Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,469 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Endtimes Studies (signs, Rapture, Antichrist, Etc.) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endtimes Studies (signs, Rapture, Antichrist, Etc.) (938 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Antichrist At Work!the Maddest Novel History Ever Produced. (the Davinci Code) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Endtimes Studies (signs, Rapture, Antichrist, Etc.) by Yefet(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
ENDTIMES (SIGNS, RAPTURE, ANTICHRIST, ETC.)

RAPTURE (CAUGHT UP)

The carrying of a person to another place or sphere of existence.

1Thess 4:16-17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will becaught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Dan 12:2, 13(Daniel will be died/resting and at the end he will also arise)

1 Corin 15:51-53 (We shall be changed in a twinkling of an eye)

ENDTIMES SIGNS BEFORE THE RAPTURE

1. Matt 24:3-14 (JESUS talks about the signs of the end times)

2. Mark 13:4-13 (JESUS talks about the signs of the end times)

3. Luke 21:8-19 (JESUS talks about the signs of the end times)

FINAL PIECE TO THE PROPHESY THAT HAD TO BE FULFILLED BEFORE THE RAPTURE (WHICH HAS BEEN ALREADY)

2Thess 2:3 (Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will notcome, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness isrevealed, the son of destruction)

THE MEANING OF ANTICHRIST (A/C)

1John 2:22 Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is theChrist. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

1John 4:3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not fromGod. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard iscoming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7 Manydeceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh,have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and theantichrist.

The spirit of the antichrist is always in the world and has shown itself in many ways and in many people down the ages.

Empoweredby satan, this last great antichrist will recognize no authority,Christian or otherwise, apart from his own, will put himself in theplace of God as the sole controller of mankind.

1 John 2:18 The last hour (not in the timing of man of in the timing of God)

SOMEPEOPLE HAVE BEEN SEEING 11:11 OR 01:11 (ALL THESE 1'S) IT IS BECAUSELORD TOLD ME THE REASON WHY I KEEP SEEING THE 1'S IT IS BECAUSE OF THEANTICHRIST WHO HAS BEEN REVEALED IN THE LAST HOUR AND THE LAST HOUR IS11PM.

THE NAMES OF THE ANTICHRIST (A/C)

1. AntiChrist will come – 1 John 2:18

2. The man of lawlessness – 2 Thess 2:3

3. The man doom to destruction – 2 Thess 2:3

4. Lawless one – 2 Thess 2:9

-Lawlessmeans contrary to or without regard for the law: lawless violence/being without law; uncontrolled by a law; unbridled; unruly;unrestrained: lawless passion

5. Name of the beast/the number of his name 666- Rev 13:17-18.

GOD SAID TO ME IN JANUARY 2009 THAT THE FIRST SEAL IS OPENED.

HOW CAN THE A/C BE KILLED/DESTOYED

1. He (A/C) cannot be killed by human hands (Dan 8:25)

2. The Lord will consume the A/C, lawless one with the

-Breath of His mouth

-Destroy with the brightness of His coming (2 Thess 2:cool

3.He (A/C) will be captured with the false prophet and will be cast aliveinto the Lake of fire burning with brimstone (Rev 19:20)

SOME OF THE THINGS THE A/C WILL DO/ HIS CHARACTERISTICE

1. He will have a mouth speaking pompous words (Dan 7:8, 11; 11:36; Rev 13:1,5,6)

2. Whose appearance was greater than his fellow (Dan 7:20, 23-24)

3. He is going to make war against the Saints (Christians) (Dan 7:21)

4. He shall speak pompous words against the Most High (Dan 7:25; 11:36)

5. Then Saints shall be given into his hand for 3 1/2yrs (Dan 7:25; Rev 13:7)

6. He shall persecute/oppress the Saints (children) of the Most High (Dan 7:25)

7. A king (leader) shall arise having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes (Dan 8:23)

8. He shall be mighty but not by his own power (Dan 8:24)

9. He shall prosper and do his own pleasure (Dan 8:24)

10. He shall corrupt & destroy the mighty men & the holy people(Israel, saints) (Dan 8:24)

11. Through his policy he shall cause trickery to prosper in his hand (Dan 8:25 Amp)

12. He shall magnify himself in his heart and mind (Dan 8:25)

13. In their security he will corrupt and destroy many (Dan 8:25)

14. He shall also stand up against the Prince of princes (JESUS), (Dan 8:25)

15. He shall be broken and that by no [human] hand (Dan 8:25)

16.He shall confirm a covenant with many for one week but in the middle ofthe week he will bring an end to sacrifice and offering (peace covenantwith Israel (Dan 9:27)

