Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

U - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U (15643 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U by Susylex(f): 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

jealous of prostitution and gold digging. hahahaha

you will be bleeped in your vj and ass .
Thanks it is mine abii? Why is it now paining you? angry Lol

Trying so hard to make white men look bad? Try harder hun
Re: U by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

You are generalizing again.... I understand you, but I'm not looking for those old men you are talking about as I have even more better knowledge of them.

So are you saying the whole white race are this way? No! Stop trying to make people look bad because someone or some people prefers them. Some of my relatives are married to white men and if not for some issues... I'd have ended up with one, I'm not willing to shed light on this just yet.

You could be right, but this is mostly common among the older ones especially the Lebanese and Indians.

I don't have the time to argue otherwise I'd have tabled some facts to support my motion.

Stop the generalization, it is very wrong!

The white man saviour, anyway na pay and collect business, another prostitute trying to find business on NL. scammer
Re: U by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

Thanks it is mine abii? Why is it now paining you? angry Lol

Trying so hard to make white men look bad? Try harder hun

i am not trying to make them look bad but you are a prostitute looking for client

you said we can abuse you, we abused you and you got angry, why are you defensive

it seems we are right about you.

1 Like

Re: U by Susylex(f): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

The white man saviour, anyway na pay and collect business, another prostitute trying to find business on NK. scammer
You wished lol I'm a psychologist.... I can easily read you like a book, jealousy is fully written all over you and your way out is the negative comments you shooting at me just to console yourself.

I'm more experienced than you dear, reason I'd never insult anyone on this forum or even outside.
Re: U by Susylex(f): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

i am not trying to make them look bad but you are a prostitute looking for client

you said we can abuse you, we abused you and you got angry, why are you defensive

it seems we are right about you.
Lol defensive? I didn't even insult you back neither did I fight you that I'm not what you wished I was lol I'm only replying your comments... I mean trying to get more traffic, so I could get more suggestions... Be wise!
Re: U by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

You wished lol I'm a psychologist.... I can easily read you like a book, jealousy is fully written all over you and your way out is the negative comments you shooting at me just to console yourself.

I'm more experienced than you dear, reason I'd never insult anyone on this forum or even outside.

na wa ooh, jesus is lord, this one na metal case
Re: U by Susylex(f): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

na wa ooh, jesus is lord, this one na metal case
Are you out of insults now dear? tongue
Re: U by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

Lol defensive? I didn't even insult you back or fight you that I'm not what you wished I was lol I'm only replying your comments... I mean trying to get more traffic, so I could get more suggestions... Be wise!

lol, you cant get traffic with insult. na wa all your reply to other guys that didnt support you were what? i guess love poem
Re: U by Susylex(f): 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Do men really think calling Women hoes or prostitutes really make them feel bad? Lol the oldest and cheapest insult ever! So lame and stale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

Are you out of insults now dear? tongue

am out of insult, no energy ooh, to insult a prostitute.

off i go
Re: U by Susylex(f): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

am out of insult, no energy ooh, to insult a prostitute.

off i go
Thanks for the contribution dear
Re: U by Susylex(f): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

lol, you cant get traffic with insult. na wa all your reply to other guys that didnt support you were what? i guess love poem

Point them out... Maybe just 2 or 3 .... Bad energy go!
Re: U by Originalsly: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Two of my work mates will be in Lagos for a two week business trip next month....both single. Maybe I can link them with you to hang out during their down time.... not guaranteeing a relationshi0..but who knows?

1 Like

Re: U by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

Point them out... Maybe just 2 or 3 .... Bad energy go!

ok, Originalsly have found two clients for you.

Enjoy the Group Intimacy. charge them well but dont cut their pocket. a pussy seller is always a pussy seller even if you take her to heaven, she will still sell pussy there.

good bye.
Re: U by Susylex(f): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Originalsly:
Two of my work mates will be in Lagos for a two week business trip next month....both single. Maybe I can link them with you to hang out during their down time.... not guaranteeing a relationshi0..but who knows?
This would be awesome! I'd totally love this cheesy
Sure I don't mind hanging out in as much as it is an open place lol we never can tell what could come out of such friendship. How do I connect with you?

Thank yooou...
Re: U by Susylex(f): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

ok, Originalsly have found two clients for you.

Enjoy the Group Intimacy. charge them well but dont cut their pocket. a pussy seller is always a pussy seller even if you take her to heaven, she will still sell pussy there.

good bye.
How old are you? Lol you sound like those indomie kids lol thanks for your advice dear... I'll be good, I hope now , you can have peace of mind on my case lol
Re: U by Originalsly: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

This would be awesome! I'd totally love this cheesy
Sure I don't mind hanging out in as much as it is an open place lol we never can tell what could come out of such friendship. How do I connect with you?

Thank yooou...

