Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,981 members, 7,873,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support (40818 Views)

Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / PHOTOS: Saraki And Atiku Campaign For Adeleke In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Ugosample(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
dadaic:

I met an APC chieftain while sipping on my Budweiser, and he asked if I had my PVC, I gladly took a walk to my car, got out my PVC and showed him. He clearly took it from me, placed it in his pocket, and said this is fake. Lol.
Well, after sipping our beer in happiness, I asked one question, and it goes thus!!...

Sir, you are in full support of APC. He said YES
Will you allow your son to reason the same way as Buhari. And he replied, let's not go there.

I do not clamor for Atiku, nor anyone, but the circle remains the same. Think wisely, and vote who you feel is capable.

I hope you took your pvc back
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Iyajison: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
See my sir J..!!

But sir..na u put us for dis mess o.... Why u gree na..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Indestructible: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Richdad50:
Do you really think Jonathan lost that election?
U even get time to quote that fool
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by stephenundu(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=rusher14 post=75237202]Rain beat them scatter for Yenegoa.

The picture above says it all.

grin[/quote

and they use umbrella not broom!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
tritt:
Peaceful Man...God bless you Sir J.

I respect GEJ as a person, despite what Atiku & all these decampees did to him. he still forgave & still campaigning for them. He may have failed as a leader, but he is truly a great man

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by subcbouy: 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
dockokwus:

What is your point really because all what I read up there is just regurgitation of childish propaganda?
And you believe others over his? J has gone down our money, thru ma p, you know.?
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by GleestarsMag: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk3-rQdtdtE

Massive Crowd At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Bayelsa State #TheAtikuPlan #PDPBayelsaRally
The @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State #BayelsaIsPDP #BayelsaPDPrally #AtikuinBayelsa #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by ezkimow(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
MobilityExpress:
The same Atiku that betrayed Jonathan and worked against him to lose his election? Jonathan in his mind will be like karma iza biatchh. I don't think Atiku will win in the SS, people don't forget such betrayal easily.

Yeah we can't deny the fact that GEJ was back stabbed, but Buhari is a threat to everything everyone holds dear, so it reasonable for them to join forces now, maybe later they can settle scores. APC is destroying the Nation - Nigeria
This country has never been this divided before, the hate has become intense and real, another 4 years like this might just mean 2nd civil war!
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Akiika: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Johnathan: I no fit win this man Buhari even while in power, na you Atikulooting general go win am? kontinu!
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by oluwasegun007(m): 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
madridsta007:

It’s unfortunate.
But, if you know the SE well, it isn’t unfortunate. Apparently, you don’t.

OK, if you say so..

One thing I know definitely is if the S.E continue to play politics the way they are doing... Aso rock seat is still far from them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by bizzibodi(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
So PDP still hav money to campaign,they must hav looted CBN more than we imagine.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by madridsta007(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
oluwasegun007:

OK, if you say so..

One thing I know definitely is if the S.E continue to play politics the way they are doing... Aso rock seat is still far from them.

True. But the SE, if one is frank, hasn’t ever been particular interested about Aso Rock. They look at the North that has held power for most of Nigeria’s existence and can not see anything particular that they can be excited about— the North rightfully holds all the poor developmental indices in the country, possibly in West Africa. If going there will mean giving up their values, they’ll rather stick to their business ventures and technological enterprise. This is good as well as bad as the person who controls the politics, essentially, controls life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by kapelvej: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
oluwasegun007:
It's unfortunate that South South are showing more enthusiasm to the atiku/obi movement than the East.

my brotherrrrrr God bless you for this. Even Edo state, an APC state is more supportive to ATIKU than the eastern states
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by ogbonti: 1:54am On Jan 30, 2019
Mk17:
if I were jona, I did sit in my house resting not caring about what happens to Nigeria. I will tell Nigeria fuçk you as I have nothing to lose

Not everyone is selfish like you.....
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by ogbonti: 1:56am On Jan 30, 2019
Akiika:
Johnathan: I no fit win this man Buhari even while in power, na you Atikulooting general go win am? kontinu!

Shorrop there, Jonah no beat Buhari for 2015? You think it may not be true that the Obama told Jega thru John Kerry to remove Jonah from power? Small pikin, you don’t know how powerful these western powers are.....
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by ofiko123(m): 3:41am On Jan 30, 2019
Sai Atiku 2019..
Waziri of adamawa..
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by oluwasegun007(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2019
madridsta007:

True. But the SE, if one is frank, hasn’t ever been particular interested about Aso Rock. They look at the North that has held power for most of Nigeria’s existence and can not see anything particular that they can be excited about— the North rightfully holds all the poor developmental indices in the country, possibly in West Africa. If going there will mean giving up their values, they’ll rather stick to their business ventures and technological enterprise. This is good as well as bad as the person who controls the politics, essentially, controls life.

