Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,953 members, 7,903,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 11:34 PM

David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide (57479 Views)

Oyedepo Issues Update On N100bn World's Largest Auditorium { Photos } / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=gees101 post=75197819
GLORY TO GOD. let haters keep hating the kingdom of GOD WILL KEEP EXPANDING[/quote]

How are you? Yes, it's been a while although I have been here on N.L. in the Religion section mainly (and a few other places).
You had mentioned me on that devotional thread, but I didn't want to derail it..
Surprised to see you make this comment...minus the "haters" part!

While it's a blessing to obtain any "new" thing, and prayerfully this church will bring in souls, I have my own thoughts on the idea of having anything the "largest".....cause it's about "souls".....more than anything.....
There's the danger of bordering on "pride"....when we start talking "numbers"...in terms of church things
Anyhoo, I digress....cause I really didn't want to comment on this thread.
May I give you a little advice?
I know it can be challenging, BUT insulting folks isn't the best way..regardless of how you may feel.
That ability to maintain self-control in spite of your flesh wanting to "let loose"...is what God desires and expects of His followers.
Insulting Jesusjnr is not the way...although you disagree with his statements. Let him make his statements cause he has that right. But an "eye for an eye" and "tooth for a tooth" is dead wrong in any instance if one is trying to live a life based on Christ' teachings. You know that..don't you?
You are supposed to pray for folks (and their specific needs that you can discern) daily.
Ok...thanks for letting me say this to you...
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
If I was at her spiritual level as you are, she would likely be very sick, weak and probably dead.

But she's here strong and healthy because I'd long left her for the sake of the Kingdom of God, so that's saved her life, but if not I would have likely have lost her.

But you wouldn't understand my language because you've not left even your shoe laces for the sake of the Kingdom of God, needless say any loved one.

#Spirituallydeadchurchgoer
she wil always b strong cos HE IS FAITHFUL not because of u. how can u insult d body of Christ. u goat u ekwensu. hug ur mum jor
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
she wil always b strong cos HE IS FAITHFUL not because of u. how can u insult d body of Christ. u goat u ekwensu. hug ur mum jor
Is your mum alive you spiritually dead church goer?

And how old is she?

You are sure of yourself so you shouldn't be afraid of answering truthfully except your only power is church hand band and stickers.
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Mobilia post=75199961][/quote]how can he insult christ,would have told him to......lol. ok ma, i got take ur advice
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
so is the church your government that is to build infrastructures?the church will always help and support any and everytime. ask urself since u have been hating on the body of christ,has it ever gone down?the body of christ keeps expanding. so ur common sense should tell u that u are waaay too stupid beyond recovery..sorry padi

Religion grows in a society that habours the greater percentage of the world's poor...
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by sucess001(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Austema:

for your mind you be preacher, enemy of progress

He quotes Jesus and the bible and you oppose him. You my brother...mid from the Devil
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
how can he insult christ,would have told him to......lol. ok ma, i got take ur advice

I know...trust me I get it.....totally......plainly...and clearly.
Have you forgotten who I am?
The former "Ms. Drama".. "Miss Controversy"...lol.
Far more people than him insult Christianity on a daily...
I have wanted to pull my hair bald so many times on this site....
Surprised I have any hair left...lol.
Do you not hang out in the Religion section at all?
You must've forgotten how it is...
But trading insults make you no different than the person who has offended you....
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Is your mum alive you spiritually dead church goer?

And how old is she?

You are sure of yourself so you shouldn't be afraid of answering truthfully except your only power is church hand band and stickers.
see who get the spirit of GOD,my mama dey alive,58yrs,strong healthy,she like eba well well,GOD IS OVER FAITHFUL. bro maka yy?d devil in u don dey manifest.lol. GOD BLESS YOUR MUM
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Religion grows in a society that habours the greater percentage of the world's poor...

my broda na so we see am oh,but our govt dey there na,let them take resposibility
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by priceactionview: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
The whites brought Christianity to the blacks.

But the blacks will soon start exporting Christianity to the whites. wait for it, it's coming and Nigeria will be at the fore front.

Blacks will be used to rescue and impact the white
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mobilia:

I know...trust me I get it.....totally......plainly...and clearly.
Have you forgotten who I am?
The former "Ms. Drama".. "Miss Controversy"...lol.
Far more people than him insult Christianity on a daily...
I have wanted to pull my hair bald so many times on this site....
Surprised I have any hair left...lol.
Do you not hang out in the Religion section at all?
You must've forgotten how it is...
But trading insults make you no different than the person who has offended you....
chai my drama queen... ok ma, am humbled

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
see who get the spirit of GOD,my mama dey alive,58yrs,strong healthy,she like eba well well,GOD IS OVER FAITHFUL. bro maka yy?d devil in u don dey manifest.lol. GOD BLESS YOUR MUM
Spiritually dead church goer, I feel sorry for your 58 years old mum because she has a spiritually dead church goer for a child.

