attendance like going to church every sunday,perform rituals like fasting, attending holy communion,pray often, read the bible and be loyal to the man of God.
Christians like us who are not religious, we are often described as lukewarm and seen as inferior to christians who are keeping the fire burning, therefore they are worried that we are not pleasing God.

For instance, Falz, a popular nigerian rapper recently gave reasons why he doesnt go to church as a christian as his mum was getting worried about him. Here is how Daddy freeze rightly reacted to the situation.

- Earlier on, mother of Nigerian singer Falz, expressed her concern about the fact her son doesn’t go to church

- Reacting to the news, Daddy Freeze stated that even though she has every right to be worried, most Nigerian churches misrepresent the true nature of Christianity

- He went on to advice the singer to study the scripture as that is the only way to become a true christian

At the recent launch of singer Falz's new album, Moral Instruction, his mother Funmi Falana, revealed that the singer no longer goes to church, expressing her concern over the issue as she urged him to start attending.

As expected, controversial Nigerian OAP and leader of the #FreeTheSheeple movement, Daddy Freeze weighed in on the matter. According to Freeze who is an avid critic of Nigerian churches and her leaders, he stated that the singer isn't missing much as most Nigerian churches misinterpret the true meaning of the religion.

In his words: "Although, like the good mother she is, she has every right to be bothered about her child’s spiritual life and growth, I’m not sure he misses much by not attending church, as most churches in Nigeria got Christianity up to 99% wrong. Mummy, I can tell you this as a biblical scholar and teacher of the scriptures. What many people practice in Nigeria as Christianity today, is anything ranging from mild syncretism to downright satanism.

Now, weighing this, have you ever felt guilt or not pleasing God for not being a regular church goer as a christian?

You can share your thought or experience here, it will be highly appreciated.
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by lathrowinger: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2019
sad
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by CreepyBlackpool: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
I was a christian

until the flying spaghetti monster touched me with his noodly appendage and my eyes were opened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by lathrowinger: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Most People calling themselves man of God, are evil. just few among them are real. They mislead people in the name of God. Follow the words of God and do the right thing... That's the easier way to make heaven.
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
The problem with you and your kind is that you have painted all churches with the same brush. To you, they are all corrupt, whereas you don't know that you are glorifying Satan as victorious over the church for there not to be a single pure one.

You think you can run the Christian race all alone without the help of the church? Paul that said we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren, are you saying he was dumb when he made the statement? Yeah, I understand that many false churches have sprang up and Pentecostal churches constitute the majority, but that doesn't mean there aren't Godly churches who have kept the practice as of old alive. Look for them and you will find them. Go to a King James Version only Baptist Church and you will get fed the word of God.

The moment you stay away from a true church, you immediately become starved of the word of God. You become led astray by doctrines of demons as preached by Daddy Freeze. Why? Because you lack the solid foundation to withstand their lies, which you would have gotten from attending a true church.

At this point, you might want to think you can read the Bible on your own and understand it. This is totally wrong. You can only be able to read and understand the Bible if you have the Holy Spirit in you. Without the Spirit of God, the Bible won't make sense to you because you are not born again and are still a natural fleshy man.

1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Look at all those who were not born again in the Bible. They couldn't understand the word of God when they read it on their own. It was until a spirit-filled man of God explained it them that they understood it and accepted Jesus. Example is the Ethiopian Eunuch who read the old testament but couldn't understand it because he lacked the spirit of God. But when Philip explained it to him, he understood and accepted Jesus thereby receiving the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:14 (KJV)
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rethink your ways and stop following Daddy Freeze who is an occult. Only the blind can't see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by paxonel(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The problem with you and your kind is that you have painted all churches with the same brush. To you, they are all corrupt, whereas you don't know that you are glorifying Satan as victorious over the church for there not to be a single pure one.

