Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,008 members, 7,928,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:46 AM

Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense (18102 Views)

Babangida Is The Leader Of The North - Atiku / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / Maryam Babangida Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ poster sure u were not born last year. if i am ask you how many promises and sweet words have you heard, and how many have been fulfilled. Also were you expecting him to say he was gonna bomb up Nigeria, c'mon if money don enter your hand tell us in plain terms and stop speaking plenty grammer , were you not in 9ja when baba promised heaven and earth even to the extent of telling us that he is now a borneh , i ask you again what happened after that ?, if that old man got you he didn't get an inch close to me,
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2010
I still want to see the exact line you claim you be quoting from please. I want to know where you got what you accused me of saying from.
~Bluetooth:

JUNE 12 had nothing to do with ethnic clash at all.i live in an area where hausa community resides and there was no clash of any sort between them and yoruba and ibo.
Who mentioned there being an ethnic CLASH? There were reports of killings carried out by people from other groups. We lost the mallam at the mosque adjacent to our house and a gateman near the local market was also killed in that period. Are we to ignore those reports because you did not witness them? In order words, because none of the Hausas and Yoruba's in your area were killed means there was absolutely no killings carried out by ordinary Nigerians in retaliation at all?

~Bluetooth:

june 12 united nigerians and the only people doing the killing that were the soldiers.

So you are saying the killings EVERYWHERE during that 3 month period were carried out by soldiers who were mostly absent in many of the towns, even mine?

~Bluetooth:

I still don't know the exact place you stayed that you witnessed another version of the crisis entirely.the only time i knew the yoruba attacked hausa was when Abiola died. there was no tribal attack on hausa in 93 because it was ibb versus everybody.so where did you stay ?
Sigh! dude, I am sorry it is hard to argue against the "I witnessed some portion so I know it all" case. I wish there was some online repository I could fish out local Nigerian news reports to help you with this.  June 12th was the day of the actual election but most of what happened afterwards happened days/weeks after June 12th, even the riot at Ojota happened days after June 12th, not on June 12th. The  fleeing of people back to their homes started after the riots, not as a result of the riots. The riot was one thing, and yes the army and the police were blamed but that was the reason for the mass exodus out of places like Lagos back to the villages.  Easterners, Northerners, even Westerners fleeing for thier lives. We were about the only family left on my block for over a month. If you are now telling me that because you witnessed soldiers killing people means that these people never fled for their lives, all I can say is OK.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2010
People fled when the killing were much and lagos was like afghanistan because of the terrifying sights of soldiers everywhere.like i said,there was no record of retaliation on any tribe.just tell me where it might have happened maybe i can help out.everyone was running for their lives just because of the soldiers invasion of lagos while the riot proper lasted.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

People fled when the killing were much and lagos was like afghanistan because of the terrifying sights of soldiers everywhere.
I am sorry but not all of Lagos was like Afghanistan. I happen to live in an area that is mostly immune to all the quagmire that happens out in main Lagos and so I can tell you that when I was in Yaba,  the picture was much different from my own area. I actually commuted daily to Unilag area and knew quite well what the picture was in some parts but to assume that was the picture in all parts is a huge stretch. Even Ojota area cleared out after a couple of days.
~Bluetooth:

like i said,there was no record of retaliation on any tribe.
I am sorry are we now saying that because YOU did not read of any records means there were none? Come on now!!! If I asked you for proof of this, can you supply it?
~Bluetooth:

