Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,717 members, 7,951,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man (37390 Views)

I Need A Ghanian Lady / Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / Seen Any Pretty Ghanian Lady? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2006
tellbabe:

hi ocho,i have another jist for u
you know i am always listening girl wink So is it good or bad? sad I hope Good.

nicetohave:

spill it tellbabe, i think i must start listening in too like ocho, a little jist now and then is good for the soul  cheesy
now they are comming out of the closet. tongue cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2006
yeah right cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 11:09am On Mar 19, 2006
CONFESSION TIME!!!!, the man is chrischidi and we are having so much problems that we have to spilt.i do still love him though but,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nobody2: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2006
well, if she call this confession then she still has more to confess.
it will be nice if it is going to be a true confession
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by larger20(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2006
tell babe do u have pic online?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Bright2(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2006
Well am sorry i would love to,it's only that gananian girls are not that beautiful like nigerian girls.Good 2 u babe.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 1:52am On Mar 20, 2006
Bright2,thanks for that comment,infact THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2006
tellbabe:

CONFESSION TIME!!!!, the man is chrischidi
shocked oh really?

tellbabe:

and we are having so much problems that we have to spilt.i do still love him though but,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 

chrischidi:

well, if she call this confession then she still has more to confess.
it will be nice if it is going to be a true confession

oooooh my! This dosen't look good! sad sad
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by BroCel: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2006
Baby,

Am game if you are.

I am resident in PH so you can contact me through my box ocpranks@yahoo.com, so that we make plans to meet.

Regards,

Bro Cel.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2006
That reminds me Telly, where do you reside? Ghana? Nigeria? where?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 2:20am On Mar 21, 2006
hi gal,am in Ghana presently
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2006
oh ok. I just felt I'd ask since someone was asking you to make plans to meet with him.
@Bro Cel :ok, now catch the next plane/bus to Ghana. smiley
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 11:15am On Mar 26, 2006
tellbabe why not try Ghanaian men for a change, maybe it'll work.

any Ghanaian strong brother here? tellbabe is up for grabs cool
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by larger20(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2006
this girl is sick, I spoke to her on yahoo
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by nicetohave(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2006
why? how?

hmm, i suppose you'll want to keep that confidential, dont you?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 3:24am On Mar 27, 2006
larger_20:

this girl is sick, I spoke to her on yahoo
shocked haba sick! ok, so what makes(made) you think so?
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 12:47am On Mar 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmmm, i always wonder why people just love to be rude,Larger20,I WILL NOT INSULT U BACK CUS U ARE NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE,but as i told u before,it pays to be nice ok,dont just go about insulting people u hardly know.thanks for the insult.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by larger20(m): 2:22am On Mar 28, 2006
tellbabe:

hmmmmmmmmm, i always wonder why people just love to be rude,Larger20,I WILL NOT INSULT U BACK CUS U ARE NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE,but as i told u before,it pays to be nice ok,don't just go about insulting people u hardly know.thanks for the insult.

Not to be rude but i think tellbbeb is brainwashed by the enviroment she lives in. She said that for the fact that i insisted to see her picture even though she told me that she is ugly, i have insulted all the ghana ladies. What kind of statement is that, not only did this this annoy me becasue there is no connection b/w her statement and the women of ghana.
Her statement reminds me of a ghana girl I was going out with here in states when i was a freshman. She gets annoyed for nothing and tellbabe is like that so why should i keep talking to a ghana chick like that. I concluded an angry ghana woman might be dangrous to stay close with so why should i keep talking to her. I blocked her from chatting with me.

Tellbabe please go back to ghana men and leave us (happy nigerian men) alone. If you're not used to our stlye then u can't live with a nigerian man. Make use of what u learn here so that ur chance of getting a nigerian man will be higher, or else Go back to ghana men so that when u get annoyed, ghana men can double their anger to crack u down.
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 3:34am On Mar 28, 2006
wowwwwwwww that was painful,Now i know where all this is coming from,Larger 20, got everything mixed up,and when i finish explaining , you will then know how wrong you have been.YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO SEE MY PIC AND BRIGHT2 REPLIED BY SAYING GHANAIAN GIRLS ARE NOT PRETTY SO IN OUR CONVERSATION I WAS MAKING A GENERAL STATEMENT BASED ON WHAT BRIGHT2 SAID AND NOT DIRECTING IT AT YOU,YOU DID NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO READ MY TXT SO YOU JUST CONCLUDED AND STARTED INSULTING ME.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i now know u have a general dislike for ghanaian girls cus of ur ex,as for my search for a nigerian guy,it continious.STOP BEING RUDE CUS I CAN AS WELL,IF I WANT TO BUT IT'S NOT THE BEST
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by larger20(m): 4:23am On Mar 28, 2006
tellbabe:

wowwwwwwww that was painful,Now i know where all this is coming from,Larger 20, got everything mixed up,and when i finish explaining , you will then know how wrong you have been.YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO SEE MY PIC AND BRIGHT2 REPLIED BY SAYING GHANAIAN GIRLS ARE NOT PRETTY SO IN OUR CONVERSATION I WAS MAKING A GENERAL STATEMENT BASED ON WHAT BRIGHT2 SAID AND NOT DIRECTING IT AT YOU,YOU DID NOT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO READ MY TXT SO YOU JUST CONCLUDED AND STARTED INSULTING ME.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i now know u have a general dislike for ghanaian girls cus of your ex,as for my search for a nigerian guy,it continious.STOP BEING RUDE CUS I CAN AS WELL,IF I WANT TO BUT IT'S NOT THE BEST

Well that explians a lot of things, i read a lot so sometimes i glance through things just once without second taught especially when it something people do for fun. Anyways Now u have put me in the right direction. Great and sorry for anything i did to u. Nigerian man will surely have u
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by lavivi(f): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2006
Hmmmm I can't believe this Ghanaian girl is real serious,well Tellbabe,please put things clear for me from your own perspection ,What is so special about Nigerian brothers? I can confess even here in Uk, Nigerian Brothers stand ahead of any black race,all my Jamican friends re asking me to link them with Nigerian brothers

Nigerian brothers re close to extinction to foreign sisters! Am keeping a close tab on my boyfriend cause i don't want stories

1 Like

Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2006
la_vivi:

What is so special about Nigerian brothers?
I still can't comprehend that myself!!!!!! undecided It's the same "Nigerian men" craze here(ok, maybe there's a some what stiff competition betwen them and Jamaicans) and I fail to see what makes them so special. undecided I really do! Oya, arrest me now all ye Nigerian men! lipsrsealed cheesy

la_vivi:
       Nigerian brothers re close to extinction to foreign sisters! Am keeping a close tab on my boyfriend cause i don't want stories
Good loking out for your man girly, that is really necessary!! wink

Tellbabe: Though i don't see what makes them so special but if they're that special to you, you'll find one. wink
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by luface(m): 5:19am On Mar 29, 2006
Nigerian men r smart & i think ladies would prefer their men to be smart,fast, and lively rather thab being bouring , so i think they r great! cheesy
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by luface(m): 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]Exactly yes, i havent experienced it yet, but from what have seen so far, Nigeria men are not the best, only God can change them

Queen i ll agree with u for saying u havent exprienced it yet , being bad is not peculear to nigerian men alone ,it every where so u should always pray to meet a good guy. smiley
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by kflow(m): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2006
Exactly yes, i havent experienced it yet, but from what have seen so far, Nigeria men are not the best, only God can change them

ipray God answer your prayer cos many have pray like that God didn't answer there paryer
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by wind200g: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2006
I love ghanaian chicks cos they are loving and caring unlike our so called nigeria chicks. they really gets me going with their nice speech. hmm, and their beauty, I gotcha leave you here kiss grin wink
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by ocho(f): 1:06am On Apr 09, 2006
wind200g:

I love ghanaian chicks because they are loving and caring unlike our so called nigeria chicks
I know the exact relpy you're expecting to get from we Nigerian girls, but then again knowing better than that, we choose to ignore your statement . . .  I bet you didn't know that about us!
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by samoski: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2006
hi
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by tellbabe(f): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2006
hi guys,guess what?am getting married soon
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2006
awwww bless U kiss kiss kiss kiss how's Ghana
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by Rhodalyn(f): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2006
Tellbabe please go back to ghana men and leave us (happy nigerian men) alone. If you're not used to our stlye then u can't live with a nigerian man. Make use of what u learn here so that your chance of getting a nigerian man will be higher, or else Go back to ghana men so that when u get annoyed, ghana men can double their anger to crack u down.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Ghanian Girl In Need Of A Nigerian Man by dafman(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2006
tellbabe:

hi guys,guess what?am getting married soon

Congrats! tellbabe, don't forget to send out the invitation cards

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Birthday Mate Finder...drop Ur Date Of Birth, / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander / nice BBM/WHATSAPP Sex Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.