Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,669 members, 7,951,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff (14979 Views)

BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by idonhammer: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
G
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by bigpicture001: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Onnoghen refused to resign after admitting he "ignorantly" forgot some accounts having about 170m, y'all kept quiet

Onnoghen suspended sitting of the NJC Indefinitely, y'all kept quiet

Now Buhari suspends CJN, Onnoghen, via an order of CCT, y'all are wailing.

E gbadun rara

There is a clear case with good evidence against tinubu,ganudje etc..buhari shoould start from there
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by sureheaven(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Nice move
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by gare(f): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Onnoghen refused to resign after admitting he "ignorantly" forgot some accounts having about 170m, y'all kept quiet

E gbadun rara

Please look for sense and buy your display of stupidity is not of this world
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Baawaa(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Bye bye to Onnoghen,Onnoghen is going to prison grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Eromose12345: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2019
[i][/i]

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by princemillla(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:

E gbadun rara

You are not smart and dumb also. No wonder ur lots supporting buhari.

Virtually everyone want that thief of onnoghen to resign and be imprison if convicted by competent court of law. But the process at which buhari took to suspend/remove him call for serious concern.

Same danladi has criminal case, what about ganduje tho under imunity. What about maina etc

Get out of politics issue if u can't reason out of sentiment it will do u alot of good
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by musajohn122: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2019
:ohaaa
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Maket: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2019
I want to see reaction from Dino .M
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Maket: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
I want to see reaction from Dino M.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Sholaco: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
God bless and protect Mr president buhari,in an attempt to sanitize this country we know that evil forces will be raising their ugly head nd calling Mr president all sorts of names but as God Jehovah live.. no evil shall triumph over good...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Baawaa(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2019
KwoiZabo:
The actions of the President is not just Un-constitutional, it shows the level of disdain with which Northerners like Buhari looks at people from the South. Imagine GEJ destroyed our economy the way Buhari has done, makes all appointment from his region, and suspended a Northerner Unconstitutionally for mere allegation of asset declaration and appointed a person from South-East, everywhere will be on fire by now. All well meaning Nigerians especially those from the South should start taking everything seriously especially politics, so we can wittle down the Influence of Northerners in our politics. We must ensure equity and fairness for all regions in the country.
I have been questioned on this matter and I have said the suspension of the former CJN by President Muhammadu Buhari is both morally and legally valid. Morally, it is valid because as head of such a major institution, where you are supposed to show standard of ethics and good conduct, where such an allegation is made against you, even if you have to defend it, you must step down. You must step down because the charges will be heard in institutions which are headed by you, the CJN. There is no way it is going to be a fair process if you are still sitting there at the top and your underlings are the ones hearing the petitions that have been brought against you. So, it is not just morally right for him to remain there while the case is being heard.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Maket: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Waiting for Dino M. Reaction
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by albaniy1: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
AFTER ALL THE ITERUPTIONS BY THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FORCE ....

BUHARI IS STILL ON HIS WORD NO RETREAT NO SURENDER ....

THIS MAN IS A REAL MAN..

THEY ARE BUSY SHOUTING HE DIDNT EVEN MIND THEM HE GO ON WITH HIS CAMP AS IF NOTHING HAPPEN
JUST LIKE MY FATHER

CARRY ON BABA MAY ALLAH PROTECT U

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by farem: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
is it constitutional to resign?

No, it's satanic!
Yeye dey smell
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by princemillla(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:

I have been questioned on this matter and I have said the suspension of the former CJN by President Muhammadu Buhari is both morally and legally valid. Morally, it is valid because as head of such a major institution, where you are supposed to show standard of ethics and good conduct, where such an allegation is made against you, even if you have to defend it, you must step down. You must step down because the charges will be heard in institutions which are headed by you, the CJN. There is no way it is going to be a fair process if you are still sitting there at the top and your underlings are the ones hearing the petitions that have been brought against you. So, it is not just morally right for him to remain there while the case is being heard.

Mr morally, why the rush to suspend/ remove him when same buhari shun and does not respect court orders
Why not start from the same CCT chairman that issue the ex parte?? Or is dalandi now a Saint cuz he is being remote controlled?