You think you can run the Christian race all alone without the help of the church? Paul that said we should not forsake the gathering of the brethren, are you saying he was dumb when he made the statement? Yeah, I understand that many false churches have sprang up and Pentecostal churches constitute the majority, but that doesn't mean there aren't Godly churches who have kept the practice as of old alive. Look for them and you will find them. Go to a King James Version only Baptist Church and you will get fed the word of God.

The moment you stay away from a true church, you immediately become starved of the word of God. You become led astray by doctrines of demons as preached by Daddy Freeze. Why? Because you lack the solid foundation to withstand their lies, which you would have gotten from attending a true church.

At this point, you might want to think you can read the Bible on your own and understand it. This is totally wrong. You can only be able to read and understand the Bible if you have the Holy Spirit in you. Without the Spirit of God, the Bible won't make sense to you because you are not born again and are still a natural fleshy man.

1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Look at all those who were not born again in the Bible. They couldn't understand the word of God when they read it on their own. It was until a spirit-filled man of God explained it them that they understood it and accepted Jesus. Example is the Ethiopian Eunuch who read the old testament but couldn't understand it because he lacked the spirit of God. But when Philip explained it to him, he understood and accepted Jesus thereby receiving the Holy Spirit.

Romans 10:14 (KJV)
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Rethink your ways and stop following Daddy Freeze who is an occult. Only the blind can't see this.
are you saying that there is any pastor among the nigerian churches that understand the bible than daddy freeze ?

I understand that everyone of us are still trying to understand the bible including daddy freeze, but it has been proven all these recent times by daddy freeze that all this while, these pastors are really lagging behind in terms of understanding scripture and were leading most nigerians astray
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
paxonel:
are you saying that there is any pastor among the nigerian churches that understand the bible than daddy freeze ?

I understand that everyone of us are still trying to understand the bible including daddy freeze, but it has been proven all these recent times by daddy freeze that all this while, these pastors are really lagging behind in terms of understanding scripture and were leading most nigerians astray

Daddy Freeze understands the Bible?

Are you trying to make me laugh? grin grin

Read how I exposed the falsehood of his so-called Biblical knowledge in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4276744/4-antichrist-statements-made-daddy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Martinez19(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
The champagne christian. grin
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by paxonel(m): 5:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Read how I exposed the falsehood of his so-called Biblical knowledge in the thread below

i didnt say he has absolute understanding but he inspite all that, he still understand scriptures than your pastors . In all the points you mentioned in the thread no doubt, he was wrong. But he still has upper arguments when it comes to tithing, first fruit and the nature of the christian religion as it was practiced in bible days

1 Like

Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
paxonel:
i didnt say he has absolute understanding but he inspite all that, he still understand scriptures than your pastors
Like I said earlier, you deceived people love to paint everything with the same brush. Look at how you claim he is knowledgeable than our pastors as if you've seen them all.
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by paxonel(m): 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Like I said earlier, you deceived people love to paint everything with the same brush. Look at how you claim he is knowledgeable than our pastors as if you've seen them all.
i have attended baptist church before, there is nothing different from the general conventional ideas of most nigerian churches.
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

grin I have warned you to stop displaying your stupidity on this forum angry you unkempt IMP angry if you don't watch daddy freeze teachings on his YouTube channel angry then I must say you are a dog ranting angry silly upcoming broke pastor twisting the scriptures cheesy grin I hope I see you one day to give you a correct beating Ole grin die

2 Likes

Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

grin I have warned you to stop displaying your stupidity on this forum angry you unkempt IMP angry if you don't watch daddy freeze teachings on his YouTube channel angry then I must say you are a dog ranting angry silly upcoming broke pastor twisting the scriptures cheesy grin I hope I see you one day to give you a correct beating Ole grin die

Scammer, shouldn't you be on other threads looking for whose AdSense account you want to snatch?

grin

1 Like

Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2019
paxonel:
i have attended baptist church before, there is nothing different from the general conventional ideas of most nigerian churches.
So what are the similarities that makes you think they are also corrupt?

