Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? (5295 Views)

Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) / Eniola Badmus And Desmond Elliot On Set / Ini Edo And Desmond Elliot Matriculates At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by tolutara: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2010
Your take on this brave lady's new hair do. Short cropped hair can either be a hit or miss, so What do you think?, a hot Hit  winkor a OMG-what-was-she-thinking  Miss? shocked shocked shocked

Desmond Elliot's Outfit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by denzel2009: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
^^^What kind of shinmi is this or is it pinafore?
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by philip0906(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2010
denzel2009:

grin grin grin grin
@shinmi
u must have good knowledge of okrika clothes. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by denzel2009: 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2010
Yes ke, but we dont call them okirika,it doesnt sound posh.

Its either bend down boutique or if its around Yaba market that they have tall wooden structures, you tell them to Figi re! wink

**They always smell nice too.
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by mamagee3(f): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2010
Uche Jumbo looks awkward with the bald hair. . .

I don't know what she was thinking having her hair cut like that.

And Desmond Elliot has become too fat.
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2010
d outfit is smashing except 4 d funy lukin waste coat he wore.he'll have luked perfect n sexy without it.howeva dat doesnt still take away d fact dat his fine even with d fashion blunder but as 4 uche jombos outfit very graceful n beautiful but d haircut thingy isnt 4 ppu of her knd of luk n body
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by hackney(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
I think ppl shld check the shape of their heads b4 they have lowcuts.
Look at that coconut shaped head.
Looks weird jare.

And desmond? what the f.uc.k??
I guess jim iyke makes it look easy like sunday mor-mor.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by sweeti14(f): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
I think Uche looks stunning wiv da hair and da dress kiss
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by Dolemite(f): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2010
Elliot looks funny that's all i can say. . . grin
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
Where is Uche's arse? She is pretty arseless for her body type.
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by googles: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2010
uche needs a full weave  cheesy. . . . okay she had her hair cropped for the movie she played a cancer patient so ??

for a movie, professional but for an Event ,not good

denzel2009:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

he  prolly borrowed his wife's shimi
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by MissToch1: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2010
Miss Jumbo's hair looks all right to me. However, I am a little biased. I have to defend her because I also have short hair. It takes a lot of confidence to cut off your hair and solely rely on your facial features. I commend her for being brave smiley
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by favouredjb(f): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2010
Well when I first saw uche's new look I was shocked,I knw she did it for a movie yea,but just like hackney rightfully said she shlda considered the shape of her head,

Desmomd desmond,funny costume,fine boy
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by blacksta(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2010
ugly people -

is that a waist coat or vest - what the Bleep
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by puskin: 12:25am On Aug 19, 2010
Uche Jumbo. . . fine gal, and she's slimmed down too!!!!!
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by mohawkchic(f): 3:03am On Aug 19, 2010
~Love the Buzz cut on Uche! She looks amazing w/ her weight loss!

~All Desmond's getting from me is a big !
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by MrCork1: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2010
WHo is the Gay guy in galsses?
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by follypimpi(m): 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
Desmond outfit is so funny can't stop laughing grin grin

She pulled the bald hair off without adoubt.
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by mamagee3(f): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2010
Mr Cork:

WHo is the Gay guy in galsses?
Who else if not your brother, Desmond Elliot? grin

Dolemite:

Elliot looks funny that's all i can say. . . grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by bawomolo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2010
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/308497_BN-Red-Carpet-Fab-Holding-Hope-Bursting-Out-8_jpg201a042a3485d93e4baccb54a28816a6[/img]

this is what happens when you let the stars of queer eye for straight guy change your wardrobe
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^What happened to his belly?

Where in the world did he buy that undersize, gay looking clothing from?

This man just looks funny! grin
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
hahahahaha! funny desmond.
Uche looks cute.
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by kaybently: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
monkey jacket or waist coat, go and lose some weight and hit the gym
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by mamagee3(f): 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2010
kay bently:

monkey jacket or waist coat, go and lose some weight and hit the gym
Why don't you invite him to hit the gym with you? tongue
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by bawomolo(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
mama-gee:

^^What happened to his belly?

Where in the world did he buy that undersize, gay looking clothing from?

This man just looks funny! grin

i think he got fashion tips from sjeezy
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by mamagee3(f): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
bawomolo:

i think he got fashion tips from sjeezy
You've provoked someone! grin
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by Travelista(f): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2010
OMG! Desmond looks like humpty-dumpty in that smedium get up. Just why?
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^He looks more like a statue that has clothes on.

And his stomach is nothing to talk about. lipsrsealed
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by nellaluv(f): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2010
denzel2009:

classic! grin

philip0906:

grin grin grin grin
@shinmi
u must have good knowledge of okrika clothes. . . grin grin grin grin grin

roflmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by Nezed(f): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2010
OMG! ~Una no go kill me with Laughter~

That Desmond's pinafore reminds me of my secondary school uniform. Just that ours was maroon color grin.
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by kodylicky(f): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2010
roflmao

damn never a dull moment with NLers
but seriously wat was Elliot thinking?

he just looks outright funny
Re: Uche Jumbo's New Look and Desmond Elliot's Outfit. What Do Y'all Think? by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2010
bawomolo:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/308497_BN-Red-Carpet-Fab-Holding-Hope-Bursting-Out-8_jpg201a042a3485d93e4baccb54a28816a6[/img]

this is what happens when you let the stars of queer eye for straight fat guy change your wardrobe

(1) (2) (Reply)

"my Husband's First Wife Is Happy I'm Married To Her Husband" Mercy Aigbeh / Yvonne Okoro / Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.