Make we dey reason well well. This is beyond political parties matter, we are talking about agreed constitution being breached.
It's just like senate president acquiring an order to suspend buhari do you think that's feasible
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by fareed69(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:

E gbadun rara

Aye e Ada
Oni se ti
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Achz(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
HELP A BROTHER! HELP A BROTHER!! HELP BROTHER !!!
Please nairalanders, am seriously in need of a financial assistance to complete my preparation for a trip to MALABO(EQUATORIAL GUINEA). There's a job opportunity waiting for me there to take up but am having some financial constraints here and am badly in need of that.
I have already started the process but encountered some financial constraints along the way and I don't want to quit because am sure of where am preparing to go. I need a sum of 350,000 or 400,000 to complete everything about this trip with any condition from anyone that's willing to help me out. For more clarification on this, this is my phone number 09074950228 , thanks and God bless
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by gazza07(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2019
KwoiZabo:
The actions of the President is not just Un-constitutional, it shows the level of disdain with which Northerners like Buhari looks at people from the South. Imagine GEJ destroyed our economy the way Buhari has done, makes all appointment from his region, and suspended a Northerner Unconstitutionally for mere allegation of asset declaration and appointed a person from South-East, everywhere will be on fire by now. All well meaning Nigerians especially those from the South should start taking everything seriously especially politics, so we can wittle down the Influence of Northerners in our politics. We must ensure equity and fairness for all regions in the country.

Salami during Gej's era resign? Nope! He was investigated by NJC and indicted, hence his retirement by Gej.. dts how constitution works. Mumu
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2019
KwoiZabo:

You no well. Keep on imagining things
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by princemillla(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Can we please have a serious conversation about why, as a human race, we always run out of shampoo before conditioner?

Save that for ur low assimilation class.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by gazza07(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2019
KwoiZabo:
mumu president Nigeria have
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by ebern: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
What is really happening? In advanced democracy, somebody that toppled democratic government will not have the moral right to govern under democracy because he will handle such position carelessly because he doesn't know the price people paid to gain the democracy.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
naijapips02:

shut it. the court order is illegal as the CCT had no case for trying the CJN.

Follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4987407/cct-section-3-act-exonerates

Besides no place in the illegal court order was buhari ordered to suspend the CJN.

You must be high on the Odour from Atikus Armpit.

The order from the CCT explicitly said Buhari should suspend the CJN and swear in an interim CJN pending the outcome of the trial.

The CCT has all powers as given by our constitution to try the CJN
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Koolking(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
KwoiZabo:

Bro, let stop playing this ethic card, it's bad for national progress. Like some group admonished, when these people steal from the govt, they are private Mr. A or B, when the law caught up with them, they become ethnic property and therefore seeks sympathy from the public.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Offpoint: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2019
FOLYKAZE:
This is for a serious buyer.

I have a MX9 Pro 4k Ultra HD i will like to sell. This is an Android TV Box that runs an android OS which enables user to watch internet TV on their tv screen.

It makes your tv smart. And also eliminates heavy subscription bill from paytv. The other benefit of using this box is that with internet service, using it is completely free.

It comes pre-installed with over 5000 stations ranging from Sport to Movie and so many more.

Only Consume 200MB for Full Match (90mins) and No Buffering...
I have used this seemlessly on 3G Airtel in my formal location.

It has a wireless keyboard, mini usb cord, remote control and so much pre-installed programmes.

Watch all FA CUP, CARLING CUP free on this Ultra 4k HD
Price..... 25K

Reason for selling: I moved to a new area where internet connection is very poor. It is a new home in a inner part of the town.

CALL
Funsho
IT CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
picture please
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:

E gbadun rara

An illegal court u mean. Why didn’t buahri ho tru the senate. He’s urgency on this matter is already suspect. Why wasn’t same urgency used for his own corrupt aides them we know he is a man of integrity and not a sham.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by kollins3(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:

E gbadun rara

Mo ko'eje like indommie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara: Bandits Stock Piling Arms – Governor Raises Alarm / Lauretta Onochie Is Not Our Member - APC / APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.