just tell me where it might have happened maybe i can help out. everyone was running for their lives just because of the soldiers invasion of lagos while the riot proper lasted.
That is NOT TRUE!! that is NOT True . . The army has been in lagos for like forever. We are speaking here of the same Lagos that was only a few years before the Capital of Nigeria. We are speaking of Lagos that housed so many cantonments and bases. Lagosians were used to having the army boys around. Why didn't the same people flee only a couple of years before that when Buhari used the same army to enforce their agenda in the same state?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by BabaIbada: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2010
All i've got to say is that with GEJ at the helms of affairs i personally feel that the country is empty. As nice as he seems GEJ is no different from the current theives calling themselves politician and besides he has got no charima. Being loyal/humble differs from being capable. GEJ may be humble but definitely not capable of paddling the canoe of this great nation. All he could and should do is to conduct a credible election that will deny the likes of IBB our prestigeous presidency and ursher in purpose-driven politicians. However, if he chooses to run against IBB or anybody he will never have my precious vote and i will pray fervently that he loses the election.GEJ, i'm not carried away by ur humility and i insist that u leave Aso Rock come 2011 cos u're not fit to be there. I riseeeee!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Obonbo: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2010
To all of you saying that IBB is beginning to make sense,i ask so what,ave you listened to the devil? He makes perfect sense that appeals to our logic,so that make him GOD, undecided
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2010
Obonbo:

To all of you saying that IBB is beginning to make sense,i ask so what,ave you listened to the devil? He makes perfect sense that appeals to our logic,so that make him GOD, undecided

Saying someone is making sense is not same as saying that person is a God. Two different things
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by profola2be(m): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2010
Anyone arguing with this guy call Kobojunkie needs a rethink.
you just ask me why!
i gathered from a reliable source that during the IBB horrendous stay in office,kobojunkie was a suckling baby,demanding attention from his mother,so he needs a historian to lecture him on the satanic regime of "HIS EXCELLENTHIEF LUCIFER IBB"
THERE IS A YORUBA PROVERB WHICH SAYS"ENI SANGO BA SOJUE WOLE,KINI BA WON B'OBA KOSO"[color=][/color]
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by gadogado(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2010
youngmonie:

The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
.The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
.Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution. .The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
. National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
. National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
. Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
. Federal Urban Mass Transit programme. . The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
. National Women Commission. . The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
. Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
. National Housing Fund.
. Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
. The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
.  NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
. National Electoral Commission (. Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
. Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree, . Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc. I

This may not make sense to u , buh take a look at how this country is now compareds to what it was den,  Ibbs regime was far better than dat of objs regimee, we din have all dis 9je delta issues,  standard of living was much better den than now

Creating giant bureaucracy is NOT an achievement. Achievements should be judged by how well those government agencies impacted the lives of ordinary Nigerians. To the best of my knowledge, Nigerians gained little from IBB's big government. It actually had a devastating effect on the Nigerian economy, how can the public sector be responsible for nearly 65% of all employment in that country?? Private sector specifically small and medium scale businesses are supposed to be the main sources of employment in a country.
Anyone can use decrees and establish agencies to either siphon off public money or positively impact the lives of your citizenry. Wonder why IBB falls?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I am sorry but not all of Lagos was like Afghanistan. I happen to live in an area that is mostly immune to all the quagmire that happens out in main Lagos and so I can tell you that when I was in Yaba,  the picture was much different from my own area. I actually commuted daily to Unilag area and knew quite well what the picture was in some parts but to assume that was the picture in all parts is a huge stretch. Even Ojota area cleared out after a couple of days. I am sorry are we now saying that because YOU did not read of any records means there were none? Come on now!!! If I asked you for proof of this, can you supply it? That is NOT TRUE!! that is NOT True . . The army has been in lagos for like forever. We are speaking here of the same Lagos that was only a few years before the Capital of Nigeria. We are speaking of Lagos that housed so many cantonments and bases. Lagosians were used to having the army boys around. Why didn't the same people flee only a couple of years before that when Buhari used the same army to enforce their agenda in the same state?

