Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,177 members, 7,903,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ (25054 Views)

Portable Fights Bikeman For Stealing His Phone In Lagos (Video) / Americans React To J. Cole’s Lagos, Nigeria Performance / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Jaqenhghar: 11:47pm On Jan 24, 2019
Dirkcoyt:
Why many people are disgusted with MI comment is because if he had accused any other rapper I might say okay!

But if you’re an ardent follower of Cole and you saw MI comment you just know MI is plain dumb it has nothing todo with wether American or inferiority complex.
I am not an ardent follower of JCole but that guy knows his stuff abeg

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Fizoperuzi(m): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2019
what the Bleep is M.I saying? J Cole song " middle child" doesn't sound like it...not forgeting that "head of the family"song was not originally his,he took it from jayz la familiar..

2 Likes

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by SEONaijaExpert: 1:02am On Jan 25, 2019
Jesuspikin8:

No. It's because JCole is sooo good, even when he steals your line, you consider it as a blessing.

On a more serious note, what are the odds that JC will steal a line?!
Same reason R.Kelly liked the sound of fall and hopped on it you know.

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by tzoracle: 1:04am On Jan 25, 2019
Benzinoooo:

D reason is obvious nd dere is no need 2 belabor it...he's 2 deep 4 u

K.O.D cheesy
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 25, 2019
Isomerizm:
Man, Nigerians are fvcking dull. Even if he wasn't being sarcastic about it, JCole asslickers still attack MI without even confirming, primarily because Cole is American.

I listened to both tracks and I can say with every sense of responsibility that MI is 100% right on this.
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Alfred96p(m): 2:05am On Jan 25, 2019
Seems M.I. has never listened to J.cole's Middle child.
The song no sound similar rara.
Middle child is typical J.cole. Very typical J.cole rap breathe, except you dont usually listen to J.cole.

At least, now we know wetin dey M.I. mind/subconscious
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Alfred96p(m): 2:08am On Jan 25, 2019
Xda59:

I listened to both tracks and I can say with every sense of responsibility that MI is 100% right on this.
shocked shocked

Please just stick to Oriental brothers- perhaps
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by YomiFash86(m): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2019
HMMM J COLE PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE BUY ISI EWU FOR THE M.I GUY TO MAKE YOU HEAR WORD. sad
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Aystarz: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2019
You'd expect reasonable would-be commenters to take the two songs and listen to them first before penning down their criticisms, but then again, this is Nigeria - the world's highest congregation of unreasonable twats.
As we speak, many are already gearing up to vote in another APC / PDP catastrophe, despite the harsh treatment they've endured in the hands of these devilish parties for decades .

Dumb, unreasonable Nigerians!
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by folake4u(f): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
4FT don start again Ooooo! grin

Kai you wicked gan! grin grin grin
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Funny enough I don’t enjoy both of their rap style so I’ll jump and pass.

Don’t force people to enjoy their songs because you do, Life is full of choices reason why some are brown,fair, tall, short , fat, slim etc so why should people enjoy the songs you love
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Richywire(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2019
Am so sure Jcole doesn't even know he exist
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Leonbonapart(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Baddiezz:
I doubt jcole knows he exist
you a baby
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
LZAA:

This from the same nigga who bit lil wayne,kanye west and currently k dot's style grin
Nigga jus wan trend
Even the said song was filled with interpolation from Jay Z's La Familia

1 Like

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Baddiezz(f): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Leonbonapart:
you a baby
why sir
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Leonbonapart(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Baddiezz:
why sir
why saying such about MI. Saying Cole dosen't know if MI exist. He(MI) is our all time best rapper. You can't compare what he is to us and what Cole is to America. Y'all should up your comments on the media. Who is j.Cole not to know if Mr Incredible exist.
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Baddiezz(f): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
Leonbonapart:
why saying such about MI. Saying Cole dosen't know if MI exist. He(MI) is our all time best rapper. You can't compare what he is to us and what Cole is to America. Y'all should up your comments on the media. Who is j.Cole not to know if Mr Incredible exist.
Alright my bad. Pardon
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by PapiFlin(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2019
IMO mode9 is a better RAPPER than mi
Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Alfred96p:

shocked shocked

Please just stick to Oriental brothers- perhaps

Re: MI Accuses J.Cole Of Stealing His Style In His New Song ‘Middle Child’ by Ayobami7(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" / Toyin Aimakhu Goes Bald For A Movie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.