Send msg via email
Re: U by Goddys(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
@OP, I blame your predicament on spending a lot of time watching Hollywood movies. White men are the least kind of men you would ever wish to get married to. Once they feel less interested, you are a history.

Most are unromantic, smelly and weak.

God bless all African men out there. I'm proud being a black man. My only regret is being a black man in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

You all think I'm alien to white omen? Lol

Nah coz we've met one
Re: U by STILESGANG: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lol,op has been brainwashed by too many Hollywood movies
Guess what white men don’t find you attractive,they prefer Asian women.Anyone that gets down with you is probably satisfying a fetish that dates back to the trade slave Era.

I don't even know how anybody can find white people attractive with their pale skin and unattractive ass.Coupled with the fact they even age horribly.Yuck!

2 Likes

Re: U by Susylex(f): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Originalsly:

Send msg via email
Okay then smiley
Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Goddys:
@OP, I blame your predicament on spending a lot of time watching Hollywood movies. White men are the least kind of men you would ever wish to get married to. Once they feel less interested, you are a history.

Most are unromantic, smelly and weak.

God bless all African men out there. I'm proud being a black man. My only regret is being a black man in Nigeria
What happens once an African feels less interested?
Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
STILESGANG:
Lol,op has been brainwashed by too many Hollywood movies
Guess what white men don’t find you attractive,they prefer Asian women.Anyone that gets down with you is probably satisfying a fetish that dates back to the trade slave Era.

I don't even know how anybody can find white people attractive with their pale skin and unattractive ass.Coupled with the fact they even age horribly.Yuck!
True life experience with me dear, got nothing to do with Hollywood... I know what I'm saying and I have done my research.

About the attraction, what you find completely unattractive is actually driving someone else gaga.
Re: U by Goddys(m): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

What happens once an African feels less interested?

Africans stay put even when they feel less interested. We don't joke with family

2 Likes

Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Benin hoe hiding under Calabar name

Go get a life

grin Issokay.
Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
justscorchone:

Wait,what happened to your BF that you won't let me hear word undecided

smiley
Re: U by XhosaNostra(f): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lol, I'm the opposite of you. When I was a child, I knew I was gonna end up with a man of Asian origin. I've always been attracted to them, but they also have their own issues so I'm over that. White men have always been a no-no for me. I consider them a last option as far as dating goes. They're very attracted to me though. I'm starting to get the feeling I might end up with one since I find most black guys "undatable" & Asians no longer do it for me. I don't know how they are romantically, but they tend to be too vulgar for my taste. Or maybe it's just the South African ones that are like that. IDK. I may try it if I meet one who isn't into sexual innuendos & vulgarity.

P.S.
Most of them like girls with no ass grin

1 Like

Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
oboy u get time to type this long epistle to that hoe?

Don't ever call someone a hoe! She loves white men, that's her problem and not yours! Go get a life, street urchin!

1 Like

Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

make i just educate the person. i know say na prostitution dem won do.

How do you come about such conclusion? undecided
Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Goddys:

Africans stay put even when they feel less interested. We don't joke with family
I'll never support divorce or pray for one...yes you are right, until one person suffers too much and walks away or pray his or her way out by making the man feel interested again. You see, marriage issue isn't about color as we have so many broken homes and bitter homes here in Nigeria, what matters most is getting married to your God ordained spouse.
Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I'm the opposite of you. When I was a child, I knew I was gonna end up with a man of Asian origin. I've always been attracted to them, but they also have their own issues so I'm over that. White men have always been a no-no for me. I consider them a last option as far as dating goes. They're very attracted to me though. I'm starting to get the feeling I might end up with one since I find most black guys "undatable" & Asians no longer do it for me. I don't know how they are romantically, but they tend to be too vulgar for my taste. Or maybe it's just the South African ones that are like that. IDK. I may try it if I meet one who isn't into sexual innuendos & vulgarity.

P.S.
Most of them like girls with no ass grin
Awwwwh lol

From your post, it is obvious no race is perfect, so what matters is tolerance. Therefore no race should be condemned as we all have our different strengths and weaknesses.
I used to love Indians lol but suddenly, I realized I couldn't tolerate them until I met an European man and love was defined to me in a way I have never experienced in my entire life. Just pray to find true love.

1 Like

Re: U by XhosaNostra(f): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

Awwwwh lol

From your post, it is obvious no race is perfect, so what matters is tolerance. Therefore no race should be condemned as we all have our different strengths and weaknesses.
I used to love Indians lol but suddenly, I realized I couldn't tolerate them until I met an European man and love was defined to me in a way I have never experienced in my entire life. Just pray to find true love.

That is true, nobody is perfect. What happened between you & the European?
Don't get me started on Indians angry One ex I hate the most happens to be one of those! Never again! Time will tell. I'm not itching for anything magical at the moment. Still with one "spice boy" that I've been with for many years. When that is over, I may reevaluate my choices lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's With Men And Their 'Cheating Nature'? / How To Grow Your African Virgin Hair Faster / Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.