This is not about given up on values because Nigeria as an entity is a common wealth that belong to everyone... Politics if well played can put the North on political vacation for more than two decades.. The igbo people from what I know are people full of pride and hard working and never ready to do the yes boss yes boss thing to get what they want.. However, what they need to learn is in politics there is not perment friend or enemy, it's all about interest.

The advantage point the yoruba race is enjoying in current political atmosphere of Nigeria today is because we no our permutations and combination. The regional interest come first.. Don't be surprised buhari hands over power to tinubu or his anointed after he complete his 4 years (that is if he wins next month) .. Which is why its irritate me when I see obi having opposition in the east (e.g Anambra) towards his political ambition.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by tritt(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2019
He surely has a good heart....

Jiang:

I respect GEJ as a person, despite what Atiku & all these decampees did to him. he still forgave & still campaigning for them. He may have failed as a leader, but he is truly a great man
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Gbagbuo247: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2019
Oga Jona we miss you.
We miss Mama P with all
Her dramas.

Like if you miss Johnathan.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by madridsta007(m): 9:55am On Jan 30, 2019
oluwasegun007:

This is not about given up on values because Nigeria as an entity is a common wealth that belong to everyone... Politics if well played can put the North on political vacation for more than two decades.. The igbo people from what I know are people full of pride and hard working and never ready to do the yes boss yes boss thing to get what they want.. However, what they need to learn is in politics there is not perment friend or enemy, it's all about interest.

The advantage point the yoruba race is enjoying in current political atmosphere of Nigeria today is because we no our permutations and combination. The regional interest come first.. Don't be surprised buhari hands over power to tinubu or his anointed after he complete his 4 years (that is if he wins next month) .. Which is why its irritate me when I see obi having opposition in the east (e.g Anambra) towards his political ambition.

The Igbo man isn’t ready to tilt to a different position today and another one tomorrow because of politics. Inherently, he is incapable of that. Yes, a lot of people call it pride, maybe it is. Like you said, that is what is needed in Nigeria’s politics; unless political parties become ideology-driven, this will continue. Yorubas are ready to do that; tilt to position A today and to position B next tomorrow. Such inconsistency, admittedly, has served them well especially since Nigeria became a republic. As for Buhari handing over to Tinubu/ the West when he is done, to be frank, I very much think this is unlikely. I think, come 2023, they will continue a Fulani Presidency and damn Tinubu. El Rufai has test-run this sort of politics on Kaduna and he may likely win with a Muslim/Muslim ticket. I think the cabal has something of a surprise waiting for everyone in 2023. If they can say, “damn the rule of law”, they will be able to say, “damn Democratic arrangements”.

As for Obiano and Obi— it was to be expected. Obiano is jealous of Obi. If Atiku were running with anyone from the East asides Obi, he will not show this sort of jealousy. But Easterners do not group-think, do not vote according to what a central figure tells them so I’m sure that won’t be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ugosample:

I hope you took your pvc back

Yes I did.
Re: Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support by oluwasegun007(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
madridsta007:

The Igbo man isn’t ready to tilt to a different position today and another one tomorrow because of politics. Inherently, he is incapable of that. Yes, a lot of people call it pride, maybe it is. Like you said, that is what is needed in Nigeria’s politics; unless political parties become ideology-driven, this will continue. Yorubas are ready to do that; tilt to position A today and to position B next tomorrow. Such inconsistency, admittedly, has served them well especially since Nigeria became a republic. As for Buhari handing over to Tinubu/ the West when he is done, to be frank, I very much think this is unlikely. I think, come 2023, they will continue a Fulani Presidency and damn Tinubu. El Rufai has test-run this sort of politics on Kaduna and he may likely win with a Muslim/Muslim ticket. I think the cabal has something of a surprise waiting for everyone in 2023. If they can say, “damn the rule of law”, they will be able to say, “damn Democratic arrangements”.

As for Obiano and Obi— it was to be expected. Obiano is jealous of Obi. If Atiku were running with anyone from the East asides Obi, he will not show this sort of jealousy. But Easterners do not group-think, do not vote according to what a central figure tells them so I’m sure that won’t be a problem.

Hello my friend... What's your take on the presidential election outcome... From facts even yoruba voted PDP more than result from the East.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.