17. He will stop the offerings and sacrifices after three and one-half years (Dan 9:27, NCV)

18.He will set up a sacrilegious object that causes desecration, until thefate decreed for this defiler is finally poured out on him (Dan 9:27,NCV)

19. And armed forces of his shall appear [in the holy land]and they shall pollute the sanctuary, the [spiritual] stronghold, andshall take away the continual [daily burnt offering] (Dan 11:31Amp)

20.They (A/C and his soldiers) shall set up [in the sanctuary] theabomination that astonishes and makes desolate [probably an altar to apagan god] (Dan 11:31Amp)

21. The covenant he shall pervert andseduce with flatteries, but the people who know their God shall provethemselves strong and shall stand firm and do exploits [for God] (Dan11:32 Amp)

22. He shall do according to his will (Dan 11:36)

23. He shall exalt himself and magnify himself above every god (Dan 11:36)

24. He shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished (Dan 11:36)

25. He shall regard neither the God of his fathers (Dan 11:37)

26. He shall regard neither the desire of a woman (Dan 11:37)

27.He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor regard any god forhe shall exalt himself above them all (Dan 11:37, 2 Thess 2:4)

28. He sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God (2 Thess 2:4)

29.He shall honor a god of fortresses and a god which his fathers did notknow he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones andpleasant things (Dan 11:38)

30. He shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge

(Dan 11:39)

31.Those who acknowledge him he shall magnify with glory and honor, and heshall cause them to rule over many and shall divide the land for aprice (Dan 11:39 Amp)

32. He shall have power over the treasuresof gold and silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt; also theLibyans and Ethiopians shall follow at his heels (Dan 11:43)

33.He shall also enter the Glorious Land, and many countries shall beoverthrown; but these shall escape from his hand: Edom, Moab, and theprominent people of Ammon (Dan 11:41)

34. He shall stretch outhis hand also against the [other] countries, but the land of Egyptshall not be among the escaped ones (Dan 11:42)

35. He shall havepower over the treasures of gold and silver, and over all the preciousthings of Egypt; also the Libyans and Ethiopians shall follow at hisheels (Dan 11:43)

36. News from the east and the north shalltrouble him; therefore he shall go out with great fury to destroy andannihilate man (Dan 11:44)

37. He shall plant the tents of hispalace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shallcome to his end, and no one will help him (Dan 11:45)

38. Thelawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus willslay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by Hisappearing at His coming (2 Thess 2:8 Amp)

39. The coming [of thelawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working ofSatan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of[pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels--[all of them]lying wonders-- (2 Thess 2:9 Amp)

40. He was given authority to continue for forty-two months (Rev 13:5)

38. He will cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed (Rev 13:15)

41.He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, toreceive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and thatno one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[f] the name ofthe beast, or the number of his name. (Rev 13:16-17)

SOMEOR MOST OF THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ANTICHRIST WILL NOT HAPPEN TILLAFTER THE RAPTURE. REMEMBER HE WILL NOT BE ACTIVATED TILL AFTER THERAPTURE.

http://www.choothomas.com/urgentmessage.html

Praisethe Lord, He has been so good to me. I thank the Lord so much forgiving me these Revelations because I never knew anything about the endtimes not even a word about the Rapture (Caught up) but it wasprophesied to me 26 December 2007 that in the coming year starting 2008that God was going to give me a lot of serious revelations of His Word,serious discoveries and etc. Now I can't stop sharing some of thethings God has given me.