So soldiers were dispatched to just some parts of lagos and other areas were left out abi ? You said unilag/yaba was safe ? What about those students that were protesting that soldiers were monitoring them up and down. if ojota is safe as you claimed,what about reports that people were attacked on lagos/ibadan road ?
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ayyuba: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
Haaa.it is incredible & saddning that some people can stil be campaigning 4 some1 wh ruled Nigeria 4 years and left office when he saw dat there was nothing more for him to embezzle.                      If you vote for this man in the forthcoming election and he assumes office,  haaaa! I am just so so  so sorry for you. What we experienced then { frequent hike in prices of petroleum products, long queues @ petrol stations, total power failure  & many more} was just a tip of the iceberg. You just vote him in and incur upon yourself great punishments and wrath from him & God.i pray to God to save me & lovers of good governance from this.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by profola2be(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
you just ask me why!
i gathered from a reliable source that during the IBB horrendous stay in office,kobojunkie was a suckling baby,demanding attention from his mother,so he needs a historian to lecture him on the satanic regime of "HIS EXCELLENTHIEF LUCIFER IBB"
THERE IS A YORUBA PROVERB WHICH SAYS"ENI SANGO BA SOJUE WOLE,KINI BA WON B'OBA KOSO"[color=][/color]
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2010
profola2be:

you just ask me why!
i gathered from a reliable source that during the IBB horrendous stay in office,kobojunkie was a suckling baby,demanding attention  from his mother,so he needs a historian to lecture him on the satanic regime of "HIS EXCELLENTHIEF LUCIFER IBB"
You no serious abeg leave her alone.though her arguement seems like she didnt witnessed those horrible days where you carry leaves up and down with bonfires littering everywhere.that is why sometimes i pity those calling for coup in nigeria
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

So soldiers were dispatched to just some parts of lagos and other areas were left out abi ?

YES! The soldiers from the base in my area were not even deployed in our zone on the most part. I know this because my friend's father was a high ranking officer living on the barrack.
~Bluetooth:

You said unilag/yaba was safe ?

This time around, you have to answer me! Where exactly did you get this from?

See, this is why I say you need to read my own posts as IS. I NEVER in anywhere above, stated Unilag/Yaba was safe. I simply posted that it was different from my area. However, I had to be there days after the riot. Yes, not a lot of people showed up for the next couple of weeks, and soldiers were more visible in the areas than before the riots, but I personally did not witness any killings in that area during that time.

~Bluetooth:

What about those students that were protesting that soldiers were monitoring them up and down.

I happened to have witnessed that as I mentioned that I was around the lag gate every day that particular year. The protest, as far as I can remember was not in any way like the riot in Ojota or any other areas. It was simply students protesting, from what we saw from over our fence.

~Bluetooth:

if ojota is safe as you claimed,what about reports that people were attacked on lagos/ibadan road ?

See, again, you are doing it. Where did I say Ojota was safe? I said Ojota cleared out --- the army was not heavy in the area as they had been during the days right after the riot. And you have to know, this was mostly in Ojota close to Ikorodu rd. This problem barely got all the way to ketu area, just on the other side of the flyover.

There was this store where we knew the store owner . . guy had a michelin guy right outside his facility, just beside his road. About a week after the riots, we were in the area to purchase car parts and there was still burnt human remains not too far from his store front. The man mentioned that it was a clash between the area boys and the police.

~Bluetooth:

You no serious abeg leave her alone.though her arguement seems like she didnt witnessed those horrible days where you carry leaves up and down with bonfires littering the world.that is why sometimes i pity those calling for coup in nigeria

Actually, I did witness some of the horror . .  I mean I had to get back up to Yaba the day after and did not miss the many charred remains along the same roads I had only been through less than 24 hours before. Only, I know for a fact that it was not all done by the police/Army. Our ketu/Ojota boys played their part some. Even the area boys in my area did some damage too. This was reason why people eventually started to flee. It was not because of the main riot but what happened long after the riots.

