Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men (12227 Views)

Eight Nigerian Citizens Denied Bail After Alleged Attack On South African Police / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. / Photos: South African Police Stage Their Own Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2019
Rebornhombre:

TMksouth, Don't mention me, it's only a jobless fool like you that sit all around to blame other foreigner for your misfortune. The last time I check South Africans are the most highest in illiterate in the whole Africa, I don't know how Nigerian become so low to Argue with you South Africans forgetting crime as tribe or country.
how can highly illiterate people run the most sophisticated and advanced country like ours? Sometimes the envy you have for SA makes you lose logic

5 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=75321058]

That you dipshit is an historical photograph of a Xhosa man, taken in the old Transkei. He's more photogenic & good looking than any man or woman I've seen in old photographs from your part of the world, where even women looked like ugly men.

Exhibit A, the chinless wonders grin [/quote.

I will come to south Africa bcus of u and if I come I will find u and if I find I will teach u a lesson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 7:13am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That you dipshit is an historical photograph of a Xhosa man, taken in the old Transkei. He's more photogenic & good looking than any man or woman I've seen in old photographs from your part of the world, where even women looked like ugly men.

Exhibit A, the chinless wonders grin

Im coming to south Africa very soon ...........and if I come

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2019
zolajpower:

Im coming to south Africa very soon ...........and if I come

Mcheeew. Crouching origami tiger, hidden dragonfly.

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Mcheeew. Crouching origami tiger, hidden dragonfly.
But don't dear me .........bitch
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
zolajpower:

But don't dear me .........bitch

Tsek!

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Tsek!
Do u know the meaning of Tseki ......so u mean I'm ur lover ?
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by fayomim: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
TMKsouth:

Nigerian drugs and other shady dealings like stolen electronic goods compound what could have been a manageable crime situation. So sit down.

what is wrong with you, must you compound your ignorance with foolishness? you guyz are just scared of nigerian walahi...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by fayomim: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What a load of tosh! Save your fake boohoo story for someone that cares abeg grin South Africans die at hospitals too, because our system is overloaded by people who come all the way from their countries to get healthcare in South Africa. The DA (political party) exposed that not too long ago, at the Mozambican border.

Ethiopians are not hated in South Africa because they mind their own business. Too bad they get caught in the crossfire when things really go South. Zimbabweans are leeches who even have the nerve to put foreigners in their country, in refugee camps. When our borders 1st opened, they were the 1st people at the gate, with their begging bowls. We've helped them more than anyone else. Do they extend the same courtesy to others? No, they don't. Malawians are too insignificant to be targets. Most work as car guards & gardners. As for Somalis, they're just like Nigerians. Dirty, loud, obnoxious & inconsiderate. This they take with them everywhere they go. I don't know of any nation that finds them adorable. You're talking as if all the foreigners that come to South Africa are wonderful people, with no shìtty attitude of their own that leads to the confrontations you speak of.

just look at all the statement you issued out as regards other african countrie, it is clearly shown that you south africans have a serious problem, United states of america has enough crowd in the system constituting over 3 nations, here you are bragging over people coming to your country that cant even fill up lagos state. you are just a dumbass hole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
fayomim:

just look at all the statement you issued out as regards other african countrie, it is clearly shown that you south africans have a serious problem, United states of america has enough crowd in the system constituting over 3 nations, here you are bragging over people coming to your country that cant even fill up lagos state. you are just a dumbass hole

You're an idiot! Is South Africa comparable to the United States by any ramification?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by fayomim: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're an idiot! Is South Africa comparable to the United States by any ramification?

just look at this slowpoke, must you be foolish enough to display your stupidity here on social media. you this illiterate bigot, your country is filled up with HIV AIDS carrier and you are here making mouth showcasing how weak you guyz are to your fellow afrikans. A single nigerian alone will clear your doubt in all areas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
fayomim:

just look at this slowpoke, must you be foolish enough to display your stupidity here on social media. you this illiterate bigot, your country is filled up with HIV AIDS carrier and you are here making mouth showcasing how weak you guyz are to your fellow afrikans. A single nigerian alone will clear your doubt in all areas.

