Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Backside Session: On The Rebound With My Fiancée Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Backside Session: On The Rebound With My Fiancée Brother (327 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Backside Session: On The Rebound With My Fiancée Brother by LoveEtRomance4: 7:57am On May 05, 2022
Comfort was livid. She was beyond angry at that point. She walked out of Jerry’s house in a blind rage, unsure where she was going or what she wanted to do.
Comfort and Jerry had been together for nearly four years. They had talked about marriage and starting a family someday. She was so happy to have found the man of her dreams until he cheated on her a few weeks ago. She was mad at the time and she was heartbroken. After some days of begging, she decided to forgive Jerry. They rekindled their love and she felt like all was well again.
That Saturday afternoon when he invited her over to his small flat to talk, she was excited to go. Her excitement soon turned into pain and anger when she realised that Jerry called her over to tell her he wanted to break up with her. He confessed that he had fallen in love with the girl he cheated with. It took a second for all these information to register in Comfort’s head but when it did, rage took over. She began throwing things at him, his TV remote, his throw pillows, a few keys, pens and so on. She determinedly threw things for nearly fifteen minutes while also yelling at the same time. By the time she was done, she felt she simply could not stay in his presence any longer. In a fit of anger, she walked out.
As soon as she spotted a cab, she entered it. For a second, she did not know where she wanted to go but she finally decided to go to Jerry’s parent’s house. They lived about an hour or so away but Comfort did not mind. She was going to go over there and tell them how their son was ready to ruin a relationship that took so much time and effort to build. She would get them to talk some sense into Jerry. She was sure they would see things from her point of view and if anyone could get Jerry to snap out if this idiocy, it was them.
She felt marginally calmer when the cab dropped her off at their place. She felt better knowing she had a plan. All she needed to do was state her case and everything will be alright.
Things took an unexpected turn when it was Jerry’s younger brother, Chudi that opened the door for her. He told her that their parents were out and would not be back until later.
Keep Reading...
https://bookruv.com/backside-session-on-the-rebound-with-my-fiancee-brother/

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Could Make A Lady Have Feelings For You / Condom Don Ever Expire For Your Hand? / To Every Men And Women Believing That True Love Don't Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.