Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi (794 Views)

Second Niger Bridge: If Buhari Pulls It Off, Then... / Buhari Pulls NSIP Supervision From Osinbajo, Now To Be Run By Ministry / Why Buhari Pulls Huge Crowds In The North - Open Secret Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Gennygolden(f): 8:55am On Jan 24, 2019
The way president Buhari is pulling crowd shows his 4+4 would sure be a reality ooo. Check out the crowd at his campaign rally in Kebbi state.

Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by paq1: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2019
This ain't crowd at all. Buharideens are in for a shocker next month starting from NW.

Atiku/PDp issa goal.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by izombie(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Half of these people are here just to see a sitting president for the first time in their lives but will not vote buhari. Bubu has been a disaster.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by KwoiZabo(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2019
After Watching Buhari on #thecandidates, I don't think he should be eligible to vote angry & anyone supporting Buhari should be charged for Treason.
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Topccy007z: 9:04am On Jan 24, 2019
He reminds me of "walking dead"
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Afamed: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2019
izombie:
Half of these people are here just to see a sitting president for the first time in their lives but will not vote buhari. Bubu has been a disaster.
Was that his first visit in his life to Kebbi? It's really difficult to market Atiku and PDP.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Afamed: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2019
paq1:
This ain't crowd at all. Buharideens are in for a shocker next month starting from NW.

Atiku/PDp issa goal.
Hope you will not not go back to Biafra or death after the Feb 16 election?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by izombie(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2019
Afamed:

Was that his first visit in his life to Kebbi? It's really difficult to market Atiku and PDP.
i am not marketing anybody and it's actually easier to market atiku/obi than to market buhari/osinbajo.
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Afamed: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2019
izombie:
i am not marketing anybody and it's actually easier to market atiku/obi than to market buhari/osinbajo.
Why contradicting yourself? Are you not bold and proud of your candidate. You are not marketing anybody but you prefer Obi/ Atiku. You can see it's more difficult for you to market your candidate as you can't come out bold. Smh.
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Gennygolden(f): 9:49am On Jan 24, 2019
You have a point though but Bubu might drop a word or two that would change their perception to vote for him again. God Dey
izombie:
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Gennygolden(f): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2019
My vote is for Bubu come rain come shine, talking of being proud am fully proud of my Party and its candidate, your assumption is wrong.
Afamed:

Why contradicting yourself? Are you not bold and proud of your candidate. You are not marketing anybody but you prefer Obi/ Atiku. You can see it's more difficult for you to market your candidate as you can't come out bold. Smh.
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Gennygolden(f): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2019
It takes a walking dead to identify one when seen
Topccy007z:
He reminds me of "walking dead"
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by Topccy007z: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Gennygolden:
It takes a walking dead to identify one when seen
I just touched a zombie's nerve
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by paq1: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2019
Afamed:

Hope you will not not go back to Biafra or death after the Feb 16 election?
Watch as Atiku storms kaduna.
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by izombie(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Afamed:

i am not marketing anybody and i am not contradicting myself. Heck, i don't even live in nigeria. All i am saying is that it's easier to market atiku than buhari because buhari has been a disaster. And yes, i want atiku to win.
Re: President Buhari Pulls Crowd In Kebbi by sammyj: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2019
shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Campaign: Buhari, Osinbajo Arrive Ondo, Ekiti Amidst Tight Security / Why Atiku's Crowd Is A Shocker To APC / Dele Momodu Reacts To Saraki Defeat At Polls, Showers Praises On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.