And tell your friend there that I am actually way older than he is since he displays his age on his profile! ROFLMAO!!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by profola2be(m): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2010
Mind you,kobojunkie,
the ablution of IBB's cat is not of shiness,but strategising how to open the pot(national treasury) and steal meat.
once beaten,twice shy.
NIGERIA YOUTH SAY NO TO THE SECOND COMING OF THE LUCIFER CALLED IBB.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Solomon227(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie I am very sorry I wasted valuable time replying your post. Other posters ave really shown me u are not d type to take serious. To even think that u lived in Lagos in 1993 and claimed u never felt d heat of June 12 crisis shows yout types, in brief we are pulling down the Demon called IBB and if Kobo is with him she's as good as fresh suya too, watch yah back!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

YES! The soldiers from the base in my area were not even deployed in our zone on the most part. I know this because my friend's father was a high ranking officer living on the barrack.  
This time around, you have to answer me! Where exactly did you get this from?

See, this is why I say you need to read my own posts as IS. I NEVER in anywhere above, stated Unilag/Yaba was safe. I simply posted that it was different from my area. However, I had to be there days after the riot. Yes, not a lot of people showed up for the next couple of weeks, and soldiers were more visible in the areas than before the riots, but I personally did not witness any killings in that area during that time.

I happened to have witnessed that as I mentioned that I was around the lag gate every day that particular year. The protest, as far as I can remember was not in any way like the riot in Ojota or any other areas. It was simply students protesting, from what we saw from over our fence.

See, again, you are doing it. Where did I say Ojota was safe? I said Ojota cleared out --- the army was not heavy in the area as they had been during the days right after the riot. And you have to know, this was mostly in Ojota close to Ikorodu rd. This problem barely got all the way to ketu area, just on the other side of the flyover.

There was this store where we knew the store owner . . guy had a michelin guy right outside his facility, just beside his road. About a week after the riots, we were in the area to purchase car parts and there was still burnt human remains not too far from his store front. The man mentioned that it was a clash between the area boys and the police.

Actually, I did witness some of the horror . .  I mean I had to get back up to Yaba the day after and did not miss the many charred remains along the same roads I had only been through less than 24 hours before. Only, I know for a fact that it was not all done by the police/Army. Our ketu/Ojota boys played their part some. Even the area boys in my area did some damage too. This  was reason why people eventually started to flee. It was not because of the main riot but what happened long after the riots.

And tell your friend there that I am actually way older than he is since he displays his age on his profile! ROFLMAO!!
i guess the guy's outburst was as a result of the way you downplayed the whole thing as if it was actually nothing whereas thousands of lives were lost and you still insist that people ran away because of area boy who who were fighting police and you said,the thousands of lives killed by the soldiers was not a good reason for people to flee lagos.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by profola2be(m): 12:05am On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojukie,if you claim to be older than i do,then i think different blood flows in body,because the blood that flows in me is human blood.
but,i doubt you.
because,if after all the satanic act of the devil incarnate called IBB,you still find justification in his act,i wonder what manner of blood flows in your in your body
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2010
Solomon227:

Kobojunkie I am very sorry I wasted valuable time replying your post. Other posters ave really shown me u are not d type to take serious. To even think that u lived in Lagos in 1993 and claimed u never felt d heat of June 12 crisis shows yout types, in brief we are pulling down the Demon called IBB and if Kobo is with him she's as good as fresh suya too, watch yah back!

You really need to feel sorry for yourself there. That you are unable to take control of your emotions there long enough to read and understand what is being said but would rather jump to baseless conclusions and post nonsense expecting the other to take the blame for your mistake there speaks volumes of your person. When you grow up and learn to take control, let me know!
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

i guess the guy's outburst was as a result of the way you downplayed the whole thing as if it was actually nothing whereas thousands of lives were lost and you still insist that people ran away because of area boy who who were fighting police and you said,the thousands of lives killed by the soldiers was not a good reason for people to flee lagos.
Thousands of lives? Sigh! It is really really hard to argue simply on memory here. You are saying what you witnessed, and since I am unable still to access local archives, I can only say what I witnessed and read of as well.

