Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (57475 Views)

Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
lastempero:

Yea sincerely speaking, iam not a member there but my close observation points to the fact that the guy is really helping the poor.
Same here. My mum is an ardent member of the church, and their stickers are everywhere you go with her.

On the door, fridge door, car turtle, bucket, footmat, bed, even possibly on the body, and i'm talking stickers here not hand bands.

But I have never attended a single since she started the church about ten years ago, and I have driven her there severally.

Truth is I hate just about every other thing about the church, but men, when it comes to helping the poor, I just can't take it away from the leader, for I've been very impressed with him in this respect, and I think that's something good he has going for him.

Maybe he would have been also talking about the biggest church building in the world, but the monies are usually used more or less to cater for the poor, and it's not pretentious, but genuine.

And from this to come from me, then you must know that it's that convincing.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by lastempero: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Same here. My mum is an ardent member of the church, and their stickers are everywhere you go with her.

On the door, fridge door, car turtle, bucket, footmat, bed, even possibly on the body, and i'm talking stickers here not hand bands.

But I have never attended a single since she started the church about ten years ago, and I have driven her there severally.

Truth is I hate just about every other thing about the church, but men, when it comes to helping the poor, I just can't take it away from the leader, for I've been very impressed with him in this respect, and I think that's something good he has going for him.

Maybe he would have been also talking about the biggest church building in the world, but the monies are usually used more or less to cater for the poor, and it's not pretentious, but genuine.

And that should be the main mission of every church, to cater for the poor amongst us.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Harryase(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Why is it that we Nigerians all we can boast of is religion.
Cos that's what God's going to change our dear nation with.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
WebSurfer:
WHAT A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT COMING FROM A NATION REGARDED AS POVERTY CENTRAL IN THE WORLD..

Of course no sane nation will be thinking of competing for the largest auditoriums because they have grown past this Religious stupidity...

These useless fraudsters will not build largest Industries or things that will enhance the economy and growth of people but more investments to continue with their deception..

Stupid people and followers with no brains in them who can not for once be in touch with reality.
Keep on with your useless faith, prejudice and poor sense of reasoning in the 21st century where knowledge can be reached easily.

You’re not doing me las las
4 ur mind u dey sensible?u stupid en
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:

u are convinced thats good,but dont hate oh,so u dont decompose
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by bionixs: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
darasimi9:
tell me there won't be offerings and tithe and I'll believe he's doing all this for Christ sake
stale. go build your own and collect even tax if you can
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by yemi15(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
ikorodureporta:
THE WORLD’S LARGEST CHURCH AUDITORIUM (HAND OF GOD CATHEDRAL) TO BE READY BY JANUARY 2020

*Estimated carrying capacity of 120,000.

* To become the Largest Steel Structure Church Roof in the World.

By Leke Beecroft

Finally, a tentative completion date has been given to the latest mega church project in Christendom. David Ibiyeomie led Salvation Ministeries’ Church Headquarters-The Hand of God Cathedral’.

During the recently concluded 5NOG (5 Nights of Glory) held from Jan 21 to 24, the 56 year old pastor announced that the next edition of the annual program which holds every January will hold at the new church auditorium situated along Airport Road, Igwuruta, Port Harcourt in Rivers State. The project which began in 2010 was initially projected to carry 40,000 worshippers. However, with the massive expansion of the Church which led to the opening of over 50 satellite churches in Port Harcourt including opening 13 in one single day in 2016, coupled with the prodding by David Ibiyeomie’s father in the Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo to do ‘better than his father’, Ibiyeomie was encouraged to expand capacity of the building. It will be recalled that Bishop Oyedepo has told Pastor Enenche of Dunamis the same thing leading to an expansion of the Glory Dome project from 75,000 to 100,000 capacity.

Previous estimates of the Hand of God project had the expansion at 100,000 capacity but with plans to extend to about 120,000 and the metal roofing covering an area of 50,000m2 span which is more than double the span of the Glory Dome of Dunamis’ at 22,148m2, it is officially set to become the largest Church auditorium in the World.

