Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

U - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U (15646 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U by JONSYN7154: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2019
Susylex:

Oh right, then why too bad?
because you're far off and I can't connect you with one.
Re: U by bejeria101(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2019
khiaa:

Not all of them are married to old women and some are already American citizens but all are married to flat azz while girls. I don't mean that all Nigerian men in the U.S. are married to white girls but the ones who are married flat azz white women because a big round butt white girl is an oxymoron. grin

Khiaa! You are hurting my ribs lol that last line tho lol
Re: U by bejeria101(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2019
khiaa:

Hey Nigerian men love those flat white azzes. grin
Lol im not an azz man!
Re: U by DaddyNimo(m): 11:04am On Jan 29, 2019
Susylex:
I love my man in black but in white more. It is just an attraction thing and something I have desired since I was a kid. I can recall telling my mom I want my husband to be a white man, when I was about 12years old and she told me nothing is impossible.

Now, I'm stuck here in Nigeria for a while but I'm yet to find my white dream hubby cry

Where in Lagos can I find them? Island... Right? Yes I know.. I meant where they hang out and all and I simply can not stand those ones who smoke and drink anyhow!

If you work with white men or got them as friends, colleagues, neighbors etc kindly link me *winks* please note, I'm not attracted to Lebanese or Asians, as I know most Nigerians confused them to be white men.

Insults are allowed Ooo.... Thanks.
you obviously can't afford where they hangout, live and have fun... if not you won't be here looking for them online... you'd be in transcop Hilton, ibb gold club, polo clubs, etc to chat them up in person... but you're a broke bish looking for a way out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: U by khiaa(f): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
bejeria101:

Lol im not an azz man!

I guess you are open to those flat white azzes. tongue
Re: U by khiaa(f): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
bejeria101:

Khiaa! You are hurting my ribs lol that last line tho lol

Brother that line is the truth. undecided

1 Like

Re: U by bejeria101(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
khiaa:

I guess you are open to those flat white azzes. tongue
Lol jeez girl hold up
Re: U by Fidelismaria: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin

Op has gotten enough answers so

Let me ask my own

Does anyone know where I can find beautiful asgardians, like that Thor sister

I wouldn't mind a kryptonian too
Re: U by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
khiaa:

Flat white butts. grin
hahahahaha cheeeiiigrin
Re: U by khiaa(f): 8:46am On Jan 30, 2019
bejeria101:

Lol jeez girl hold up

Well you said you weren't a bootie man. grin

1 Like

Re: U by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
lefulefu:
beautiful,dark and slim..Maria Lavina come and c ur second oo cheesy cheesy see u dont have a problem getting a white guy at all smiley
angry angry

jealous angry
Re: U by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
pansophist:
Make una help her na,abi na by force to marry black man?

Madam, try work for airport, or visit western restaurant for VI/Ikoyi. Also, try use dating sites, and message them directly. If you fit go Accra, them fill there wella. I de chill accra beach now and whites just full everywhere.
jotting this down ....

Team foreign guys angry
Re: U by pansophist(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
jotting this down ....

Team foreign guys angry

You need am. What shall it profit a woman to marry a Nigerian man at the detriment of her financial security?

Carry go Maria, aye ko kpe meji cool
Re: U by pansophist(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin grin grin

Op has gotten enough answers so

Let me ask my own

Does anyone know where I can find beautiful asgardians, like that Thor sister

I wouldn't mind a kryptonian too

You sure say you fit give that masculine woman orgasm so?

Re: U by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
pansophist:

You need am. What shall it profit a woman to marry a Nigerian man at the detriment of her financial security?

Carry go Maria, aye ko kpe meji cool
Are all white men rich

So you understand Yoruba grin
Re: U by pansophist(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Are all white men rich

Well, if by material wealth, then no. But on average, them de richer, and go give you western pali, and a better standard of life. Thats wealth to me, the overall package not just cash in the bank. Your pikin sef go fine like mami water. So what's your excuse Maria?
Re: U by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
pansophist:

Well, if by material wealth, then no. But on average, them de richer, and go give you western pali, and a better standard of life. Thats wealth to me, the overall package not just cash in the bank. Your pikin sef go fine like mami water. So what's your excuse Maria?
I can get all of that here too if I want to. I don't believe in traveling miles to seek greener pastures, I believe in making things work. smiley

My excuse, I don't have a will just a playful wish. smiley
Re: U by pansophist(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
I can get all of that here too if I want to. I don't believe in traveling miles to seek greener pastures, I believe in making things work. smiley

My excuse, I don't have a will just a playful wish. smiley

Madame, she can get anything she wants. Ja mi si, joor na cry

Good. I'm emphasizing on having that option. And yes, there are Nigerian men that can offer such standards
Re: U by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
angry angry

jealous angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: U by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Susylex:
I love my man in black but in white more. It is just an attraction thing and something I have desired since I was a kid. I can recall telling my mom I want my husband to be a white man, when I was about 12years old and she told me nothing is impossible.

Now, I'm stuck here in Nigeria for a while but I'm yet to find my white dream hubby cry

Where in Lagos can I find them? Island... Right? Yes I know.. I meant where they hang out and all and I simply can not stand those ones who smoke and drink anyhow!

If you work with white men or got them as friends, colleagues, neighbors etc kindly link me *winks* please note, I'm not attracted to Lebanese or Asians, as I know most Nigerians confused them to be white men.

Insults are allowed Ooo.... Thanks.

You don't want Lebanese and Asians.

I guess you are after the Dollars or Pounds.

Now what are you bringing to the table ?

Are you a medical doctor, pharmacist or just working class ?
Re: U by Sisifola: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
JONSYN7154:
I WORK WHITH AMERICAN EMBASSY HERE IN ABUJA AND I HAVE THEM AS FRIENDS.

Guy how far now? Pls connect me too to a good gentleman..a Nigerian or not, pls let him be comfortable and responsible. Am not a bad girl but I just keep seeing guys that are not my standard.. No offence..I am hardworking, skilled and goal getter and i deserve more. I don't need him to pay my bills..I just need him to be comfortable..someone I can start a comfortable family with and not stress me. Someone above 29 yrs is fine...shey you get? Abeg...am tired
Re: U by JONSYN7154: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sisifola:

Guy how far now? Pls connect me too to a good gentleman..a Nigerian or not, pls let him be comfortable and responsible. Am not a bad girl but I just keep seeing guys that are not my standard.. No offence..I am hardworking, skilled and goal getter and i deserve more. I don't need him to pay my bills..I just need him to be comfortable..someone I can start a comfortable family with and not stress me. Someone above 29 yrs is fine...shey you get? Abeg...am tired
check my signature for my WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.