This is another proof of you deceived people: You make baseless claims without proof.
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Scammer, shouldn't you be on other threads looking for whose AdSense account you want to snatch?

grin

cool if you get mind come lekki tongue I want to use you as punching bag a little angry troll

1 Like

Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

cool if you get mind come lekki tongue I want to use you as punching bag a little angry troll

No vex, Yahoo boy.

I dey lekki now .

Make we meet for Domino's Pizza Agungi
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

No vex, Yahoo boy.

grin brother Abeg come grin I will pay for your transport grin I want to set an example of you grin your body will be delivered from mamon
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

grin brother Abeg come grin I will pay for your transport grin I want to set an example of you grin your body will be delivered from mamon

Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

No worries grin my digits dey my signature grin you know what to do
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

No worries grin my digits dey my signature grin you know what to do
I dey there now.

Oya come

fear fear
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
I dey there now.

Oya come

fear fear

Drop your number grin
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Drop your number grin
Why I go drop my number?
Meet me for location, abi you dey fear ni?
grin
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Why I go drop my number?

Meet me for location, abi you dey fear ni?

grin

I want to know who I'm meeting angry so I can grade the kind of beating me and my dudes go give you
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by paxonel(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
So what are the similarities that makes you think they are also corrupt?

This is another proof of you deceived people: You make baseless claims without proof.
when a christian says he has attended a church whether it is true or not there are no basis to refute the claim because any christian can attend any church anytime anyday.

The question you should ask yourself is, do baptist priests receives tithe like every other nigerian churches?
The answer is yes.
Do they allow flexible analysis of scriptures outside the scope of their laid down doctrines ?
The answer is no.
No church in nigeria has ever allowed that.

I have asked this simple question What is Gods kingdom, not even a baptist priest was able to provide the answer, they even turn down the question in their church.

The same thing goes to all churches in Nigeria

It will be very pleasing to attend church one day and church members will be throwing questions to the pastors challengingly, and the pastor will be ready and willing to provide accurate answers to every sincere questions based on scriptures.

Now take a look at daddy freeze for example, he broadcast his messages on air outside the box of church doctrines so that anyone where ever they are,can ask questions challenging him, but he still provide constructive answers even though some of his answers may be wrong.

In every school settings thats how it is.
Questions are thrown to the teacher, lecturer or professor from anywhere without restrictions.
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

I want to know who I'm meeting angry so I can grade the kind of beating me and my dudes go give you

Why do you want to beat me?
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
paxonel:
when a christian says he has attended a church whether it is true or not there are no basis to refute the claim because any christian can attend any church anytime anyday.

The question you should ask yourself is, do baptist priests receives tithe like every other nigerian churches?
The answer is yes.
Do they allow flexible analysis of scriptures outside the scope of their laid down doctrines ?
The answer is no.
No church in nigeria has ever allowed that.

I have asked this simple question What is Gods kingdom, not even a baptist priest was able to provide the answer, they even turn down the question in their church.

The same thing goes to all churches in Nigeria

It will be very pleasing to attend church one day and church members will be throwing questions to the pastors challengingly, and the pastor will be ready and willing to provide accurate answers to every sincere questions based on scriptures.

Now take a look at daddy freeze for example, he broadcast his messages on air outside the box of church doctrines so that anyone where ever they are,can ask questions challenging him, but he still provide constructive answers even though some of his answers may be wrong.

In every school settings thats how it is.
Questions are thrown to the teacher, lecturer or professor from anywhere without restrictions.

What do you mean by flexible analysis? You mean junk criticism of doctrine based on the ideas of a natural man who lacks the spirit of God?

What is the name of the Baptist priest who couldn't answer your question on God's kingdom? Provide proof.

You want a church where members can be throwing questions at the pastor during his sermon? Then go and look for one of those heretic house movement like your Free The Sheeple Movement where everyone is a pastor, where anybody can mount the pulpit and preach whatever jargons he thought of.