The roofing project meeting was successfully concluded on April 10th, 2018, with Salvation Ministries OPMT and BV team going to the LF BJMB company in China to visit the factory where space frame structure for the structure was to be produced for the kickoff meeting of the project.

According to the Chinese company which is also in the process of building the tallest structure in the world, Hand of God is the biggest church in Nigeria and infact the world.

LF BJMB is the largest steel roof construction company in China.
According to her website, she is a professional manufacturer and engineering company for space frame and steel structure project with full capability for Research, Design, Fabrication, Construction and Supervision.

The Hand of God Cathedral project consists of one 91m span central dome, five finger-shaped cylindrical structures which carry at least 20,000 people each and two fan-shaped roof structures. All the roof structures are space frame, covered with AL-Mg-Mn roofing sheet. The total project area is about 50,000M2, which can conveniently accommodate over 100,000 people at same time.

The hand of God cathedral is set become a great landmark in not just Nigeria or Africa but in the world.

Lalasticlala

Building churches is now achievement in this country smh.

I wonder how many jobs the churches will provide?

We have a long way to go in this country.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
When are we going to have the largest hospital or university worldwide...

Religion has nothing to offer Africa

Common sense fall on us sha undecided
u sound stupid when u open ur mouth,try to close it from time to time
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by WebSurfer(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
4 ur mind u dey sensible?u stupid en
No.. you’re actually the very stupid one
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by yemi15(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
WebSurfer:
WHAT A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT COMING FROM A NATION REGARDED AS POVERTY CENTRAL IN THE WORLD..

Of course no sane nation will be thinking of competing for the largest auditoriums because they have grown past this Religious stupidity...

These useless fraudsters will not build largest Industries or things that will enhance the economy and growth of people but more investments to continue with their deception..

Stupid people and followers with no brains in them who can not for once be in touch with reality.
Keep on with your useless faith, prejudice and poor sense of reasoning in the 21st century where knowledge can be reached easily.

Abi. Las Las na we all go suffer am. We dey talk about crime but no wan provide jobs for youths wey dey graduate every day SMH. We no far from all those South American countries wey crime dey high with these no jobs for our youths. I Don talk my own.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
modestbrowser:
U mean the greatest looting arena?
guy go sleep
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
u sound stupid when u open ur mouth,try to close it from time to time

God will not come down to uplift infrastructures in Nigeria... Common sense says you are the stupid one here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
WebSurfer:
No.. you’re actually the very stupid one
i seem 4 ur body
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
u are convinced thats good,but dont hate oh,so u dont decompose
You that is dead spiritually is advising some who is born of the Spirit, wonders shall never end.

Flesh profits nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by yemi15(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
IamAnderson:

actually.... it's only opm that is announcing it
salvation ministries bought hospital equipments worth over 1billion naira last year and donated it
they built a road to with their own equipments after the government has over looked the road so many times
yesterday too they fed a lot of people after church
because they don't announce it on TV doesn't mean it's not happening.

So giving the poor fish instead of them being fishermen by providing them jobs is helping them? SMH. Las Las, the moment we become high crime ridden places like Brazil, Mexico and others because of lack of jobs, na we all go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by WebSurfer(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
i seem 4 ur body
Get lost from my mentions... I don’t relate with cultists or people with low IQs
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by kenx1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Unhealthy competition among pentecostal churches undecided
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by WebSurfer(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
yemi15:

Abi. Las Las na we all go suffer am. We dey talk about crime but no wan provide jobs for youths wey dey graduate every day SMH. We no far from all those South American countries wey crime dey high with these no jobs for our youths. I Don talk my own.
I’m just trying to do what’s best for myself and my family, talk to few friends and support them in any way I can.. you can’t force people to take a path they understand
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
lastempero:

And that should be the main mission of every church, to cater for the poor amongst us.
It actually one of the most important, for no true church would not take it as seriously as Jesus taught it.

But someone just remembered me of someone else that I think does same, TB Joshua.

