Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge (22605 Views)

Policemen Not Permitted To Search Citizens’ Phones – Lagos CP / Fayose’s N6.9 Billion Fraud Trial Stalled By Absence Of Trial Judge / Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by TIGRITIS: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

We won’t allow you guys close to the pot of the soup again

You love free money

You are indeed a patriotic nationalist.
As a nationalist, pls always avoid ipob miscreants.
Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

You love free money

Do you or bubu own the "pot" to decide who comes near and who doesn't ? Is bubu not a tenant in aso rock with a notice to quit by the owners of the "pot" - Nigerians?

What has the pretending bigot so-called "integrity" or corruption fight done for Nigerians? How has life improved? Or electricity? Or jobs? Except your regular payment as bmc coordinator abuja centre? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Don't worry, come May/June, bmc centers will be disbanded and converted to primary schools or something. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Numlock: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp are liars

The judges are corrupt that’s why Pdp is there albatross

Funny.
Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by clefstone(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
Dirty government

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Awoo88: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

Mummy Buhari is trying to fix your children and great grandchildren future

All you want is free money to party

I pray today that you receive seeeeeeeeeense
How is buhari fixing your children's future By taking loans they will grow up to meet?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by SalamRushdie: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Buhari El Corrupta

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by jlinkd78(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
In Osho voice his sins have been atoned already

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Yankee101: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
All your sins are forgiven in fraudulent APC

I see Oshio and co going to prison live

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by oomayor: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Nigeria my country
Which way o nigeria
Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Billionaire09: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
Who is the president of court of appeal

The president of court of appeal has collected bribes to defend corrupt Nigeria politicians.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by akinboyo: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp are liars

Can't see any sense here.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Billionaire09: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:

We will continue to exposing Nigerian corrupt zombies until you let us go.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by suxkill: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

On Nairaland?
You need to get serious
I used to think you have sense of reasoning
I am very very wrong
Free money and corruption have blocked all the vital cells

mydd 44,show your self else

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by TIGRITIS: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
Billionaire09:

We will continue to exposing Nigerian corrupt zombies until you let us go.
I don hear.
I didn't ask for your uncle's picture though.
Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by vacanci: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
This is why Buhari wanna remove Onnoghen and put his fulani cousins who would be as puppet as this almajiri judge.

Sultan Buhari want to be another Prince Muhammad bn Salman of Saudi Arabia . We are in big shiiiiiitttt!

Whatever happens to the principle of separation of power... ?

God abeg come carry this Nebuchadnezzar away pls

But Onnoghen is still the CJN. so who is doing this. Is it the new CJN Buhari appointed?
Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by ufojude: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Na dem dem
Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by UncleJudax(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hahahaha
Zainab Bulkachuwa whose husband isan APC senatorial flag bearer in Bauchi grin

Mr Integrity

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by jamace(m): 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
"If any criminal is in APC he is a new Creation, old things have passed away"........ Adams Oshiomole

Buhari is making a mockery of anti-corruption fight. Any way, he is not in charge of the govt. The cabal reign supreme. Buhari is a mere figurehead in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by bot101(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

On Nairaland?

You need to get serious

I used to think you have sense of reasoning

I am very very wrong

Free money and corruption have blocked all the vital cells

M*mu, go check out who the husband of the appeal court president is, and his relationship with the master corruptionist who you so shamelessly worship. I doubt you'll be shocked because you have all the qualities of a Buharist.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by luvinhubby(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp are liars

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by blackboy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
Once you join APC your sins are forgiven. His sins are forgiven, no need for trial

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Sufisunni: 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Vickym1:
undecided

Even if u're a murderer, looter, fraud, rapist, anything u can think of as bad, it can be washed away immediately u become an apc member according to oshiomole undecided
My hero Ojukwu

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by AreaFada2: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
PHIPEX:
Am sure our President was not aware. Lol at fight against corruption.
Buhari is never aware of anything. All the corruption and impunity. His worshippers say he is not aware.

A saint is never aware of evil.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by hedonistic: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
How did we get here, oh ye Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Vickym1(f): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sufisunni:
My hero Ojukwu
Lol cheesy
Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by omonaijiria: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

You love free money

Keep your mouth shut.

This is becoming stale.

zombies

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by omonaijiria: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp are liars

Broom carrying sweepers witches and wizzards.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by omonaijiria: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Yet you keep swarming like on Igbos threads up and down like headless chicken

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by roscoleefad: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

Mummy Buhari is trying to fix your children and great grandchildren future

All you want is free money to party

I pray today that you receive seeeeeeeeeense
why do u reason like somebody they mix cement,sand and stone in is brain.who is talking about free money.I don't blame you once any intelligent person join Apc is brain become mixation

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Whazar(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

You love free money
did I hear u say we? I lol which post u dey hold jare?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Reschedule Dates For Primary Elections / Governor Umahi Declares Interest In Contesting For Senate President / Police Parades Chike Ibezim Arrested For Cyberstalking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.