Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,363 members, 7,940,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (18117 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by princeonx: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2010
why all this debate? I hope IBB die before the election date not to talk of winning! Yes I hate him that much!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Sharonf(f): 3:04am On Aug 18, 2010
prince_onx:

why all this debate? I hope IBB die before the election date not to talk of winning! Yes I hate him that much!

AMEN O. AMIN. AMEEEEN.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 18, 2010
prince_onx:

hehhehheh Be carefull what you hope for
you don need to like him just vote for someone else,
END

;Ddon't worry your vote will count it just might not be enough to stop him. grin
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Eziachi: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2010
youngmonie:

I jus want to ask a questionn, was dat all IBB did in his 8 yrs of government?? If u sai yes, u have a biased mind or u dnt evn kno wht your talking bout or your jus talking out of mare  same old things if u sai no, we wud like to know more

And that is avery stupid and senseless question. How many sins do you expect a self imposed leader to committ before you knew that he is evil with a smiling face. One of those crimes, in a decent society is enought to banish him to prison for the rest of his life or one bullet on the forehead as he would have done to others himself in such circumstances. Any man who had the mind and heart to murder in cold blood- the best man at his wedding, who happened to be his best friend and made his wife a widow and his children that calls him uncle fatherless, when he has the means, power to even sentence him to life in prison, doesn't deserve leadership of anything.

You listing your IBB'S LEGACIES, please tell us which of his legacies that is still standing as they are all based in deceit, lots of glittering images but without any substance. You may be young, but being young is not an excuse for total ignorance and blindness to the past. I really had to pinch myself, when I realise that a decent human being can even had a thought of bringing an international rogue like Babangida at the age of 70 back to power to forward their future. To me Nigeria is long dead.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2010
My dear Nigerians all i know is this is the chance we have in our lives to make sure that evil man IBB never enters aso rock again as president till his death.After saying the youths of today cannot be leaders of tomorrow,youths whom he single handedly sold thier future to a privilaged few like himself to constatntly abuse,stagnate and kill their dreams.If WE allow this man back into power then we are as evil as he is because we have sold the future of our younger generation and unborn generation.anyother presidential candidate except him and need i remind you that in his case the only experience he has is that of corruption,bribery and making the lives of the masses miserable, which i believe he hopes to perfect.

This one chance pls let us not fail ourselves and the generation to come,dont even dine with this devil with a long spoon.lets all go out to vote him out and keep him out.Atleast let history record it.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2010
youngmonie:

The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
.The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
.Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution. .The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
. National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
. National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
. Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
. Federal Urban Mass Transit programme. . The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
. National Women Commission. . The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
. Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
. National Housing Fund.
. Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
. The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
. NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
. National Electoral Commission (. Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
. Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree, . Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc. I

This may not make sense to u , buh take a look at how this country is now compareds to what it was den, Ibbs regime was far better than dat of objs regimee, we din have all dis 9je delta issues, standard of living was much better den than now
Internet dey mislead some people with fake information sha anyways if you dont know let me help you.ALL the economic policies you listed here are the conditions which served as cushion effect to the IMF loan ibb took which nigerians protested against but evil ibb single-handedly went ahead and took the loan.so listing conditions that were taken after naira was devalued is nothing of an achievement.naira used to be as heavy as dollar then.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2010
i would love to see some debates between ibb and johnathan

lets see how our camera shy lecturer will fare against ibb . should be fun . cheesy cheesy
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by princekevo(m): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2010
oyb:

i would love to see some debates between ibb and johnathan

lets see how our camera shy lecturer will fare against ibb . should be fun . cheesy cheesy
Man, i wish Nigerian presidential aspirants are being allowed to debate before election, i would love it.
Maybe that will help us in making the right choice and would be fun too.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2010
princekevo:

Man, i wish Nigerian presidential aspirants are being allowed to debate before election, i would love it.
Maybe that will help us in making the right choice and would be fun too.
They held one in 2003 but it wasn't much appealing. .so much grammars and manifestoes but in the end baba iyabo found his way back to aso rock.so kini big deal about debate ?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2010
Ferari, u re definitely IBB's paid agent. But I nid let u know that u re doing a very bad job of it.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2010
Xavier.:

Ferari, u re definitely IBB's paid agent. But I nid let u know that u re doing a very bad job of it.
Na today ? He don tey !!!! If ibb could pay top media executives for image laundering,he can spare a few thousands to service his nairaland soldiers spearheaded by kassim afegbua
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by invisible2(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2010
I must confess, I have never seen a politician as suave and slippery like ibb. This man is a grade "A" brain who can turn black to white or and shade of gray in between with ease. His bewitching smile and well timed interviews happen to weaken most people. He knows the terrain and is ready to trample his way through it, not minding how many people have to die for that.

But this man is evil, he can manipulate the crowds with such swiftness that everyone will remain confused for years to come. This crook calculates three ahead steps and acts them out with enough smoothness. I repeat, the serpent is very wise, but lethally poisnous.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Okijajuju1(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2010
Sense??! The only way I.B.B and the word sense can fit in the same sentence is if the word has a "non" prefix. angry
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 18, 2010
The same smile he used to bewitch nigerians in 1985 when he overthrown desperate buhari and promise nigerians better life.abeg level don change,nigerians are wise now
invisible!:

I must confess, I have never seen a politician as suave and slippery like ibb. This man is a grade "A" brain who can turn black to white or and shade of gray in between with ease. His bewitching smile and well timed interviews happen to weaken most people. He knows the terrain and is ready to trample his way through it, not minding how many people have to die for that.

