Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge (22604 Views)

Policemen Not Permitted To Search Citizens’ Phones – Lagos CP / Fayose’s N6.9 Billion Fraud Trial Stalled By Absence Of Trial Judge / Judges Are Not Permitted To Speak To The Media - NBA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Meritocracy: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
You will never be allowed because judiciary is part and parcel of corruption and you people have sold the judiciary arm of government to executives. Imagine CJN saying he forgot to declare 3m and like 100 SAN were defending thief. As far as judiciary know there work and looters realise the repercussion they won't loot again. In Nigeria here its 1m bail on every 1billion loot.
Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by RZArecta(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp are liars

The judges are corrupt that’s why Pdp is there albatross
you're finished mentally you just don't know it. What concerns PDP and this matter ? I have said it severally, don't walk into any market with this your condition o...

By the way, the Justice Bulkachuwa lady is she not married to an APC chieftain who is contesting for the senate this year ? Connect the dots nkita, bayajida's so called anti corruption fight is suffering from dementia just like him cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Billionaire09: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
TIGRITIS:

I don hear.
I didn't ask for your uncle's picture though.
cool

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by dullardpmb: 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp are liars

The judges are corrupt that’s why Pdp is there albatross
Silly idiot. I wonder how you sleep at night. Do you even have a conscience?? I spit on the vagina that brought you to this world.

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by dokie: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

Mummy Buhari is trying to fix your children and great grandchildren future

All you want is free money to party

I pray today that you receive seeeeeeeeeense

Nna you are a real hustler o.

Just replying everybody with hypocritical statements without any shame.

You are too much.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by gabbylight: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
sarrki:

We won’t allow you guys close to the pot of the soup again

You love free money

You self know say waiting you type no get common sense inside... Check am well.. Deep down you know APC failed...
Why do you just want us continue like this?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge by Zubbyemodi(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2019
sarrki:

On Nairaland?

You need to get serious

I used to think you have sense of reasoning

I am very very wrong

Free money and corruption have blocked all the vital cells
how does this ur statement relate to Orji kalu's case? You people are problem of Nigeria!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rabiu Sulaiman Bichi Decamps To APC After Supreme Court Judgement / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA / Polytechnic Graduates Mock University Students Over ASUU Strike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.