Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,222 members, 7,977,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

U - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U (15740 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That is true, nobody is perfect. What happened between you & the European?
Don't get me started on Indians angry One ex I hate the most happens to be one of those! Never again! Time will tell. I'm not itching for anything magical at the moment. Still with one "spice boy" that I've been with for many years. When that is over, I may reevaluate my choices lol.

I don't want to reveal much, but it was something that could affect our future kids in various aspects dear.....

Hahaha Indians are 100% No No for me right now, especially with the fact that most are Hindus... religion ish.....

Awwwh what if spice boy takes up the bold step to propose to you tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: U by Martin0(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I'm the opposite of you. When I was a child, I knew I was gonna end up with a man of Asian origin. I've always been attracted to them, but they also have their own issues so I'm over that. White men have always been a no-no for me. I consider them a last option as far as dating goes. They're very attracted to me though. I'm starting to get the feeling I might end up with one since I find most black guys "undatable" & Asians no longer do it for me. I don't know how they are romantically, but they tend to be too vulgar for my taste. Or maybe it's just the South African ones that are like that. IDK. I may try it if I meet one who isn't into sexual innuendos & vulgarity.

P.S.
Most of them like girls with no ass grin

now I know you don't have assgrin

1 Like

Re: U by XhosaNostra(f): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:

I don't want to reveal much, but it was something that could affect our future kids in various aspects dear.....

Hahaha Indians are 100% No No for me right now, especially with the fact that most are Hindus... religion ish.....

Awwwh what if spice boy takes up the bold step to propose to you tomorrow?

Oh, I see. Fair enough.

We're already a family lol.
Re: U by XhosaNostra(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Martin0:

now I know you don't have assgrin

I don't. Hence I'm their spec tongue
Re: U by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

How do you come about such conclusion? undecided

That is a stereotype white people have for a white guy with a black girl

And many of our girls do that. prostituting to them.

when i was in ph, we had lot of black girls giving themselves to these white guys and having kids for them

when these white guys finished their contract, they leave and dump these women and their kids in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: U by khiaa(f): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Susylex:
I love my man in black but in white more. It is just an attraction thing and something I have desired since I was a kid. I can recall telling my mom I want my husband to be a white man, when I was about 12years old and she told me nothing is impossible.

Now, I'm stuck here in Nigeria for a while but I'm yet to find my white dream hubby cry

Where in Lagos can I find them? Island... Right? Yes I know.. I meant where they hang out and all and I simply can not stand those ones who smoke and drink anyhow!

If you work with white men or got them as friends, colleagues, neighbors etc kindly link me *winks* please note, I'm not attracted to Lebanese or Asians, as I know most Nigerians confused them to be white men.

Insults are allowed Ooo.... Thanks.

BlackSaints here's your sista. Lmao at "My mother said nothing is impossible." grin Another Africoon.

2 Likes

Re: U by 1Sharon(f): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
It's only blacks in Africa obsessed with whites. Blacks in the west know they ain't shitt.

The same way they worship Jews because they believe they are gods chosen ppl, but every other group of ppl know they're crafty fuckers

4 Likes

Re: U by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
she is now stuck in Nigeria

No white man, no money, no food, looking for another maga, guess she was deported after the failed relationship

The greatest coon on NL just exposed herself. i fucking hate women like this,always sleeping with the devil. what a house negro. guess she need a mullato for attention.

2 Likes

Re: U by 1Sharon(f): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
OP have you considered ghetto gaggers? They will love you even more

1 Like

Re: U by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:
she is now stuck in Nigeria

No white man, no money, no food, looking for another maga, guess she was deported after the failed relationship

The greatest coon on NL just exposed herself. i fucking hate women like this,always sleeping with the devil. what a house negro. guess she need a mullato for attention.

Can you blame her? Isn't Jesus white

2 Likes

Re: U by BlackSaints: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
khiaa:

BlackSaints here's your sista. Lmao at "My mother said nothing is impossible." grin Another Africoon.
I've told you, I don't give a shlt who Nigerian women fvck or not undecided

so why did you mention me here?

2 Likes

Re: U by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
No wealthy nigerian female will marry or date a white man. I knw dat because a white guy tried dating from that group here in nigeria and he was rejected.

guess who are dating those low lives and expatriate ugly james. Low lives nigerian girls living in poverty and spend all their time watching hollywood and reading romantic,white knight and saviour novels

3 Likes

Re: U by 1Sharon(f): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop being overtly sentimental, sweetheart!

