Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,662 members, 7,979,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 03:48 AM

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (37479 Views)

I Need A Ghanian Lady / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by larger20(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2006
queen2:

Ha yes oh, and im saying the truth, though truthhurts. cheesy

You are saying the truth? 99% bad? Including your brother?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by dejiolowe: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2006
larger_20:

You are saying the truth? 99% bad? Including your brother?
And son, and husband,
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by larger20(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2006
dejiolowe:

and son, and husband....

and Daddy and Your moms dad
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2006
oh pleaseee angry
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by seeni4ever(m): 2:31am On Feb 12, 2006
helloooo, can you post ur picture omo ghana
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2006
sorry seeni, shes been taken and well spoken for smiley
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 5:42am On Feb 15, 2006
nelcliff:

DO YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU SAID.IF SO YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO GET IT.JUST SHOUT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ADDRESS;nelcliff@yahoo.com or call me +2348033947167.NELSON.WARRINIGERIA.

this is tellbabe's territory nelcliff cheesy

anyway welcome to nairaland and hope you enjoy it.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by sexybaby(f): 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2006
Nawa for this Ghanaian,una won invade Nigeria again? la vivi am with you jo. men don finish for Ghana?but Nigerian Guys una too MUMU,anything on skirts and trousers una go dey mumu dey follow am. abeg GHANA MUST GO!
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rolly: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2006
@sexy,
calm down now! shuo! which one? fa rabale ko soro. that issue was raised at the begining of the thread, look at the first and second pages. then talk.

besides, if u think naija guys are mumus, why dont u let the ghanian take all of them? eh?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by sexybaby(f): 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2006
Rolly:

@sexy,
   calm down now! shuo! which one?  fa rabale ko soro. that issue was raised at the begining of the thread, look at the first and second pages. then talk.

besides, if u think naija guys are mumus, why don't u let the ghanian take all of them? eh? 
sorry my dear no vex]
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rolly: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2006
never mind gurl, this rolly doesnt vex like that wink kiss kiss
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2006
sexybaby:

but Nigerian Guys una too MUMU,anything on skirts and trousers una go dey mumu dey follow am
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2006
ocho:

lipsrsealed undecided

tongue tongue tongue cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rolly: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2006
@ ocho, wink
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2006
my sister, i tire oo! lipsrsealed nigerian guys, una go defend una sef abi? lipsrsealed
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rolly: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2006
calm down girl! kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2006
ok, just coz u said so kiss and for the record nigerian guys, i didn't say i'm not agreeing with her, neither did i say i am cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2006
come over to where the air is crisp ocho and own up, its naija guys or none cheesy cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rolly: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2006
ocho, my mind dey wander, so u dey talk sey u no go marry nigerian guy?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2006
i refuse to answer to both nice2have and rolly embarassed lol
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rolly: 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2006
ok i'm sorry, i didnt mean to pry embarassed we cool?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2006
cool is what we're all about girl kiss kiss
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rolly: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2006
thanks girl kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2006
ocho:

i refuse to answer to both nice2have and rolly embarassed cheesy

i adjure you in the name of caesar to answer Rolly's question cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2006
fine!!!! embarassed well, ummm, well, i mean, you know what? i can't ansewr that still!! embarassed
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2006
it is called "oro pe si je" cool meaning the questions has eaten up the answer cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2006
ok, if u chose to look at it that way, i'm fine with that cheesy cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Scorpio(f): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2006
sexybaby:

Nawa for this Ghanaian,una won invade Nigeria again? la vivi am with you jo. men don finish for Ghana?but Nigerian Guys una too MUMU,anything on skirts and trousers una go dey mumu dey follow am. abeg GHANA MUST GO!
shuo, lmao
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by lavivi(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2006
you've tried tellbabe;you re so silent this days
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nobody2: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2006
i hope this issue of how many percentage of naija guys that are good is not a plot to discourage the oustiders that are looking for us.
in all, the ghana girl is not seeking for anybody opinion on who to choose rather she was searching.
so wether they are bad or good na her choice ooooooooooo.
we are happy that still in our badness, some people still want us.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2006
chrischidi:

we are happy that still in our badness, some people still want us.
lipsrsealed
this is getting even more funnier  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@laviv:I guess it's coz she's all wraped up in good nigerian love wink
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2006
and your laughters and grins are getting even funnier cool

cheesy cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nairaland Get-together Party 4.0 / Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / nice BBM/WHATSAPP Sex Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.