Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:28 PM

Off The Rebound- A Short Sexy Memory Chapter 7 (continuation) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Off The Rebound- A Short Sexy Memory Chapter 7 (continuation) (295 Views)

Backside Session: On The Rebound With My Fiancée Brother / Have You Ever Been Used As A Rebound Before? / Off The Rebound - A Short, Sexy, Memory. Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Off The Rebound- A Short Sexy Memory Chapter 7 (continuation) by faithmedia: 3:02am On Jan 26, 2019
“Good, I can take a nap then”, she said. I looked away so my facial expression wouldn’t be seen by India’s crazy ass. Then my defense systems rose, and my body grew tense at a rapid rate as I felt India’s head rest on my shoulder. What the Bleep? What is this woman doing? Who told her I’d be okay with this? Wait, didn’t she just say a few minutes ago that she doesn’t do stuf like this?

[img]https://4.bp..com/-dsqeXondMuo/W-LO9zpgUnI/AAAAAAAABLQ/kiBhYm3l0N4ZnAj2XOdwgpkSE4ldmTXMgCPcBGAYYCw/s320/rebound.JPG
[/img]
We aren’t even fucking. She’s given me head once, according to what she said on the previous train that meant that she had zero privileges. That was accurate to my standards, and she needed to know that as well. Before I could open my mouth to speak I felt her caressing my arm. I haven’t been in the gym in eons, why is this woman caressing my arm? Over and over again she was squeezing and feeling on my arm. Then she pulled herself even closer to me. What the Bleep is this woman doing? I was in awe, just sitting there looking around the train car as if it would provide me with answers to the questions flying around in my mind. I know the people sitting across from us can see my reactions, I could tell that they were picking up the vibes. My discomfort was clear, but not to her. Finally a few stops later the squeezing and caressing had stopped. I heard a low noise over the train and the people talking. Except I couldn’t figure out exactly what it was. I focused in on the noise and discovered that it was India. She was snoring while laying on my shoulder. All I could do was shake my head. The train ride could not go fast enough! I wanted out, I wanted to be off the train, and I wanted to be done with this woman. Had she committed a crime? No. Did she do anything crazy that embarrassed me? No. What she had done was overstep and contradict herself. I didn’t like the position that I was in and I was no longer concerned with when I’d get my dick sucked again or when I’d see her again. All I wanted at that moment was for this train ride to be over.

Then a few stops later the train came to an abrupt stop and she woke up. I’m thinking great, maybe she’ll get off of me. She had to have felt the tension when she awoke. My body was stiffened and I was quite still. She glanced up at me and then took her line stepping to a new level. She attempted to hold my hand. Not once, not twice, but several times. I moved my hand away as she tried to smoothly grab my hand or interlock her fingers in mine. NO! She was beyond reaching at this point and she had gone against everything she said on the last train. I am beyond done with this woman at this point! I shot her a fierce look, and moved my arm completely away from hers to make sure that she got the point. I couldn’t believe my ears when she sucked her teeth and got upset. You’re mad at me when you are the one acting like we’re an item, on the train? How dare this bold and crazy woman! I was offended, beyond bothered and ready to give her a piece of my mind.

However, I took a deep breath and tried to calm myself down as the train pushed forward. Just before the train got to Times Square she woke up again. “Do you get off here?” she asked after stuttering a few times. “No. Next stop. This is forty second street”, I answered. “Okay, I’ll get off with you so we can get on the next train together”, she said. What? No way. I moved back, looked at her and asked, “What? Why would you get off the train if you can practically take this train to where you need to be?” “So we can spend more time together”, she said calmly. “I’m not getting on any trains when I get off. I’m going to meet my boy and we are going to eat. I told you that already”, I said with a bit of irritation in my voice. “Oh, okay. I guess I’ll stay on here then. So, when are you going to come spend some time with me?”, she asked. What? Am I not sitting right besides her, right now? What is wrong with this lady? “She’s crazy”, my brain reminded me. Trying my best not to get a reaction out of her, I said as sweet as I could, “I’m right next to you silly. What are you talking about?” She grabbed my arm again, pulled me towards her and said softly, “You are”. I shook my head, not caring if she saw me or not. This was too much for one train ride. Apparently she wasn’t done though, because she kept asking me questions. “What about Thursday night? I know you said you’re off from work, so we should be able to meet early again right?”, she asked.

Holy shit! I have to be careful what I say around this woman. She’s paying too much attention. I forgot I had even texted her that the day before. I don’t like lying but at this point I needed to. I couldn’t see her again, especially not two days later. “No, they hit me up earlier. I have to go in, because someone called out”, I said trying to let her down easy. “So come after work then I don’t care”, she said. “I get out of work like eleven or twelve at night. That’s after doing a full time shift at two different jobs. Then I live far from you, so that’s hard”, I said. She pulled me even closer and whispered in my ear, “It can’t be that hard when you’re getting your dick sucked and going to sleep right after”.

Continue Reading
:[url] https://www.crystalmag.com.ng/2019/01/off-rebound-short-sexy-memory-chapter-7.html[/url]

(1) (Reply)

16 Best Tips To Having A Long-lasting Healthy Relationship / “before I Get Married I Will Make My Husband Swear That Anyone Who Cheat Will Di / Why Igbo Don't What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.