You want members who haven't read the Bible from cover to cover to start asking a pastor that has spent years studying the Bible ignorant questions? Do you think the house of God is a free for all? Was it so during the time of the Apostles in the New Testament? Could you stand up to a priest of God in the Old Testament and not regret it later? You feel simply because you just read two chapters which a deceiver like Freeze confused you with, you are now knowledgeable about the word of God to the point of challenging and ordained man of God.

What Freeze does is a one man show. He blocks opposing views especially the ones that point out his blatant errors. He only attends to like minds who are in the deceitful business with him.

If you want an answer from your pastor concerning his sermon, walk up to him after the service and he will provide the answer. But what people like you will do is walk up to a pastor with a proud face and shoulders puffed up, which clearly shows you already have your mind made up, so whatever he says won't matter. No one will attend to you with that kind of attitude. You are not even close to a babe in Christ yet you are challenging a true man of God versed in the scriptures.
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Why do you want to beat me?

grin because you are a fake pastor angry and all Nigerian pastors needs to be bunt alive shocked trust me I will end any pastor that comes my way tongue
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

grin because you are a fake pastor angry and all Nigerian pastors needs to be bunt alive shocked trust me I will end any pastor that comes my way tongue
Is this what Daddy Freeze teaches you people?
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Is this what Daddy Freeze teaches you people?

If you stop going to these pegan churches then you will become my friend grin angry until then you need correct body slamming
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by paxonel(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What do you mean by flexible analysis? You mean junk criticism of doctrine based on the ideas of a natural man who lacks the spirit of God?
no,
Flexible analysis is a fair scrutiny of every elements in the content of the message. It does not take only people filled with the spirit of God to scrutinize messages, it takes common sense to do that. That means, even a non christian who doesnt have the spirit of God can assess and see for himself whether the message is what he can accept or not. A lot of people who were coverted to christianity did this simple test and saw that the message which convinced them were good enough.

You want a church where members can be throwing questions at the pastor during his sermon? Then go and look for one of those heretic house movement like your Free The Sheeple Movement where everyone is a pastor, where anybody can mount the pulpit and preach whatever jargons he thought of
that is not the case. So far, freeze has been the one doing the preaching, then questions are thrown to him online, on radio and in studio, there is nothing pulpit there .

You want members who haven't read the Bible from cover to cover to start asking a pastor that has spent years studying the Bible ignorant questions?
if anyone is asking ignorant question the pastor can turn the question down and provide answers to those who are asking sincere questions

Do you think the house of God is a free for all?
this is what keep me wondering. free for all as in, the house of God is liable to be rigid and not flexible enough to provide answers to questions not corresponding to their doctrines?

Was it so during the time of the Apostles in the New Testament?
we all know that it was even himself that took arguments day and night in the synague of the jews. That means he was also giving answers to every possible questions .

Could you stand up to a priest of God in the Old Testament and not regret it later?
c'mon, that was old you already know that.

You feel simply because you just read two chapters which a deceiver like Freeze confused you with, you are now knowledgeable about the word of God to the point of challenging and ordained man of God.
as it stand right now, no ordained man of God in Nigeria was able to provide the answer to this question, what is the kingdom of God? And relate the answer to reality.

If you want an answer from your pastor concerning his sermon, walk up to him after the service and he will provide the answer.
i have done that several times but he tried to twist it to another thing entirely. I have gone to Baptist, Methodist, RCCG, Winners, name it. They are all begging the question.

But what people like you will do is walk up to a pastor with a proud face and shoulders puffed up, which clearly shows you already have your mind made up, so whatever he says won't matter.
no, its far from that.
Even if i was proud cant they prove themselves and prove me wrong for once?
Must they give answers to people who are humble to them?
Even people who are humble to them never had answers to the question what is Gods kingdom when i first asked them. Why then were they humble in the first place?

No one will attend to you with that kind of attitude. You are not even close to a babe in Christ yet you are challenging a true man of God versed in the scriptures.
the truth is i dont need the answer to that question for anything. All i am intested is, let these pastors give these babes the answer to that question.
The babes themselves dont know the answer.