There's nothing wrong in changing your IP address. Would you rather leave it as a Nigerian and be denied access? Na you know wetin you want. Go for it. Change it to another African country. Like Ghana or New Zealand. Possibly it works out, tell whoever that you're a Nigerian but you were given birth to in another country and have since been living there but you visit occasionally, and have relatives there. Or tell that you're schooling there. If things get serious and perhaps he wants you people to meet, tell him how you'll be coming down to Nigeria to see him. Get smart! They don't really have to know. wink

You mean tinder doesn't work in Nigeria?
Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:

What's tinder?
Re: U by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:

it filled with prostitute. Pay before service
Re: U by XhosaNostra(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:
You are a coon. It's only blacks in Africa obsessed with whites. Blacks in the west know they ain't shit

Why are you calling her names though? Everyone has a preference. You don't have to agree with her choices, but insulting her doesn't make you any better. White guys are great conversationalists for one. Personally, I love their sarcasm more than anything else. I find anyone who's hung up on race relations to be a little backward, with a narrow minded view. Plus, it's very limiting. There's no rule that says people shouldn't be attracted to people of a different race. People are putting these limitations on themselves due to their myopic beliefs.

4 Likes

Re: U by khiaa(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
justscorchone:

It's the little things really,like sense of humor,knowledge able in various topics and not just gossips,fashion and trends,appreciative of little gestures like getting her flowers or drinking wine and grapes while watching netflix,playing video games. Asking how my day went without hitting me all day about how terrible so so and so person is.basically I'm a simple type of brother that don't like stress.
Ahhh!! You are a sweetheart. smiley
Re: U by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
khiaa:
Ahhh!! You are a sweetheart. smiley
an asslicker is always a sweetheart.

1 Like 1 Share

U dnt mean it...

1 Like

lipsrsealed
Re: U by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:

Can you blame her? Isn't Jesus white
Lol
Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:
OP have you considered ghetto gaggers? They will love you even more

You need to learn to respect people's personal opinions!

1 Like

Re: U by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Why are you calling her names though? Everyone has a preference. You don't have to agree with her choices, but insulting her doesn't make you any better. White guys are great conversationalists for one. Personally, I love their sarcasm more than anything else. I find anyone who's hung up on race relations to be a little backward, with a narrow minded view. Plus, it's very limiting. There's no rule that says people shouldn't be attracted to people of a different race. People are putting these limitations on themselves due to their myopic beliefs.

white people are the biggest racists in th world. Watch how they treat africans.
Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jeez. Mehn. I wonder when people will learn to respect another's opinion. White men are her specs, let her be! Whatever consequences that follow later are her own to bear and not yours! Hypocrites everywhere!

1 Like

Re: U by Susylex(f): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Oh, I see. Fair enough.

We're already a family lol.
Oh wow lol *rolling my eyes* lool

1 Like

Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:
No wealthy nigerian female will marry or date a white man. I knw dat because a white guy tried dating from that group here in nigeria and he was rejected.

guess who are dating those low lives and expatriate ugly james. Low lives nigerian girls living in poverty and spend all their time watching hollywood and reading romantic,white knight and saviour novels

Wetdick, your comments are filling the whole place. It's either you have a crush on this lady or you're just an hater.

1 Like

Re: U by XhosaNostra(f): 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

white people are the biggest racists in th world. Watch how they treat africans.

Not all. That's like saying all Nigerians are drug dealers & all South Africans have AIDS grin Until you get to know a person, you can't conclude they're this or that. In other words, you're really no different from the racists themselves, because you're judging a person by the colour of their skin rather than their individual attributes.

4 Likes

Re: U by Susylex(f): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wetdick, your comments are filling the whole place. It's either you have a crush on this lady or you're just an hater.

Dude is so on my case like Teni shocked I mean what on earth would make any sane man drop all he has to do on a Sunday evening to try to fight a lady online who expressed her preferences on the type of man she is attracted to? Seriously I'm shocked grin
Re: U by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wetdick, your comments are filling the whole place. It's either you have a crush for this lady or you're just an hater.

i am a hater. How can i have a crush on someone i dont knw.

I hate it when nigerian women easy give themselves to expatriate james with a fat belly to be his cum bag. We need self respect in this damn country.

Let it be known, i am a very big hater of nonsence.

1 Like

Re: U by 1Sharon(f): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Okay I agree I was a bit harsh, edited my comment

Lol what sarcasm? They try to make jokes and they're not even funny. They're so cringey. The only time I find them attractive is when they have the swag of a black guy( can dance)

Nothing like the swag of a black guy. I appreciate black love

1 Like

Re: U by Susylex(f): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

Am I related to you? Why are you freaking bothered about my choice of man? Why are you so jealous? Mehn.... Typical local Nigerian man, always so emotional and wanting to prove something.
Re: U by Susylex(f): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
wetdick:

i am a hater. How can i have a crush on someone i dont knw.

I hate it when nigerian women easy give themselves to expatriate james with a fat belly to be his cum bag. We need self respect in this damn country.

Let it be known, i am a very big hater of nonsence.

So wanting to marry a white man is nonsense?

You need your brain evaluated dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.