Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,307 members, 7,967,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Fiance Says Am Fat. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Says Am Fat. (37715 Views)

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by yme1(f): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^^^see match making don start cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2010
lol.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by chika98: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
fantababy:

Am still rereading all the posts and am laughing. Let me clarify some stuffs:

1. Thank you kabukabu for the pictures, am a 5.4 and my shape is similar to the number 2 picture.

2. My fiance is not marrying me for my papers, I am a canadian citizen, and he is a british citizen. He recently relocated back to Nigeria to set up an interior decor business which is doing very well.

3. I asked for the opinion of Nairalanders because I wanted to see things from different angles and get various views.

4. Am actually very pretty, I won 2nd runner up Miss Fego while  at secondary school.  cheesy

5. We both love ourselves sincerely, but I think he likes a trophy girl that he can show round to his friends.

6. I had suitors from canada, but none of them matched my standards. Am a christian and I wanted some1 with the same faith and values as me.

7. And am not a desperado. He was the one pushing for marriage this yr cos he wants to settle down before his 28th b.day in March.

Case closed! Now good and best of wishes to you and your marriage.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2010
funkybaby:

exactly!

for all we know, she might have massive thighs, big upper hands or a big backside which might not be porportional to her body/height.

Big backsides and big thighs are for men who can handle a real woman, like our ancestors of old, not the sack of bones which , *make I no talk.

Bones are for dogs, meat is for men!  grin grin grin grin grin

@OP: I am glad ure smiling at least, just keep doing that and keep a positive mental attitude, do u know how many people would love you for you? Jeez, selling yourself short u are!  grin
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by tolutara: 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2010
follypimpi:

Hater  tongue  grin

Abi folly?, she ask for advise, we gave and now she claims she is laughing at our comments, Good for her now she needs to look in the Mirror and smile to herself.

Me I no get problem, my hubby can't keep his hands off me, why do u think i born 3 pikins in 4 years, abeg. and I am still a size 4 US with no Stretch marks and a flat belly. so to each his own, I am out! wink
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by fmone: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
Since you said you prayed about it before you said yes, I believe you must have received conviction from God that he is your 'Mr. Right'. I would advise that you go back to God and first sort it out through prayers because " what God ordains, He sustains"

Also, you would need to go for Counselling to sort out the underlining issues at hand. And if you don't mind here is a link
www.bisiadewale.com or call +23456457013
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by ritaNL: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2010
Yme mind yoursef oo, na crime make I help my sister wey one yeye guy no appericate ?                                                                                                      
fantababy:

@
rita@NL, I live in Ottawa. LOL!
  Fanta I live in Toronto, maybe you should come to a place where we have higher concentration of our najia broda, that means i'm invisiting you to Toronto wink but no problem still just take it easy on yourself  love will find you. Am a lady oo n I no dey toast you ooo,  But you can holla whenever you are in Toronto and if you need a friend to talk to, you gat me.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by kreem7(m): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2010
There are many solutions for fatty body. Adyys products will slim her 100%
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2010
Haba Tolutara,
did u read my previous reply, I appreciated u all for ur advice.
You have all given (especially u) really good advice.
Your various advices have actually made me stronger and now I know what to do.
Am not laughing at all ur posts, there are some really funny posts (about 4 of them) that kinda amused me.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by yme1(f): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
rita@NL:

Yme mind yoursef oo, na crime make I help my sister wey one yeye guy no appericate ?
lwkmd grin grin
i am sure the guy wey you go give her go complain say her b, oobs or a, ss too big
abeg look for one swahili guy give am must it be naija? grin
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2010
While typing this post yesterday, I was actually crying.
But after reading all ur comments, I actually feel stronger.
I know I had self esteem issues when I balloned to a size 18, but I have overcome it.
Some ladies are not so outspoken. I am one of those.
Am learning to speak up my emotions.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by follypimpi(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2010
tolutara:

Abi folly?, she ask for advise, we gave and now she claims she is laughing at our comments, Good for her now she needs to look in the Mirror and smile to herself.

Me I no get problem, my follypimpin can't keep his hands off me, why do u think i  born 3 pikins in 4 years, abeg. and I am still a size 4 US with no Stretch marks and a flat belly. so to each his own, I am out! wink

Don't tell every1 why i dey hammer u each time sumfing drops on the floor tongue
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by ritaNL: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2010
Yme you harsh no be small, you better start to dey contact all the single handsome dudes wey you know for our sister b4 I grab your husband give am nao angry
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by sledge406: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
SamMilla (Wherever you are), abeg work on this and move to the JOKE section. Your style  wink grin

As for you OP, I hope you remember to do some bre.ast augumentation and tummy tuck on your way to slimming down  cheesy

Can you also post your pictures while you were sizes 10, 14 and 18 and how come all are in even number Aint dere a size 17
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2010
follypimpi:

Don't tell every1 why i dey hammer u each time sumfing drops on the floor tongue

Silly man, if your wife catch you, na outside you go sleep for 3 days  grin

chika98:

Case closed! Now good and best of wishes to you and your marriage.