You that is talking you are one of the humbled babes you dont know the answer.

The babes are not asking the right questions they are following the men of God blindly and humbled.

The answer to that question is their right. It is the essence why they are christians. When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable.

This is the biggest problem to the churches in africa today.
Lack of education from the basis .

They dont know what they should ask, they are busy pursuing miracles and signs and wonders from pastors grin

Wore to the african churches
Re: Non Religious Christians Lets Meet Here -learning From Daddy Freeze And Falz by alBHAGDADI: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2019
paxonel:
no,
Flexible analysis is a fair scrutiny of every elements in the content of the message. It does not take only people filled with the spirit of God to scrutinize messages, it takes common sense to do that. That means, even a non christian who doesnt have the spirit of God can assess and see for himself whether the message is what he can accept or not. A lot of people who were coverted to christianity did this simple test and saw that the message which convinced them were good enough.
A preacher gives his sermon,l which he doesn't force people to swallow. Whatever part of the sermon you don't like, throw it away. If by flexible analysis you mean asking questions while he's preaching, then you will never get it. Providing for that is a recipe for detailing the sermon. That's when idiots will start asking questions about dinosaur or who created God, when the sermon is about forgiveness.

Those people who analyzed sermons did so in their heart. Nowhere is it written that they did their analysis by asking questions while the sermon was ongoing. If a sermon doesn't seem good to you, no one is forcing you to swallow it.

paxonel:

that is not the case. So far, freeze has been the one doing the preaching, then questions are thrown to him online, on radio and in studio, there is nothing pulpit there .
if anyone is asking ignorant question the pastor can turn the question down and provide answers to those who are asking sincere questions
Freeze who lacks the spirit of God has been the one presching to you? grin

No wonder

Do you know the amount of questions I've thrown at him that he hasn't been able to answer till today?

paxonel:

this is what keep me wondering. free for all as in, the house of God is liable to be rigid and not flexible enough to provide answers to questions not corresponding to their doctrines?
we all know that it was even himself that took arguments day and night in the synague of the jews. That means he was also giving answers to every possible questions .
c'mon, that was old you already know that.

The house of God is not a place where anyone can mount the pulpit because he thinks he now understands a few verses. The house of God is not a place where anyone can just question the ordained man of God especially when his sermon is going on. Interrupting him is to interrupt the word of God. See him after service.

Paul answered questions from the Jews in their synagogue, not in a church. Can you now see why I said you guys don't understand nothing about the Bible, yet you puff your chest like you know it all. You don't even know the difference between synagogue and church

paxonel:

as it stand right now, no ordained man of God in Nigeria was able to provide the answer to this question, what is the kingdom of God? And relate the answer to reality.
i have done that several times but he tried to twist it to another thing entirely. I have gone to Baptist, Methodist, RCCG, Winners, name it. They are all begging the question.
no, its far from that.
Even if i was proud cant they prove themselves and prove me wrong for once?
Must they give answers to people who are humble to them?
Even people who are humble to them never had answers to the question what is Gods kingdom when i first asked them. Why then were they humble in the first place?
the truth is i dont need the answer to that question for anything. All i am intested is, let these pastors give these babes the answer to that question.
The babes themselves dont know the answer.

You that is talking you are one of the humbled babes you dont know the answer.

The babes are not asking the right questions they are following the men of God blindly and humbled.

The answer to that question is their right. It is the essence why they are christians. When the purpose of a thing is not known abuse is inevitable.

This is the biggest problem to the churches in africa today.
Lack of education from the basis .

They dont know what they should ask, they are busy pursuing miracles and signs and wonders from pastors grin

Wore to the african churches

All this trash?

If you want to know what the kingdom of God is, open a thread for that and invite me. Stop going about saying ALL pastors couldn't give you an answer. I asked you to tell me their names, but you couldn't .

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abduct Abraham Amuta A Corp Member. / The Bible Gives Two Different Accounts Of Major Stories / Jesus Drank Alcohol. A Fact From The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.