Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Is Wrong With Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Wrong With Me (892 Views)

Please, Do You Know What Is Wrong With This My Neighbor? / Please What Is Wrong With Me / What Is Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

What Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Good morning everyone, my name is futurist369....for months I've been having this hot sensation in my stomach.I initially suspected it was ulcer so my mum bought some drugs for me from a pharmacy.... But it did not work at all,the burning pain came back....then we went to juli pharmacy at Ikeja,I described my pain and they said its ulcer that I should do an ulcer test if 4k,which I did...but the test came back negative... It was not ulcer, but they said its high level malaria and typhoid... Coupled with the pain in d stomach,I have waist pain,its like my waist and spine is burning.... Well I guessed this is due to d bed I sleep on,it's not levelled.....they gave me supermag antacid to drink and I drank two...but the pain still persist......now my mother doesn't care anymore and am the one suffering d pain....pls wat is really wrong here
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by theunnamed: 10:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Go and see a doctor in a hospital.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 27, 2019
theunnamed:
Go and see a doctor in a hospital.
am still a kid and live under my parents.... They don't bother about it again
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by dingbang(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2019
Lol its when you collapse, they will bother about it. I just hate the spirit in Nigerian parents
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2019
dingbang:
Lol its when you collapse, they will bother about it. I just hate the spirit in Nigerian parents
they're illiterates, all they care about is you going to school and get a job and take care of them

Re: What Is Wrong With Me by CreepyBlackpool: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2019
Enyia take yourself to the hospital.
Does your school not have medical centre?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Enyia take yourself to the hospital.

Does your school not have medical centre?
im done with sec school.....no they dont
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by ugomnaanny: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Its well
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
ugomnaanny:
Not all ulcer comes out positive, some shows negative to h pylori bacteria while the ulcer is present, such ulcer are caused by strong painkillers like diclofenac and the rest.... just be watchful of what you eat cause even if u take ulcer drugs and u aren't mindful of ur food my brother u won't get well, first step is to watch your food and never go hungry.. Pele my dear.
thank you Jare
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by theunnamed: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2019
futurist369:
am still a kid and live under my parents.... They don't bother about it again

Find your way to lasuth, its cheap
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Nastydroid(m): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2019
shocked at what point can diclofenac cause ulcer? I do use the drug
ugomnaanny:
Not all ulcer comes out positive, some shows negative to h pylori bacteria while the ulcer is present, such ulcer are caused by strong painkillers like diclofenac and the rest.... just be watchful of what you eat cause even if u take ulcer drugs and u aren't mindful of ur food my brother u won't get well, first step is to watch your food and never go hungry.. Pele my dear.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by ugomnaanny: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nastydroid:
shocked at what point can diclofenac cause ulcer? I do use the drug
yeah it sure causes ulcer o... that y most time if you go the the pharmaceutical store to buy painkiller drugs the pharmacy do ask if you have ulcer
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Chymath(f): 2:49am On Feb 02, 2019
If its about stomach, please be mindful of the drugs hospitals give you to drink.
Some of them in Nigeria care only about collecting patient's money.

May be you need to do some changes in your diet.

Or you can try early morning water therapy and also follow up
a water plan to cleanse your system of some toxins.

Also, You can go on Facebook and like this page: 6 Square Healthy Living
Its all about our health.
You can take it up from there.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me by Chymath(f): 3:27am On Feb 03, 2019
You can also try this Longrich Alkaline Pi Cup

It is very good. Tested and Trusted.

INTERESTED: Call/chat 08186784338

Why Stem Cell Therapy / Every Lady Deserves A Smooth Face / COVID-19: Prophet Muhammad’s Mosque Closed For The First Time In 1,400 Years