Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:45 AM

Fatima Looks Matured But She Doesn't Know Her Date Of Birth - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fatima Looks Matured But She Doesn't Know Her Date Of Birth (4170 Views)

Abubakar Fatima Zahra Is Kogi University First Female SUG President / Yahaya Bello Offers Fatima Bombom Sani, Best Law Graduate 33m, Scholarship / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fatima Looks Matured But She Doesn't Know Her Date Of Birth by Nicklaus619(m): 9:43am On Jan 26, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wetin This monkey dey talk now.

You're just typing trash. you this scumbag and demented nonentity. I now know u just wanna seek attention..
And the funniest thing is, this goat might be going to church every Sunday. But look at the way he's talking. Bloody hypocrite that's what u are angry
I won't even reply u again. Black monkeyangry

Go Bleep yourself you half becked imbecil.. U should be arrested already.. And your dick cut off and given to you to eat... Stupid and idiotic thing like you. You sexualize a little girl because she is unfortunate.. But I pray to help her kind daily.. But a stupi agbaya like you will rather take advantage to her sexually... I swear if I have a gun and one bullet inside, I rather shot your brains out that kill a snake with it. Uncircumcised he-goat like you
Re: Fatima Looks Matured But She Doesn't Know Her Date Of Birth by Kupiejodaniels: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2019
Come help me sir,mezef need help bcoz most big man and rich ppu in this country will rather make u poorer for as long and they're getting richer they don't care about your ambition in life.
Nicklaus619:

May Thunder from redeem camp strike that shithol you call mouth, you should be caserated and your ass should be block with quick dry cement..
In conclusion if you are hit by a bus, I will be the one driving it... angry angry
Btw
I pray day and night for my riches to feed, cloth, house and send back to school thousands of these kind cry ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universities In The Uk Where You Can Get Admission For A Masters Deg With A 2.2. / Hilarious Unilag Student Begging For Marks In His Exam Script(photo) / Tai Solarin University Of Education FYB Merry In Old School Day Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.