Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,573 members, 7,881,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ (25007 Views)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by finalboss(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
martyns303:

You need to be on a certain level of IQ to vibe to JCole
thats sm real shit bro
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by blackgold2018(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
See this short Maltina guy(@kelly handsome) dat copied Kanye West styles on his early stage of his career.

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by KingOvo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Reading the headline I knew must of the commenters would find it ridiculous.
But the fact is these foreign (artistes everywhere actually) artistes actually listen to contents from artistes everywhere and if they like it, they incorporate it into their craft.
This is music, motivation can be found anywhere, but inferiority complex will not let you see the light, I mean it's just MI. Smfh.

2 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by tyup(m): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2019
Seandisputed:
I love M.I but please he should take a back seat

Inspiration comes in different ways to different people, we might have similar inspiration on something and we might be at two extremes of the Earth at that moment. Our delivery is what will make them more distinct.

Love ur reply tho
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Barbieperry(f): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2019
Baddiezz:
I doubt jcole knows he exist
u don't need to doubt...ur correct he knows him not
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by nonye6194: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
chuksanambra:
Lmaooooo
MI of all animals?

When Trey Songz came to Nigeria, MI performed his trash on stage but when Trey Songz came on stage, MI stood on a chair to watch Trey Songz perform.

This same clown is now talking nonsense.

If J. Cole comes to perform in Naija today, I bet MI would be begging to get a ticket to the event.

He came last June and MI couldn't get tickets grin. He's still pained

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Jesuspikin8: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

That's a terrible thing to say.

What if his claim is right... Someone's intellectual property was stolen without permission and you're asking if he's relevant. So because JCole is an American justifies him stealing the material of an 'irrelevant' Nigerian rapper?

Select some words carefully.

No. It's because JCole is sooo good, even when he steals your line, you consider it as a blessing.

On a more serious note, what are the odds that JC will steal a line?!

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Jesuspikin8: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Well,

Good artists copy.

Great artists steal.
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Isomerizm(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Man, Nigerians are fvcking dull. Even if he wasn't being sarcastic about it, JCole asslickers still attack MI without even confirming, primarily because Cole is American.

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Isomerizm(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jesuspikin8:

No. It's because JCole is sooo good, even when he steals your line, you consider it as a blessing.

Where in the allegation did you see 'line'?

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by mechanics(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Which style?? Sorry, but are you still relevant??
lolz, you replied like as if he's reading your post.
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by LZAA: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Isomerizm:
Man, Nigerians are fvcking dull. Even if he wasn't being sarcastic about it, JCole asslickers still attack MI without even confirming, primarily because Cole is American.
Wizkid wrote one dance for drake and won a grammy(by association as a songwriter) and everybody knew it
M.I on the other hand is a "punchline rapper" who bit jay-z,lil wayne,kanye and currently kendrick's style
How can j cole wey even yankee rappers(past and current) dy cut cap for thief m.i flow
P.s there was no sarcasm in m.i's tweet

2 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Makenno(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Too many non hip-pop fans on this thread

3 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by RealRanking(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sorry MI but j.Cole is way bigger than you portrayed.

His song " The Cut off" comes to mind.

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Dirkcoyt: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2019
Why many people are disgusted with MI comment is because if he had accused any other rapper I might say okay!

But if you’re an ardent follower of Cole and you saw MI comment you just know MI is plain dumb it has nothing todo with wether American or inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Dollabiz: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
get a life retarded
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Youngsage: 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Which style?? Sorry, but are you still relevant??

I'm sorry but are you okay at all?? I cannot believe my eyes.
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by geemarock: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
Which spirit of Black Face come enter M I so

M I, abeg no allow undecided undecided undecidedinferiority complex to dey worry you[quote]bros I tire o
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
It's amazing and sadnening how Nigerians find it easier to believe we copy the white guys then them copying us....I'm just saying ni oo,I no dey studio when dem dey record oo

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
lilmax:
I no even like the song sef

I don't know why it's so hard for me to flow with cole

I thought i was alone
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by TeeZinnas: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
M I; No doubts I am a lover of yhur flows buh.....DON'T DO THIS TO YHURSELF[color=#006600][/color] cry
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by encryptjay(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Look how some infants are lambasting MI, one of Nigeria's finest rapper all in the name of asslicking. MI is good and his lines click.
Everyone is a King somewhere.
And you guys that decided to bring tribalism to this thread calling him Aboki, he's not responsible for your problems.

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by chocboi78(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2019
All of you insulting MI are crazy and shameful ass lickers... Didn't u read that a fan brought it to his notice?? U think he would have mentioned it if it was not true?? And for those u inferior slags saying Cole is better than MI shud have ur cranium checked....

Africans and inferiority complex
*spits*
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by sehisagro: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
Plagiarism would always be taken lightly in this part of the world and its pathetic.

At Sehis Agro Resources, we are involved in the sales and formulation of poultry/ livestock feed, raw materials like soya meal, maize, gnc, pkc, wheat offal, bone meal, limestone, e.t.c, are also sold by us in wholesale or retail quantities.. We also formulate quality poultry feeds. Our broiler Starter and Finisher gives your birds 3kg in less than 7 weeks. Our layers mash increases egg productivity. We are located in Port Harcourt and you could contact us on 09022541225.
We currently formulate quality feeds for a number of farms within and outside Port Harcourt.
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Dayveedolu(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
chuksanambra:
Lmaooooo
MI of all animals?

When Trey Songz came to Nigeria, MI performed his trash on stage but when Trey Songz came on stage, MI stood on a chair to watch Trey Songz perform.

This same clown is now talking nonsense.

If J. Cole comes to perform in Naija today, I bet MI would be begging to get a ticket to the event.
Guy you bad animal ke
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by curtisjnr: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2019
Royalization:
Trending Trap and Hiphop mixtape now available... Check my siggy to download

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8582546_picsart012411_43_19_jpeg0e4501f7087aeec552fd57f395c30ab4

no Thank you. play it yourself.. grin

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
xaggar:

Don't mind that americanasslicka! Just because MI is Nigerian they all feel he is nothing.
It has nothing to do with Amerika or niggerian. Haba if you are a rap connoisseur you will know the difference. Americans invested in that art and have been doing it since the 70s bringing out diffrrent styles. No matter how good a Niggerian rapper is the flavour is never the same. Just like the difference between pounded yam and poundo yam

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Jesuspikin8:

.....from MI

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Isomerizm:
In hip hop biting is a very very grave offence. There are artists who are known to lift people's styles. JCole is not hype. He is a true artist tested and trusted. It is a very big insult to accise such of biting. If he said Drake I might let it pass bit J cole ... nah thats just crazy

4 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
LZAA:

Wizkid wrote one dance for drake and won a grammy(by association as a songwriter) and everybody knew it
M.I on the other hand is a "punchline rapper" who bit jay-z,lil wayne,kanye and currently kendrick's style
How can j cole wey even yankee rappers(past and current) dy cut cap for thief m.i flow
P.s there was no sarcasm in m.i's tweet
They think JCole is the like of them Olamide

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Femi Otedola Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (Photos) / Bbnaija Top 3 Housemates Wish Nigerians Happy Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.