Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole (567 Views)

PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole by Dammylink(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
All Progressives Congress National Chairman, Mr. Adams Oshiomhole, has said that since the suspended Chief read more
Re: What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole by Banmeallday: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mr Adams what are you doing marrying your daughters age mate?
Re: What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole by Okrikacity: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
The reason we have refused to grow in the nation is because of issues like this. I am not a fan of the enforcer but truth be told Onnoghen is a corrupt judge. If y'all don't see anything wrong in his removal,it means y'all are part of Nigeria's problem. He forgot to declare several accounts filled with various foreign currency. Call it witch hunting,colour it political' the offence stands and he must face the music. The number one moral compass of a nation is indicted on corruption charges and y'all are ready to defend him. Rule of law my foot,do we really have any working laws in this country? Most of u supporting the CJN can't afford to eat comfortably tonight,yet you defend a thief vehemently. I am not an APC or PDP member, my hope is in God Almighty. I dare say we are cowards in this clime,we can't confront govt on ASUU strike,on NEPA, on Health care. But you are ready to defend a man that lost his moral code to love of money. The judiciary is the most corrupt in this country "if you know you know" please if u have choosen to be blind to the truth,keep it up. I believe y'all will come to ur senses soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole by magoo10(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Coming from the same Oshiomole who said if you are a thief and looter once you decamp to apc your sins will be forgiven.
Another Hypocrite on the loose
Re: What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole by rusher14: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Okrikacity:
The reason we have refused to grow in the nation is because of issues like this. I am not a fan of the enforcer but truth be told Onnoghen is a corrupt judge. If y'all don't see anything wrong in his removal,it means y'all are part of Nigeria's problem. He forgot to declare several accounts filled with various foreign currency. Call it witch hunting,colour it political' the offence stands and he must face the music. The number one moral compass of a nation is indicted on corruption charges and y'all are ready to defend him. Rule of law my foot,do we really have any working laws in this country? Most of u supporting the CJN can't afford to eat comfortably tonight,yet you defend a thief vehemently. I am not an APC or PDP member, my hope is in God Almighty. I dare say we are cowards in this clime,we can't confront govt on ASUU strike,on NEPA, on Health care. But you are ready to defend a man that lost his moral code to love of money. The judiciary is the most corrupt in this country "if you know you know" please if u have choosen to be blind to the truth,keep it up. I believe y'all will come to ur senses soon

I've been active on this forum since 2010.

My conscience and civic duty did not allow me merely observe. I was compelled to write and resist the danger that Nigeria was hell bent on descending into.

The average Nigerian is corrupt.

At university, they hate the incorruptible lecturer.

Today, they malign those who care for them and try to elevate those who are purely our for their selfish agenda.

Do your bit.

Speak out.
Re: What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole by SalamRushdie: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
The same Oshiomole that not only has foriegn accounts in dollars and pounds but also has foriegn wife
Re: What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole by denko(m): 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yes but Buhari is not corrupt free either kettle cannot call pot black
Okrikacity:
Re: What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole by wise0ne: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
But his Lord and savior Osinbajo also has dollars in his foreign account na,
It amazes me how we are openly welcoming dictatorship with open eyes. A
APC MAKES A SANE MIND SICK

(1) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Care If I Lose The Election’ – Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-rufai Sa / Kannywood Stars Fight Dirty Over Alleged Atiku Largesse. / Happening Now!! IPOB Insists On 2019 Election Boycott In Biafra Land(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.