Now you see that her post has confirmed what i was trying to explain to both you and dayokanu that :

Her boyfriend might be financially buoyant than her
That he might not be in the relationship for any personal or selfish reason
That he might have decided to stay in Abuja not because he can't afford to leave anywhere else but because he preferred Nigeria.

as for fantababe, like some said, you are the only one with the answers to your questions and i wish you good luck in your future and marriage.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by chika98: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2010
honeric01:

Silly man, if your wife catch you, na outside you go sleep for 3 days  grin

Now you see that her post has confirmed what i was trying to explain to both you and dayokanu that :

Her boyfriend might be financially buoyant than her
That he might not be in the relationship for any personal or selfish reason
That he might have decided to stay in Abuja not because he can't afford to leave anywhere else but before he preferred Nigeria.

as for fantababe, like some said, you are the only one with the answers to your questions and i wish you good luck in your future and marriage.
Even if the above is true; Still doesn't make any difference in this case. She's in for it but like you said she's the only one who can make that decision.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nayah(f): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2010
my dear believe me I know what you're talking about, sometimes it's difficult to accept yourself because some people will compare to another or you don't enter to beauty stereotypes like being ultra slim or having thing features on your face or for some people you are too dark for example. But guess what my dear sister, we are like we are, we just have to cultivate our difference and make them a strengh. I tell you something I'm the darkest one on my family but my relatives doesn't care about it but one day a friend of mine told me: you would have been much more beautiful if you were very light skin as your sisters,and I responded "If you notice my difference then thank God that makes me unique" and she was ashamed, you have to accept as you are and believe in yourself without thinking about the others. Now if you want to get slimmer for your healh i'd say I'm with you but if it's to have a guy or look like what a guy want this is a mistake
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by yme1(f): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2010
rita@NL:

Yme you harsh no be small, you better start to dey contact all the single handsome dudes wey you know for our sister b4 I grab your husband give am nao angry
single brodas full NL here o
i swear if the poster add her yim you go see as them all go rush her
btw i dont have a particular hussy but as a good samarithan am willing to let one to her if she needs it tongue

@poster
life is too short
live your life and Bleep off whosoever does not appreciate u
but i still say lose the weight for your own sake but if you are cool with what you gat then no quams
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by funkybaby(f): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2010
fantababy:

While typing this post yesterday, I was actually crying.
But after reading all your comments, I actually feel stronger.
I know I had self esteem issues when I balloned to a size 18, but I have overcome it.
Some ladies are not so outspoken. I am one of those.
Am learning to speak up my emotions.

wtf!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

that is a UK size 20  shocked

btw: be honest. what is your real size now?
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Olaisrich(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
think before you say i do!
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by honeric01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2010
chika98:

Even if the above is true; Still doesn't make any difference in this case. She's in for it but like you said she's the only one who can make that decision.

We cool, we cool  cool cool
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
@Funky baby,
Am a UK size 12, US Size 10. I still fit into some of US size 12.( UK 14) clothes.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by yme1(f): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2010
funkybaby:

wtf!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

that is a UK size 20  shocked

btw: be honest. what is your real size now?

am as shocked as you too
and that is the reasoin why i said the fiance did nothing wrong
i mean that is too much fat nah(no offense)
even if she doesnt want to do it for the fiance but she should try do it for herself
i mean a U.S size 4 like me dey complain say i fat talk less of 12 lipsrsealed
but she did try tho from size 18 to 12 that is one hell of a weight loss
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by olelle: 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2010
A wise man build his house upon the rock. This marriage will surely fall because it is founded upon the sand - looks, outer flesh etc,
Maybe as you come from Canada, he's holding on to you for that, to get into Canada.
If I were you, I would call it quits.
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by funkybaby(f): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2010
fantababy:

@Funky baby,
Am a UK size 12, US Size 10. I still fit into some of US size 12.( UK 14) clothes.

How long ago were you a UK size 20?

so you want us to believe that you shrunk from a UK size 20 to a UK size 12  undecided  undecided

no man will ever complain/tag  a UK size 12 as fat.

sorry. but i think you are not being truthful with your true size.  undecided
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by chika98: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2010
y me:

am as shocked as you too
and that is the reasoin why i said the fiance did nothing wrong
i mean that is too much fat nah(no offense)
even if she doesnt want to do it for the fiance but she should try do it for herself
i mean a U.S size 4 like me dey complain say i fat talk less of 12 lipsrsealed

A size 4 is fat right? Are you just saying that to get attention or you really mean that?
Why don't you go ahead and lose weight so that you can be a size 0. That is certainly more sexy.

honeric01:

We cool, we cool  cool cool

Yes that we are. smiley
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by follypimpi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2010
honeric01:

Silly man, if 1 your wives catch you, na outside you go sleep for 3 days  grin

They don't mind sharing me jare,is it a crime not to be stingy ? Am just a cheerfull giver now
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by Nayah(f): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
looooool now people are revealing their size ohhhh!! lol I don't really have an idea since in France this is completely different it's about S for small so 34-36 then medium 38-40  large 42-44 abd XL extra large 46-48
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by ritaNL: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
Fanta abeg show me your picture cos me I no no how size 12 take be oo, be like say I fat pass you sef. I wan see your pix to know whether I get hope or not . cry  cry
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by follypimpi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
chika98:

A size 4 is fat right? Are you just saying that to get attention or you really mean that?
Why don't you go ahead and lose weight so that you can be a size 0. That is certainly more sexy.

No mind y-me paper weight  grin Me still think size 8 uk rocks
Re: My Fiance Says Am Fat. by funkybaby(f): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2010
y me:

which is the very reason why i think she is not being honest about her present dress size

if really she shrunk from a UK size 20 to a UK size 12, her bobo should be praising her to high heavens and not the other way round undecided

a UK size 20 is massive  lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keeps Showing Me Chats Of A Guy Asking Her Out. / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Daniel Asaya Comes Out As Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.