Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

I’m Qualified, Not Desperate, To Be President In 2019 –atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Qualified, Not Desperate, To Be President In 2019 –atiku (346 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Qualified, Not Desperate, To Be President In 2019 –atiku by ugoddon: 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2019
Atiku said that despite claims by his critics that he was bent on becoming president, he was qualified to contest the presidential election and that he has the right ideas to address the challenges affecting the country...see more ..http://www.freedomziz.info/2019/01/im-qualified-not-desperate-to-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Rocks It Better? Pics / Top Ogun Monarch Endorses GNI As His Candidate / Breaking: Fg Welcomes Us, Uk Intend To Place Visa Ban On Poll Riggers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.