Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support (40817 Views)

Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Bolo12: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
if I were jona, I did sit in my house resting not caring about what happens to Nigeria. I will tell Nigeria fuçk you as I have nothing to lose

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Humility017(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Remimadrid:
Jonathan's defeat in 2015 will be child's play compared to Atiku's loading defeat in the coming elections.

all we want is a free and fair election...
just like it was in 2015...let people's votes count..
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by summerflame(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Remimadrid:
Jonathan's defeat in 2015 will be child's play compared to Atiku's loading defeat in the coming elections.

Stop dreaming bro
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by OpTiX45: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ohh as I just saw GEJ on that photo I'm missing him already

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by OpTiX45: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Remimadrid:
Because we have a tyrant who is ready to rig election ahbi
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by ezkimow(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
Richdad50:
Jonathan will go down in history as a man who saved millions from bloodshed after the elections but his counterpart Buhari will long after his reign be remembered for the bloodbath the likes of which the country has never seen after the Civil war.

#Richdad
Talk about HarryPotter(GEJ) Vs LordVoldemort(PMB)
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by ezkimow(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
God bless GEJ
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by blowjob: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
OEPHIUS:

https://thepunditng.com/jonathan-headlines-atikus-campaign-in-bayelsa-as-south-south-drums-support/
DIS DRUNK FROM OTOUKE LOOK MISERABLE... grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by D1zion: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Richdad50:
Do you really think Jonathan lost that election?
the election is beautifully rigged with everybody seeing it,& Jonathan being the peace loving man that he is he just gave up to this arm robber that wanted dying. Very greedy & selfish man.if he tries to rig this one he will not end the tenure by God's grace.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Sholaco: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Sholaco: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
D1zion:
the election is beautifully rigged with everybody seeing it,& Jonathan being the peace loving man that he is he just gave up to this arm robber that wanted dying. Very greedy & selfish man.if he tries to rig this one he will not end the tenure by God's grace.
You wouldn't do nothing my brother, just be well behave at all time else you might not end well grin
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Benlag: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
Don fortunado himself grin grin
The greatest and quiet fraudster in the history of gentlemen grin grin

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by discusant: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
tritt:
Peaceful Man...God bless you Sir J.

Over-peaceful to return Nigeria back to dictatorship, anti democracy group.

Wish OBJ was Jonathan in 2014/15. Nigeria could not have returned to dictatorship.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Dollabiz: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
oh
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by vaiwize: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Once a boss Always a boss.. Jona na man you be ...
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by yesloaded: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
tritt:
Peaceful Man...God bless you Sir J.
Yes, God Bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
God bless me
God bless you too
God bless Nigeria.

The man has everything within his capacity to rig election & turn this country upside down but instead he choose to sacrifice his ambition for peaceful coexistence of this country
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by madridsta007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
oluwasegun007:
It's unfortunate that South South are showing more enthusiasm to the atiku/obi movement than the East.

It’s unfortunate.
But, if you know the SE well, it isn’t unfortunate. Apparently, you don’t.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by MobilityExpress: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
The same Atiku that betrayed Jonathan and worked against him to lose his election? Jonathan in his mind will be like karma iza biatchh. I don't think Atiku will win in the SS, people don't forget such betrayal easily.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by PastorDannie(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
God bless the PDP.
God bless Jonathan .
God bless Nigeria....
affliction (Buhari )shall not arise the second time.

AMEN O

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by PastorDannie(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
MobilityExpress:
The same Atiku that betrayed Jonathan and worked against him to lose his election? Jonathan in his mind will be like karma iza biatchh. I don't think Atiku will win in the SS, people don't forget such betrayal easily.

This shows that you are not from the South -South.
We are not vindictive, we are the real PROGRESSIVES forget apc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by udemzyudex(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
If to say I be Gej I for no smell that place, Atiku, Saraki etc for no even see my face for any campaign but this na politic, no permanent enemy but permanent interest.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
why are northerners not supporting Atiku
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by frozen70(f): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Despite the rain that fell in yenagoa yet they came out under the rain to support pdp

That's a good ones
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by MyGeneration(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Atiku should not be spotted by with Jonathan.

Jonathan is a true sign of corruption, only being spotted with him is enough to make u corrupt too
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by contigiency(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Remimadrid:

I have told them this same thing time without number but they wouldn't listen. But no problem. You know that when a child engages in an unfinished fight, he beats his chest and prides himself as being brave and strong. So let them go on with their noise for now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Abolajihowells2: 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
dockokwus:

What is your point really because all what I read up there is just regurgitation of childish propaganda?

so simple he's telling u PMB will defeat Atiku hands down
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Remimadrid:

I met an APC chieftain while sipping on my Budweiser, and he asked if I had my PVC, I gladly took a walk to my car, got out my PVC and showed him. He clearly took it from me, placed it in his pocket, and said this is fake. Lol.
Well, after sipping our beer in happiness, I asked one question, and it goes thus!!...

Sir, you are in full support of APC. He said YES
Will you allow your son to reason the same way as Buhari. And he replied, let's not go there.

I do not clamor for Atiku, nor anyone, but the circle remains the same. Think wisely, and vote who you feel is capable.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Ugosample(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
oluwasegun007:
It's unfortunate that South South are showing more enthusiasm to the atiku/obi movement than the East.

it seems so

Quite unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / ‘I Curse The Day I Joined Labour Party Because Of Peter Obi,’ 74-year-old Woman / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.