Care to address my post instead of this senseless rambling? Because I couldn't care less about your opinion.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Auxtin85(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Now I know for sure you're lying! Xhosa people are leaders grin

Run for your dear life when a Xhosan woman smile with you
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 9:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Auxtin85:

Run for your dear life when a Xhosan woman smile with you
Xhosa women are demonic and obsessed . Mammy water Xhosa women .Run and if ur shoe fall of ur precious leg run oo and don't look for it . Xhosa women na evil dem be .

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Auxtin85(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2019
zolajpower:

Xhosa women are demonic and obsessed . Mammy water Xhosa women .Run and if ur shoe fall of ur precious leg run oo and don't look for it . Xhosa women na evil dem be .

You nor need tell me boss, the one I met taught me a lesson I can’t forget so fast. Them dey fine!!! She warn me before we start I nor hear na later I come begin understand her warning.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by fayomim: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
XhosaNostra:

[s]Care to address my post instead of this senseless rambling? Because I couldn't care less about your opinion.
[/s]

i took my time to read all the comments you have made on this thread and behold i found an animal in human attire....how can you still be living? i read all your comment and my life changed, my pastor got born again, the mad man at my street junction became well and started healing people... all this happen because of all the foolish post you have made about Nigerians. nincompo*p

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
fayomim:

[/s]

i took my time to read all the comments you have made in this thread and behold i found an animal in human attire....how can you still be living? i read all your comment and my life changed, my pastor got born again, the mad man at my street junction became well and started healing people... all this happen because of all the foolish post you have made about Nigerians. nincompo*p

Guess what? I didn't read this. Get lost, loser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by toscolee(m): 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
;
XhosaNostra:

Probably just a figment of your imagination as with everything else. Why would he be intimidated by a pygmy? grin

@ bolded, are the "delicates" underwear? tongue cheesy

grin ROTFL....
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:14am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Guess what? I didn't read this. Get lost, loser!

you read it.

that's the truth,

change your ways

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 6:28am On Feb 03, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

you read it.

that's the truth,

change your ways

No.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Rebornhombre: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Idiot like you calling someone else idiot. Your hatred for Nigerians will consume you. You and other South Africa just confirmed.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Feb 03, 2019
Rebornhombre:

Idiot like you calling someone else idiot. Your hatred for Nigerians will consume you. You and other South Africa just confirmed.

Bleep you. Unapologetic of everything I've said.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Rebornhombre: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Bleep you. Unapologetic of everything I've said.

The thing pain am, no be small. You will die soon from frustration, you should keep replying everyone. My advice to you, do the world a favor and kill yourself.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2019
Rebornhombre:

The thing pain am, no be small. You will die soon from frustration, you should keep replying everyone. My advice to you, do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Nope
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Nicheey(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2019
IronGalaxy:
how can highly illiterate people run the most sophisticated and advanced country like ours? Sometimes the envy you have for SA makes you lose logic

Please don't make me laugh, sophisticated in what aspect really? Military wise? Infrastructures? Health care systems? Sportsman ship?. Please it's Sunday minimize the lie being told.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Tsek!
The most handsome Xhosa man from the gwaragwara clan in South Africa Xhosa

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Rebornhombre:

Stop replying ke? Xhosa nostra has no shame ke ,she is ready to reply all Tom ,dick and Harry . Her style ,her wayward type if life and unapologetic dullard . Did u not read her response ? She is not apologetic about her action . Do you know that in south African especially Xhosa women are the one dat pay there men's groom price instead of the other way round grin Reason for her to be frustrated

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
zolajpower:

The most Xhosa man from the gwaragwara clan in South Africa Xhosa

That is a khoisan man, mumu.
Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by zolajpower: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That is a khoisan man, mumu.
Ok I agree , buh na una dey pay there groom price U don work ? Or are u a moderator ?
Buh if u are not working I can find u a job " An Asawo job " can u do it? it's gonna be in nija........

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by XhosaNostra(f): 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
zolajpower:

Ok I agree , buh na una dey pay there groom price U don work ? Or are u a moderator ?
Buh if u are not working I can find u a job " An Asawo job " can u do it? it's gonna be in nija........

You're bored & you're also boring me now. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Issues Warning To South African Ladies About Nigerian Men by Martin0(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're bored & you're also boring me now. Ciao.
hello hello seyo ritagrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Police Command Arrest Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Ikorodu / Uniport Killings: Suspects Charged With Conspiracy, Murder / 5 Goats Arrested & Prosecuted In Osun State For Violating Environmental Laws:

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.