Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,882,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men (12230 Views)

Eight Nigerian Citizens Denied Bail After Alleged Attack On South African Police / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by RSVP: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
dis guys been lashing us with facts... Damn!

this is brutal man.

Too much corruption on this soil. sad

Southy girls are beautiful tho.. dey top most African countries on that one.
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The point made a whooshing sound as it went over your flàthead, obviously. You mentioned cultural pride & I'm showing you a Xhosa couple in their traditional garb. Minimalistic. Simple. Natural. As it should. No clown makeup to hide an ugly personality & an even uglier face. You've lost your culture. Don't project your inferiority complex on us. All this "African/cultural pride" talk is a bit funny coming from a bleached gorilla with a penchant for "UK used" products. You love anything white/from abroad & you think everyone reasons with their anus like you do. South Africans are proud of their heritage & we've kept our respective cultures alive for hundreds of years, with minimum western influence despite living with whites for 300+ years.
wait are you ladies going by what you security warned about

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Hahaa

What is up with that, Shar? Because I've only heard of such things here on NL. It's one of the most bizarre things, after the snake pulled off a one of a kind heist from the JAMB office grin
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Martin0:
wait are you ladies going by what you security warned about

Obviously not. People are still going to do what they want to do regardless.
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Martin0(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Obviously not. People are still going to do what they want to do regardless.
ok,meaning we still on

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Martin0:
ok,meaning we still on

grin
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Martin0(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin
im still waiting for you to give in

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The point made a whooshing sound as it went over your flàthead, obviously. You mentioned cultural pride & I'm showing you a Xhosa couple in their traditional garb. Minimalistic. Simple. Natural. As it should. No clown makeup to hide an ugly personality & an even uglier face. You've lost your culture. Don't project your inferiority complex on us. All this "African/cultural pride" talk is a bit funny coming from a bleached gorilla with a penchant for "UK used" products. You love anything white/from abroad & you think everyone reasons with their anus like you do. South Africans are proud of their heritage & we've kept our respective cultures alive for hundreds of years, with minimum western influence despite living with whites for 300+ years.
Mchewww ! Just take a look at a flat - nose chimp u pose on social media. Is that all u have for the most handsome south African? It obvious the below picture shows the most handsome south African XhosaNostra

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
zolajpower:

U must have sucked the bride price grift which is meant for ur inlaws like the picture under for you u to talk like nama . I hate gays and the countries that adopt it .
Or u want to initiate me into being a gay ? Look my bumb is flat so no room for ur dirty and hiv infested manhood . This picture depicts a Xhosa man trying a homosexual skill in the typical Xhosa village . Smh!
still talking some more nonsense, you don't get it do you?
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
zolajpower:

Mchewww ! Just take a look at a flat - nose chimp u pose on social media. Is that all u have for the most handsome south African? It obvious the below picture shows the most handsome south African XhosaNostra

That you dipshit is an historical photograph of a Xhosa man, taken in the old Transkei. He's more photogenic & good looking than any man or woman I've seen in old photographs from your part of the world, where even women looked like ugly men.

Exhibit A, the chinless wonders grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
IronGalaxy:
still talking some more nonsense, you don't get it do you?
I think ur brain is paining u and u need this .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That you dipshit is an historical photograph of a Xhosa man, taken in the old Transkei. He's more photogenic & good looking than any man or woman I've seen in old photographs from your part of the world, where even women looked like ugly men.

I think the best thing can come out of South african posing unclad and nude .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't know the 1st word, but "Mzansi" means South.
kisses dear,thank you

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by j1mmy: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Issue the warning about IGBO men, they are the main criminals!
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
zolajpower:

I think ur brain is paining u and u need this .
lame..
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

U mean like this gorilla looking xhosa women? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
j1mmy:
Issue the warning about IGBO men, they are the main criminals!

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by j1mmy: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thanks to IGBO criminals the word Nigerians is being used to disgrace the entire country.

