Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,372 members, 7,881,330 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:00 PM

Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin (33647 Views)

Incest: Father & Daughter Caught Inside Hotel Room / Man Caught Bleeping Daughter Inside Hotel Room(Video) / Man Kidnapped, Robbed And Hidden Inside Hotel Toilet In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by toprealman: 6:33am On Jan 25, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace.
Stop begging. With this attitude, even with a first class degree, you will still beg.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by ogbonti: 6:34am On Jan 25, 2019
LuciferCelibate:
I suspect he took a feminist olosho Bini witch for an all night romp.

She killed him while he slept and disappeared back to her coven which explains the locked door.

Moral of this story:
Never associate with a feminist.

*spits angry

you are a goat, please say Amen......

you came online to create a ridiculous response just to insult the benin people:

.... and made a blind and biased hypothesis:

She killed him while he slept and disappeared back to her coven which explains the locked door.

.... and drew a very strong conclusion of hate and bigotry

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY!!!
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by ASval: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2019
Why do some people equate his death with sexual romp? Nonsense!! Some Nigerians at times thinking as if they have cerebral palsy.No one knew his medical profile.probably his death is due to cardiac arrest.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 25, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

Moral of this story:

*spits angry

You will drown in your own spjt very soon you lunatic
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Trybes(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
he was murdered!!!!angry

they probably slipped heart attack inducing drugs into his drink
or strangled him.

The fact that the room was locked and in order means the killer had access to his room, his drink and also someone who knows how to carefully arrange the room pretty neatly,

hence our suspect is a hotel staff!!

check the cctv to see if he walked into the hotel with a briefcase that looks like it'd contain cash.
If he did, then start arrests immediately, from the hotel manager to the gateman
Some senses here
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by freemanbubble: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2019
Too bad
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2019
fear bini girls
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2019
iretemide:
It can be heart attack , let's just becareful with our health,
The bed wasn't rumpled. You struggle with a heart attack. I agree with you that we should take care of our health. Someone with failing health shouldn't undergo much stress. A lot is wrong in the nigerian health sector. People die musteriously everyday in this country. Unfortunately, Buhari who promised to revive it and stop politicians from seeking medical treatment abroad has remained the major beneficiary of foreign medical treatment, leaving our hospitals in moribund states. Our doctors are leaving Nigeria every year in thousands and the few left couldn't cope with the pressure on ground. Investigation into the Dr's death should be extended to his department and the number of patients he sees daily. The next place where we see mammoth crowd in Nigeria After a political gathering and a conference/events centres is our hospitals. Doctors always work themselves out and the pay is so little. They hardly rest. I hope we get it right someday and we the electorate should throw their lies back at them whenever the politicians come with their sweet mouth to defraud us of our votes.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by mechanics(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2019
This shows that death can come at any time we don't expect, we just have to be pure always, May God console the families he left behind.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by EdenH: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
I'm a final year and an engineering student of Unilorin. I'm deeply in need of your financial assistance towards the progress of my project. I'm the sponsor of myself and I've never been so financially handicap until my final year. Our monthly progress report is by the ending of this month and I'm yet to acquire necessary data needed for the progress of my work due to the heavily cost of equipment rentage.
Pls kindly assist me as you deem fit. May you not lack by God's grace.
Lazy youth
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by Drabrah(m): 9:02am On Jan 25, 2019
LuciferCelibate:

Moral of this story:

*spits angry

Did u read d write up at all?
Like d reporter knew there'll perv minds like urs reading it b4 putting it there dat he had no visitor during his stay.
U're part of d reason we're where were wear.
Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by saintaustine(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2019
Jentle244:
when last did u suscribe for sense last

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by saintaustine(m): 9:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Valerie47:
Benin girls don use f**k kill am. Its safe to say he died in service.

Re: Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin by islandmoon: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
ashjay001:
U can include ur acct details na. Makes it easy for annoymous
the boy is a criminal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help From An Indonesian Jail (video) / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram / Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.