My name is Sandra Sadiq. InAugust 2006 whiles I was stationed in Korea early one morning the Lordwoke me up to pray like I usually do but I was so tired and I told HimI will spend time with Him before I going to work like I always do butI just needed a little more sleep. In about 45 minutes to an hourlater, I heard this loud sound and the first thing that came to my mindwas oh boy that is the sounding for all the soldiers on post to getready for war (in the Army that is how we practice for war and we callit an alert). So I got up rushing in my barracks room getting ready forwork and at the same time I was repenting to the Lord that I have toget ready for work because of this emergency so I will have to spendmore time with Him later. When I finally left the room I realized therewas no one on the streets or even in my office and at that time I wasworking for one of the general officer's in the army. This was about 4or 5 am in the morning. Finally I decided to go back to my room then Isaw a guy on the street on post and I asked him why there is no oneoutside because there is an alert and later on that day I kept askingpeople and no one had heard that sound the sound but me. But I neverbothered to ask the Lord so a couple of days later which was on aSunday I was in the bus going to church and there was a young lady whoI had invited to church talking to me in the bus but then I heard theLord so clear and what He said to me was the sound I heard that day wasfrom Him in Heaven that was the trumpets; wow. GOD IS SO GREAT. I LOVEHIM FOREVER.

On 18 September 2009, I went to thesalon to get my hair done and I started talking about end times with acouple of the ladies there. I told them about the first seal beingopened and one lady asked me who is the A/C (AntiChrist) and I said Ican't tell her but I will send her the scriptures so she can study themherself and allow the Lord to talk to her. Then she mentioned a nameand told me she thought it was that person too but she went and askedher Pastor and her Pastor said it will be a beast from East. I knew notto engage in any arguments with her so I said I know what the Lord toldme and I rather listen to God rather than any other human being. So thenext day on 19 Sept. when I got up and the first thing the Lord said tome was, even He is God Almighty had to come in the form of man and wasalso was called the Lamb but yet did He did not come walking on allfours (looking like an actual lamb) on earth what makes people thinkthe devil will actually send a real beast to conquer the world. Yes thebible uses the word beast or the A/C but that doesn't mean theAntichrist will actually look just like a beast as in an animal form,oh boy. The A/C has to come in the form of man and pretend and deceivemany, in order for one to deceive they will have to look and talk likethe people or the thing they are trying to take over.

ILOVE THE LORD. I never thought God will pick me to give me all theseend times Revelations because I really didn't even know anything abouttrumpets, Rapture, end times, etc. It is easier to teach, preach ortalk about these end times Revelations instead of writing them. Mybrothers and sisters in the Lord, please be Ready and Waiting for theLord because there really is nothing left for Him to do other than thesounding of the trumpets.

LORD, I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL AND I LOVE YOU. REALLY THERE IS NO GOD LIVE JEHOVAH.

MARANATHA

Please if you have any questions I can be reached at:

COPY AND DISTRIBUTE AND FEEL FREE TO TEACH THESE THINGS IN YOUR BIBLE STUDIES OR AT YOUR CHURCH.

PLEASEWARN PEOPLE NOT TO RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST EVEN IF THEY ARE LEFTBEHIND BECAUSE SO LONG AS THEY DON'T RECEIVE THAT MARK AND GIVE THEIRLIVES TO THE LORD THEY WILL STILL GET A CHANCE TO SPEND ETERNAL LIFEWITH OUR LORD.

SANDRA SADIQ
Re: Endtimes Studies (signs, Rapture, Antichrist, Etc.) by annyplenty(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
the end really is around. I also had a rapture dream 3 times. I pray, we will make it in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Endtimes Studies (signs, Rapture, Antichrist, Etc.) by Zodiac61(m): 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2010
annyplenty:

the end really is around. I also had a rapture dream 3 times. I pray, we will make it in the name of Jesus Christ.
I had a dream in which I won $100,000,000. Does that mean that my dream will come true?
If there really is a concept like the rapture (which there isn't), people like you will definitely be left behind.
Prayer- the triumph of irrational hope over reality.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Endtimes Studies (signs, Rapture, Antichrist, Etc.) by Yefet(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Plenty. God bless you and stay rapture ready add me on facebook please. JnrYefet

(1) (Reply)

The Bible: Blessed Information Bringing Life Eternal- By W.f. Kumuyi / Have You Ever Had An Out-of-body Experience? / Where Can I Get End Times Christian Movies-megiddo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.