She can't be like my mum who's has the rare privilege of having a true Jesus disciple as a son, except she has another child that can forsake everything inclusive of her for the sake of the Kingdom of God, not a spiritually blind and dead child that yet thinks that the body of Christ is still on Earth.

I truly feel sorry for your mum. Hope you're not her only child. Lol!

#spirituallydeadandblindchurchgoer
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Spiritually dead church goer, I feel sorry for your 58 years old mum because she has a spiritually dead church goer for a child.

She can't be like my mum who's has the rare privilege of having a true Jesus disciple as a son, except she has another child that can forsake everything inclusive of her for the sake of the Kingdom of God, not a spiritually blind and dead child that yet thinks that the body of Christ is still on Earth.

now u want to insult ur mother,why na? i see u are disappointed to knw my mum is alife and strong lol, u cant take Gods Glory,would av called u an ekwensu o, but i wil not cos am now a bornagain lol tanks 2 @mobilia now hug ur darling mum
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:

dont insult ur mum na,i respect na,would av said u are a useless child na but am bornagain, u cant take GODs Glory never. go hug ur mum
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
gees101:
i see u are disappointed to knw my mum is alife and strong lol, u cant take Gods Glory,would av called u an ekwensu o, but i wil not cos am now a bornagain lol tanks 2 @mobillia now hug ur darling mum
Me disappointed? You don't know me at all, if I had such an intention I would have placed a curse on you directly and given a specific time frame, and if it didn't come to pass according to my pronouncement within the time frame, I would immediately shut down my moniker.

But you hear my moniker jesusjnr, that not the way my Master taught me, for that He didn't curse anybody as such while on earth, didn't mean that those who do it for fun these days have more power than He did, for the power they have is negligible in comparison to His, for it's a thing of the mindset as the power is not meant to destroy men's lives but to save it.

So even while we were on this matter I had already prayed that God doesn't take you seriously, because you don't know what you're doing.

Those things coming out of your mouth are a indication of what's in your heart, in fact it's better you keep calling me goat, ekwensu etc. as you have been doing, cause you are being true to type.

I can hardly call you such, because I don't have it in my heart, but a spiritually dead and blind church goer is what I can do because it's a true indication of where you are spiritually.

My mother is really blessed because she has a true disciple of Jesus as a son, so you can hug your mum all you want but she'd never be able to be as my mum and have my mum's blessing except you forsake her for the sake of the Kingdom of God.

You don't even know the meaning of born again, but obviously if you did you would not be a spiritually dead church goer who thinks the body of Christ is still here on Earth.

Lk 14:26

"If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by nelsonoba: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
XXLDICK:

Mr intelligent, read the OP again and tell me if Chinese people are locals.

Mr oversabi, go and investigate and tell me if the Chinese construction company is the company building the whole project or merely handling roofing alone. Even at handling the roofing alone, are they going to bring 100% of their workforce from China? All these Chinese companies in Nigeria, don't they hire some locals to undertake some parts of their operations? Will the cleaners come from china? Those who supplied blocks or iron rods, did they all come from China? Blind hatred for church, tithe and pastors will not allow you reason like a normal human being should before jumping into conclusions. No matter what you and daddy freeze say or do, we will keep paying tithes and the kingdom of God will keep marching forward. Haters of pastors and church like you cannot stop us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
cry me a river

Oga, quote scriptures. Jesus always said "it is written" not "cry me a river". Show who u serve, ur pastor or Jesus?
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Leonbonapart(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga, quote scriptures. Jesus always said "it is written" not "cry me a river". Show who u serve, ur pastor or Jesus?
cry me a stream
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leonbonapart:
cry me a stream

Is that in ur Bible?
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by BluntBoy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
chimatruth:
King David in the Bible said that how can he stay in very comfortable palace where by God's house (the church) is in a bad condition. He gathered all the materials needed before Solomon built it.
If you have the money, do it. you're storing up your treasures in heaven.
SHALOM...

So, the church buildings are God's houses?

I hope none of the builders is an atheist because we know how particular God is when it comes to something as sacred as a temple?