Don't know if you agree?
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

God will not come down to uplift infrastructures in Nigeria... Common sense says you are the stupid one here
so is the church your government that is to build infrastructures?the church will always help and support any and everytime. ask urself since u have been hating on the body of christ,has it ever gone down?the body of christ keeps expanding. so ur common sense should tell u that u are waaay too stupid beyond recovery..sorry padi
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by yemi15(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
WebSurfer:

I’m just trying to do what’s best for myself and my family, talk to few friends and support them in any way I can.. you can’t force people to take a path they understand

So what is best for you and your family is not being able to sleep with two eyes closed due to unengaged youths? Because that day is coming soon, earlier rather than later. I have said my own.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
WebSurfer:

Get lost from my mentions... I don’t relate with cultists or people with low IQs
the body of christ will keep growing and u will keep sinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
peteruuu:

Sir, the "temple" Jesus Christ was talking about was actually His corporal body.

Were you sure before you said this?

Jesus body was not made by man's hands.

Jesus symbolically destroyed the Jewish temple made by man's hands, by His death.

That's why the veil of the temple was torn into two, for the Spirit of God hence departed from the temple, marking the end of its relevance with respect to God dwelling in a house made with man's hands, for that was the essence of Christ's coming.

Now the building God dwells is in that which is not made with man's hands, even in the body or heart of man, that's why the same Spirit that left the temple came upon the flesh of men on the day of Pentecost.

Not against church buildings but against the worship of church buildings, for you can see how Jesus reacted to His own disciples making a big deal of the temple that was made with man's hands(Mk 13:1-2).

If Jesus was here He would do the same.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by chimatruth(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
King David in the Bible said that how can he stay in very comfortable palace where by God's house (the church) is in a bad condition. He gathered all the materials needed before Solomon built it.
If you have the money, do it. you're storing up your treasures in heaven.
SHALOM...
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
You that is dead spiritually is advising some who is born of the Spirit, wonders shall never end.

Flesh profits nothing!
mr bone of the spirit, ekwensu spirit indeed and u are busy hating a church that with ur wide mouth have confessed of its good works. thanks to ur wonderful mum, els u are deader than dead. if there is any english like that. go hug ur mum jare
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Kunsky007: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
BotRascal:
The Salvation ministries i know?! Infact Only GOD can do this. I am winning because i am born to win.
In historic times the church was an architechural master piece,so no one should shout Factory here ooo
Miracles are good, BT I think God will be more interested in how many souls of those worshippers will make heave. The greatest miracle is conversion of souls not mega church.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by lastempero: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
It actually one of the most important, for no true church would not take it as seriously as Jesus taught it.

But someone just remembered me of someone else that I think does same, TB Joshua.

Don't know if you agree?

Yea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by BluntBoy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Austema:

you dont read bible like literature books, there is a deeper meaning to that scripture; it does not mean we should not build worship centers for our God

God never asked you to build worship centres for him abeg.

God does not need any other temple but your body.

But it was Solomon who built a house for him.

"However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says:

"'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be? (Acts 7: 47-49)
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by quinox947: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
XXLDICK:
largest church auditoriums in the world are in Nigeria. from dunamis to salvation ministries to Winners...

RCCG has an outdoor roof covering that can accommodate more than these ones.

Na the kind stupid records wey we fit break for Naija.

Why our economy no go bad when we are breaking records for largest economy drainers

Check the productive hours and capital (money) Nigerians keep throwing into these drainages then you will understand why we remain underdeveloped.
Can you please create a record for Nigeria to build on?
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by quinox947: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
WebSurfer:

Is it your money? Go and call police.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
mr bone of the spirit, ekwensu spirit indeed and u are busy hating a church that with ur wide mouth have confessed of its good works. thanks to ur wonderful mum, els u are deader than dead. if there is any english like that. go hug ur mum jare
I feel real sorry for you for calling the Spirit of God, ekwensu spirit, just as the pharisees did to Jesus, at least you wouldn't have the excuse that I didn't warn you when it costs you your soul at the end.

If you knew my mum you would know that the reason God's keeping her strong and healthy despite being in her late 60s is because of someone like me who's Spiritually standard.

If you're not spiritually dead, your spiritual senses would have been perceive the things that be not of God but of the flesh in Christ's church, and hated on it, but unfortunately for you the dead can't sense anything.

I am spiritually hyperactive that's why I can yet spot the right from the many wrongs, tell the difference between us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.