Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff (14980 Views)

BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by outtapoverty: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2019
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW PEOPLE WIN MASSIVELY THROUGH BET AND WHY THEY NEVER WORRY OF LOSING?
EXPERIENCE WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE NO

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
I understand what you just spew, but I know I’m supposed to wait til I get hungry to eat, but if I did that I’d LITERALLY only eat like 3 or 4 times a day

Good. One man can’t determine and dictate who does what in the arms of government. He shud have gone tru the senate at worst and test his true integrity b4 the people or just follow the damn constitution and stop being a tyrant.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Offpoint:
picture please
Here is it

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by destinychildolu(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2019
KwoiZabo:
The actions of the President is not just Un-constitutional, it shows the level of disdain with which Northerners like Buhari looks at people from the South. Imagine GEJ destroyed our economy the way Buhari has done, makes all appointment from his region, and suspended a Northerner Unconstitutionally for mere allegation of asset declaration and appointed a person from South-East, everywhere will be on fire by now. All well meaning Nigerians especially those from the South should start taking everything seriously especially politics, so we can wittle down the Influence of Northerners in our politics. We must ensure equity and fairness for all regions in the country.
Did you say mere allegation? He has accepted the charges but that it was due to forgetfulness.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by mcokoye: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2019
get your game fix correct score just subscribe for game plan call or whatsapp me
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by cblack247(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Onnoghen refused to resign after admitting he "ignorantly" forgot some accounts having about 170m, y'all kept quiet

Onnoghen suspended sitting of the NJC Indefinitely, y'all kept quiet

Now Buhari suspends CJN, Onnoghen, via an order of CCT, y'all are wailing.

E gbadun rara
why didn't you tell Ganduje to resign?
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Before nko? If them no seal am up, wetin them gain?
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by wink2015(m): 11:46am On Jan 28, 2019
KwoiZabo:
The actions of the President is not just Un-constitutional, it shows the level of disdain with which Northerners like Buhari looks at people from the South. Imagine GEJ destroyed our economy the way Buhari has done, makes all appointment from his region, and suspended a Northerner Unconstitutionally for mere allegation of asset declaration and appointed a person from South-East, everywhere will be on fire by now. All well meaning Nigerians especially those from the South should start taking everything seriously especially politics, so we can wittle down the Influence of Northerners in our politics. We must ensure equity and fairness for all regions in the country.

Northerners are setting Nigeria backwards.

Buhari acted unconstitutionally in suspending the chief Justice of the federation.

He went further to replace the Chief Justice of the federation with a northerner.
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by aniere: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:
Where are the Ipob terrorist when u need them?

With the way the wailers are blabbing on Friday after the suspension, I expect multiple bomb blast in Aso rock by now, but then it is all mouth, they are back to reality now.

Someone is saying up there that Buhari destroy the economics, with the degree of looting that happen under GEJ u dont expect everything to still be the Same. Let me sound this to the ear of the wailers, oil sale during Jonathan regime was as high $110/barrel yet in the same year the clueless one borrow to pay salary, I dont think the oil sale has even reach $80/barrel now since then, it fluctuate between $40 and $65 now. Buhari is doing more with less.

God keep Buhari for us.

My vote is for Buhari.

PS: The way people are defending this corruption means Nigerian are not ready for change, we are OK in our shackles of corruption. Shame! Shame!
Its unfortunate we are in the same country with people like you. You talk before you think..dumb ass..slowpoke
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by ORIENTATION101: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
gazza07:

Salami during Gej's era resign? Nope! He was investigated by NJC and indicted, hence his retirement by Gej.. dts how constitution works. Mumu
yeah it work like this one. Shameless hypocrite

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by chisomada: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
100 per sent fix correct score just subscribe for the game call or whatsapp me

Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by murmee: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Binikingdowm:
is it constitutional to resign?
It is HONOURABLE to Resign!
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by jamace(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Has justice Tanko declared his assets before being made acting CJN? If no, NBA should sue justice Tanko, CCB and Buhari immediately because declaration of assets is a prerequisite for becoming a CJN in any capacity
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by MrRush(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
mycar:

You are not getting it, for admitting to it, there was no need for the cct action, all was needed is for the asset to be updated and if any sanction to be meted at him should be according to our constitution.

Can court issue order to senate president to sack Mr. President? NO.
Due process has to be followed.

With this act by Mr president, Nigeria may become a banana republic.
did I just read “for the assets to be updated? Wow what a country am sharing with some ppl.

In a sane country he would have resigned and even tender an apology immediately just to escape being prosecuted!

“Assets updated” I don’t understand you o
Re: BREAKING: Police Seal Off CJN Onnoghen’s Office, Eject Administrative Staff by Abeyjide: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
mycar:

You are not getting it, for admitting to it, there was no need for the cct action, all was needed is for the asset to be updated and if any sanction to be meted at him should be according to our constitution.

Can court issue order to senate president to sack Mr. President? NO.
Due process has to be followed.

With this act by Mr president, Nigeria may become a banana republic.

a chief law officer forgetting what the law says? you know how many people he has sent to jail for thos same forgetfulness? can't be pardon in the law court as against our law. is a CRIMINAL act.
let'call a spade a spade.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Reacts To Appeal Court Ruling / Taraba LP Suspends Chair For Alleged Misappropriation Of N21m, Others / Buhari Approves 67 New Broadcast Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.