But this man is evil, he can manipulate the crowds with such swiftness that everyone will remain confused for years to come. This crook calculates three ahead steps and acts them out with enough smoothness. I repeat, the serpent is very wise, but lethally poisnous.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2010
invisible!:

at least when he becomes the president , we will have a smart, swift ,intelligent, wise and at the same lethal and evil President

what a coMbo , thats the quality of Clinton and Bush combined , gr8 QUALITIES
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bidemi12(m): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2010
invisible!:

i completely disagree. historicaly Nigerians are dense mentaly and very sucseptible to manipulation. if i am wrong please tell me why someone who is well known for corruption and nearly bringing us to the brink of destruction is coming back to contest for the presidency and people are clamoring for it.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Sharonf(f): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2010
bidemi12:

i completely disagree. historicaly Nigerians are dense mentaly and very sucseptible to manipulation. if i am wrong please tell me why someone who is well known for corruption and nearly bringing us to the brink of destruction is coming back to contest for the presidency and people are clamoring for it.

You forgetten Abacha got a million man march? SOME, i repeat, SOME can be fooled but the MAJORITY cannot be fooled by IBB. My memory can not fail me. I remember his atrocities.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2010
Xavier.:

If i was, you wont  be saying it, grin grin

DEMOCRACY =gov of the people(you, me, us ,ibb,etc)    by the people(obj, Yaradua ,gEJ IBB) for the people (you, me, us ,ibb,etc)=number

if the people say they want IBB, who are you to say no
If you dont want him, please vote against him

Please deal with it
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ud4u: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2010
Who is he making sense to, he suppose to be in four corners of prison yard and not all over country making noise that he want to rule again
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by na2day(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2010
to all of you that have sold your souls to the devil, may the disaster you're clamouring for, start in your compound, may it consume you from within, just has lives of innocent nigerians were wasted,may the return of evil you desire waste all things living in your houses, may your livestocks not even be spared! may the voices of widows who're victims of this evil continously magnetise widowhood to your family (amen!)
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by invisible2(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2010
The only time I will trust ibb is when they cover his corpse with fresh soil dug up to bury his evil spirit forever.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by jaso1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
@INVISIBLE,
You're the right man here, if we have more people like you here together this country will shift from bedriden for good.
If a criminal says he's repent and still wallowing in all atrocity,mediocrity inhuman act etc yet he claim ha's repent without been punish i wonder the sense the writer of this topic is talking about and i beging to question the level of his inteligent. can the useless man wake MKO, can he erase higher assasination he started, can section 419 be wiped of memory? if he can't meet aformention his name is nothing but mad and should be ease to the grave, psychatric home has no solution to his prob.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by kreem7(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
May be he is the messiah who knows grin lipsrsealed
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Ibomade1: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
This man should count himself lucky to still be alive or not in prison but for him to be thinking about contesting again is a step too far.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by igodieoh(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
@Ferari90

If you were not a Nairalander, i would have abused the life out of you. Do not use this forum to promote rubbish. Nigerian are wiser than this ok?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by violent(m): 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
invisible!:

Events of recent has shown that the dude is really not that smart undecided

His "maradona" and "evil genius" hype was entirely born out of a dictatorship regime!

But like people say, "he who the gods are about to kill, they first make mad". . . his doom is imminent!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by violent(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2010
kreem7:

May be he is the messiah who knows grin lipsrsealed

Maybe you are just a goat, who knows undecided
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by vinmol: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ferari90 this is for you for clamouring for IBB and for all who are campaigning and whose intentionis to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians
to all of you that have sold your souls to the devil, may the disaster you're clamouring for, start in your compound, may it consume you from within, just has lives of innocent nigerians were wasted,may the return of evil you desire waste all things living in your houses, may your livestocks not even be spared! may the voices of widows who're victims of this evil continously magnetise widowhood to your family (amen!)
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by MyJoe: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2010
ferari90:
slowly IBB is beginning to make a whole lot of sense.Watched him on AIT today and i was impressed

You can't be more than 13.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by hackney(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
One of the major problems holding Nigeria back is the perception of the
majority of nigerians who are illiterates anyway.

I say illiterates because it seems that once an event has occurred and passed, they tend to
forget how terrible it was and somehow can't read up on it or do any related research.

That has given IBB the audacity to wait a while and then come back out to take the F.UC.KING P.I.SS! ! !
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by bawomolo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
@poster:
IBB is always making sense, in fact, I have never seen someone who has so much wisdom and ability to put smile on one's face. FYI: His thinking is so broad that it's almost unbelievable.
I can assure you people that in the next few months many haters will experience a change of heart; yes, he is that magnificent.

na wa o
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by otondo55: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
He has no conscience !

for him to have the got to say he want to rule Nigeria again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says / Ganduje Celebrates Kwankwaso At 63 / 2023: Kwankwaso Appoints Jibrin, Ladipo As Campaign Spokespersons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.