Anyway, jokes apart, why do you people like interchanging church and temple as though they mean the same thing?
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Leonbonapart(m): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
lexy2014:

Is that in ur Bible?
cry me a lake
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:42am On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:

would av said u are a stupid fool ekwensu a bastard but will not say dat cus am a bornagain,did nt av time to read ur long stupid writeup,only saw d place u wanted to place a curse on urself n generation, and i give u 3days to fall inside the same pit u wil dig by urself,now i challange u to place a curse on urself,dont run ur loud wide stupid mouth dis time pls,just curse urself immediatly.omo rada rada.go n hug ur darling mum
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Cc:jesusjnr am waiting 4 u to curse urself,dont run ur mouth just go straight to d point u idoit...oh sorry should not have called u an idiot but u are a big one. go hug ur mum,shes a good woman. GOD BLESS HER
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2019
nelsonoba:

Mr oversabi, go and investigate and tell me if the Chinese construction company is the company building the whole project or merely handling roofing alone. Even at handling the roofing alone, are they going to bring 100% of their workforce from China? All these Chinese companies in Nigeria, don't they hire some locals to undertake some parts of their operations? Will the cleaners come from china? Those who supplied blocks or iron rods, did they all come from China? Blind hatred for church, tithe and pastors will not allow you reason like a normal human being should before jumping into conclusions. No matter what you and daddy freeze say or do, we will keep paying tithes and the kingdom of God will keep marching forward. Haters of pastors and church like you cannot stop us
thanks my brother,loud it,let d haters kill themselfs, the kingdom of GOD keep moving foward.make e pain them and their god

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2019
gees101:
would av said u are a stupid fool ekwensu a bastard but will not say dat cus am a bornagain,did nt av time to read ur long stupid writeup,only saw d place u wanted to place a curse on urself n generation, and i give u 3days to fall inside the same pit u wil dig by urself,now i challange u to place a curse on urself,dont run ur loud wide stupid mouth dis time pls,just curse urself immediatly.omo rada rada.go n hug ur darling mum
Would have said, would have said, would have said, spirituallyblindanddeadchurchgoer Keep deceiving yourself because you're trying so hard to please someone against your own true nature and wishes.

You do not even know that you've already spoken what's in your heart, by that saying?

I can see that's there's no need to continue wasting my time with a spirituallydeadchurchgoer who's still holding fast to the illusion that the body of Christ which has left the earth since Christ ascension to heaven, is still on the Earth.

Let me leave you and your Christ that is still on Earth, for your christ are human beings such as your mum, church buildings etc. which explains your anger as such and "hug your mum" overemphasis.

Let me leave you with your Earthly christ, for my Christ which is in heaven would never share His position with your Earthly christ.

Good riddance to #spirituallydeadblindignorantchurchgoer
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 1:37am On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Would have said, would have said, would have said, spirituallyblindanddeadchurchgoer Keep deceiving yourself because you're trying so hard to please someone against your own true nature and wishes.

You do not even know that you've already spoken what's in your heart, by that saying?

I can see that's there's no need to continue wasting my time with a spirituallydeadchurchgoer who's still holding fast to the illusion that the body of Christ which has left the earth since Christ ascension to heaven, is still on the Earth.

Let me leave you and your Christ that is still on Earth, for your christ are human beings such as your mum, church buildings etc. which explains your anger as such and "hug your mum" overemphasis.

Let me leave you with your Earthly christ, for my Christ which is in heaven would never share His position with your Earthly christ.

that shows dat u are a real bastard, a dog a swine
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 1:41am On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr:

curse urself,u were challanged,dnt b scared.FOOL
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 1:50am On Jan 29, 2019
jesusjnr u claim to b more spiritual and u treathened to lay a curse on urself, i accepted and boldly challanged u also i gave u a specific time to fall into d same pit u will dig, now u are talking 2 much ekwensu, ur darling mothers grace is covering u,u cant take GODS GLORY...stupid child
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Yeah that's what we talking about, the real you, the kind of spirituallydeadblindignorant people that such church buildings are now filled with these days, with whose christ is yet on Earth.

Shows what you think of other people's mums, calling someone born of a woman a bastard, Lol!

I'd left but I just wanted to show that I saw when the real you came out of hiding and proved me right!
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by lexy2014: 4:39am On Jan 29, 2019
Leonbonapart:
cry me a lake

I hope u arent crying?
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
gees101:
now u want to insult ur mother,why na? i see u are disappointed to knw my mum is alife and strong lol, u cant take Gods Glory,would av called u an ekwensu o, but i wil not cos am now a bornagain lol tanks 2 @mobilia now hug ur darling mum

Well it would take the Holy Spirit to change you...not me.
I don't have anywhere near the power it takes to change one's heart....
I am only to plant a seed..then the Holy Spirit waters and nourishes it.
I know, sir, that you aren't there just yet...and I'm not judging you for that.
Just asking you to not retaliate in the same manner..if you claim Christ..
Pray for help to respond differently....
Re: David Ibiyeome's Church To Become Largest Auditorium Worldwide by gees101(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mobilia:

grin
Mobilia:

AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Builds 90000 Seater Church ‘HAND OF GOD’ In Port-Harcourt / Photos From The Unveiling Of Jesus Statue In Imo State / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot ! ( Why I Quit Redeemed Church )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.