IGBO are a curse and a cancer to Nigeria!
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

All this "African/cultural pride" talk is a bit funny coming from a bleached gorilla with a penchant for "UK used" products. You love anything white/from abroad & you think everyone reasons with their anus like you do
zolajpower

5 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ardar:

U mean like this gorilla looking xhosa women? grin

Yes, still better looking than the rectangular shaped/boxy men with titties you call women in your part of the world.
And also, that is a painting, dummy!

grin

https://twitter.com/daai_man_nzwaki/status/917411067340476417

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Rebornhombre: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
South African here will start what they can't finish. They commit the highest crime yet only the foreigners to be blame for there unemployment. I don't know Why any sane nigeria will reply any stupid southafrican who doesn't know there left to right. They feed on there own hate for other African countries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rebornhombre:
South African here will start what they can't finish. They commit the highest crime yet only the foreigners to be blame for there unemployment. I don't know Why any sane nigeria will reply any stupid southafrican who doesn't know there left to right. They feed on there own hate for other African countries.

Nigerian drugs and other shady dealings like stolen electronic goods compound what could have been a manageable crime situation. So sit down.

6 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Rebornhombre: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
TMKsouth:

Nigerian drugs and other shady dealings like stolen electronic goods compound what could have been a manageable crime situation. So sit down.

TMksouth, Don't mention me, it's only a jobless fool like you that sit all around to blame other foreigner for your misfortune. The last time I check South Africans are the most highest in illiterate in the whole Africa, I don't know how Nigerian become so low to Argue with you South Africans forgetting crime as tribe or country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rebornhombre:

TMksouth, Don't mention me, it's only a jobless fool like you that sit all around to blame other foreigner for your misfortune[b]. The last time I check South Africans are the most highest in illiterate in the whole Africa[/b], I don't how a Nigerian we come so low to Argue with you South Africans forgetting crime as tribe or country.

Shows how stupid u are. SA has a literacy rate of 94%! Nigeria staggers at 60%. No wonder u can't make sense of the world.

I mentioned u coz u mentioned us. This is the World Wide Web. If u don't want to be challenged then don't post nigga.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Rebornhombre: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
You are so dumb because you don't even understand the gibberish you are saying. Excuse me are you rapping? Because i don't understand a thing. Only a condom would have avoid a useless person like you to be born. You will die for hate and it will consume you forever. Quit quoting me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Rebornhombre: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
TMKsouth:

Shows how stupid u are. SA has a literacy rate of 94%! Nigeria staggers at 60%. No wonder u can't make sense of the world.

I mentioned u coz u mentioned us. This is the World Wide Web. If u don't want to be challenged then don't post.

You are so dumb because you don't even understand the gibberish you are saying. Excuse me are you rapping? Because i don't understand a thing. Only a condom would have avoid a useless person like you to be born. You will die for hate and it will consume you forever. Quit quoting me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rebornhombre:

Run away fool. This is higher grade stuff.

7 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Rebornhombre: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
TMKsouth:

Run away fool. This is higher grade stuff.

I'm not jobless and a racist like you. You need a job before a successful nigeria frustrate to commit a xenophobia attack, you will die of your hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by TMKsouth: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rebornhombre:

I'm not jobless and a racist like you. You need a job before a successful nigeria frustrate to commit a xenophobia attack, you will die of your hate.

The last I checked both SA and Nigerian unemployment figures hovered in the 20%s.

Wow u have a job - enjoy your N30 000 minimum wage - our least paid workers walk away with N120 000. So why would I be jealous of the poverty capital of the world.

BYE. Read a book before quoting me again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by ranch2000: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by 1Sharon(f): 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What is up with that, Shar? Because I've only heard of such things here on NL. It's one of the most bizarre things, after the snake pulled off a one of a kind heist from the JAMB office grin

grin

Lol sis.. I tell you when I see some threads here, I just shake my head, no comment

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by 1Sharon(f): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
TMKsouth:

I mentioned u coz u mentioned us. This is the World Wide Web. If u don't want to be challenged then don't post nigga.

Not surprised..south Africans speak good English, ghana too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder / 5 Goats Arrested & Prosecuted In Osun State For Violating Environmental Laws: / We Sold Our Day-old Baby For N250, 000 To Pay Off Debts – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.