The army did not kill thousands during the June 12th riots. I know that for a fact. People died during the riots, there are no questions on that. But remember what this has been about all this time. Was it all the army and the police killing people? You make it sound as if the army went out spraying bullets all willy-nilly, but who will tell of the other side of this happening? Yes, there is no disputing the fact that people were killed during the riot itself but we forget that for over a month or almost 3 after that, a whole nation was almost brought to a stand still . . . not because of the riots alone but because of the many events that followed . . . there was the killings that caused people to panic and flee to their villages, the fuel scarcity that followed, the curfew etc. I lived in Lagos and some of our western neighbors ran back to their villages. Easterners and northerners as well. People were not only afraid of the army but the area boys going around and causing chaos.

We all know that about a year or two later, there was a near repeat of what happened in 1993, and that is when Abiola died. And it was the same problem, Area boys attacking and turning the place upside down.
Like I have said over and over now, I am not in any way absolving IBB of the June 12th problems but it also makes sense to tell the truth of what really happened rather than heaping it all on him as if there were no other elements that took advantage of the situation.

I suggest people who are unable to take control of their emotions, avoid me completely cause I hate mincing words when it comes to the truth. I am not going to sit here and deny what I know to be fact just because some emotionally unstable being cannot handle the story. lol
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by hustler2(m): 12:34am On Aug 19, 2010
IBB is the worst president the Nigerian pple ve ever encountered. He single handedly destroy the hope of Nigeria. He inflated the Nigerian economy into the worst point it has ever gotten to. This guy called youngmonie selling him becos is clearly doing so becos of the 2 penny they will pay him. A warning to you Youngmonie:- NL belongs to the youths of Nigeria and this is the avenue we masses that were suppressed by the lights of them IBB voice their opinions and i don't think we will tolerate a retarded minded person lyk you.

You are simple and clearly obligated in try to sell IBB because of the 2 penny they will pay you. This IBB committed the highest murders we ve every seen before his fellow dictator abacha took over. YOUNGMONIE U SHULD BE ASHAMED OF UR SELF.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Thousands of lives? Sigh! It is really really hard to argue simply on memory here. You are saying what you witnessed, and since I am unable still to access local archives, I can only say what I witnessed and read of as well.

The army did not kill thousands during the June 12th riots. I know that for a fact. People died during the riots, there are no questions on that. But remember what this has been about all this time. Was it all the army and the police killing people? You make it sound as if the army went out spraying bullets all willy-nilly, but who will tell of the other side of this happening? Yes, there is no disputing the fact that people were killed during the riot itself but we forget that for over a month or almost 3 after that, a whole nation was almost brought to a stand still . . . not because of the riots alone but because of the many events that followed . . . there was the killings that caused people to panic and flee to their villages, the fuel scarcity that followed, the curfew etc. I lived in Lagos and some of our western neighbors ran back to their villages. Easterners and northerners as well. People were not only afraid of the army but the area boys going around and causing chaos.

We all know that about a year or two later, there was a near repeat of what happened in 1993, and that is when Abiola died. And it was the same problem, Area boys attacking and turning the place upside down.
Like I have said over and over now, I am not in any way absolving IBB of the June 12th problems but it also makes sense to tell the truth of what really happened rather than heaping it all on him as if there were no other elements that took advantage of the situation.

I suggest people who are unable to take control of their emotions, avoid me completely cause I hate mincing words when it comes to the truth. I am not going to sit here and deny what I know to be fact just because some emotionally unstable being cannot handle the story. lol
At this juncture,i can assume that you know little of what happened in 93.first,you admitted that the dead toll was not up to thousands and that the army did not kill up to that figure when i already told you that soldiers were parading the streets of lagos following a curfew and shoot anybody on sight.you don't know this for a fact at all and your continue stressing of this issue only show that you know nothing of what happened.you called it a riot whereas thousands of lives have gone down.
There is clear different between what happened in 93 and when Abiola died.the army were responsilbe for numerous deaths in 93 while 98 issue were mainly spearheaded by yoruba who were angry at the death of Abiola .it was a case of attack on the hausa and lives lost was minimal because of intervention by the police and soldier.these are two different issues
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2010
~Bluetooth:

At this juncture,i can assume that you know little of what happened in 93.first,you admitted that the dead toll was not up to thousands and that the army did not kill up to that figure
ROFLMAO!!! I am sorry dude , but there is NO WAY IN HELL the army would have killed thousands and June 12th had ended the way it did.
Gosh . . I hate debating without showing some record of some sort to back up claims made.
~Bluetooth:

when i already told you that soldiers were parading the streets of lagos following a curfew and shoot anybody on sight. you don't know this for a fact at all and your continue stressing of this issue only show that you know nothing of what happened.you called it a riot whereas thousands of lives have gone down.

Dude, remember YOU brought the talk of the curfew in. Not I. Unless you are now going to show me where I specifically stated there was no such thing as a curfew back then, I suggest again, that you stick to what I actually posted instead.

I did not stress anything on the issue of curfew. I simply asked you to tell me how exactly the story of the killings I mentioned that happened in my area where linked to the curfew. You never did this and now you continue claiming I somehow claimed there was no curfew? Come on now . . .you are better than this!

Notice that I keep asking you to repost the exact lines from my post where you get some of these things from cause I am unable to find most of what you claim I said on this.

~Bluetooth:

There is clear different between what happened in 93 and when Abiola died. the army were responsilbe for numerous deaths in 93 while 98 issue were mainly spearheaded by yoruba who were angry at the death of Abiola .it was a case of attack on the hausa and lives lost was minimal because of intervention by the police and soldier.these are two different issues
I am certain I did not post anywhere that they were one and the same either.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by doyin13(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2010
I think we have spent enough time debating the killings of '92.

Please let us slice and dice the man's other doings and prove
his unsuitability to lead this nation again.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Aug 19, 2010
Prove?? ROFLMAO!!!

I don talk am, if we continue throwing insults from afar and allow this man to maradona his way into office next year, I no go show face for naija until the man leaves or dies, whichever comes first . . . ROFLMAO!!

Talk is cheap with us Nigerians, so I will wait to see the outcome in January. lol
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ladej(m): 1:36am On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Prove?? ROFLMAO!!!

I don talk am, if we continue throwing insults from afar and allow this man to maradona his way into office next year, I no go show face for naija until the man leaves or dies, whichever comes first . . . ROFLMAO!!

Talk is cheap with us Nigerians, so I will wait to see the outcome in January. lol
kobo kobo !
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2010
All I see from media reports and the way most everyone seems to be talking of him today, both online and offline, is that this man is serious about becoming president and I am scared that no one else seems as serious as he is with this.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ogundokun: 2:14am On Aug 19, 2010
Evils of politician today are more worst than that of Ibb. Nigerians I pity u people. U have no leaders. To be candid nigerians need someone with leadership qualities like that of Ibb,obj and not a loyallist.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ikenwan: 4:09am On Aug 19, 2010
Kobojunkie:

All I see from media reports and the way most everyone seems to be talking of him today, both online and offline, is that this man is serious about becoming president and I am scared that no one else seems as serious as he is with this.

He's an aggressive narcissist who wants to cement his legacy. I imagine Ojukwu sees much of himself in Babanginda.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by akwaowoudo(m): 5:09am On Aug 19, 2010
A pig must surely farrow a piglet. Tell Babangida to wait and die in Minna; if Abacha was fortunate to die at Aso rock and IBB dreams so, he is pipe dreaming.
Re: Babangida Is Begining To Make Sense by ogundokun: 5:50am On Aug 19, 2010
Nigerians candid opinion pls. EGJ or IBB which one would make a good president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Abubakar Tanko Ayuba / Ambode Loses Bid To Stop Probe By Lawmakers Over Purchase Of 820 Buses / Ambode Warns LASTMA, VIO Officials To Stop Harassing Vehicle Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.