Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians (30233 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by princechurchill(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by segzysexy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku Abubakar is the Man for the Job. He sounds more competent than Mr buhari.

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by greaterlove001: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Great outing it was for Atiku & Obi I must confess. Wishing them all the best at the pool.

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by JustBeYourselfO: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Anyways ATIKU/OBI i stand for.

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by omonaijiria: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bmc over 2 you

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by OMNIVIRUS(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
This article was captivating... nice read

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Frankbaro(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Only an idiot will vote Buhari and his rudderless APC

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Bolo12: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2019

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
AmuDimkpa:
I watched it on YouTube and I must say I was impressed with Atiku. He came across as a highly intelligent man who knows his onions. Obi on his part showed he was a competent vice to Atiku. They are not perfect but if Nigerians want to move forward and save the country, then, they must take the step and embrace these two men. Arise people of conscience and vote out people who remain docile while thousands are killed in their ancestral homes. Anybody from middle belt who votes for Buhari doesn’t value life and people who support this man who doesn’t value lives of Nigerians because they don’t belong to his religious sect don’t have any form of conscience .
I agree with you,at the moment I think they are both the best amongst the thieves
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by erico2k2(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bolo12:

They are intelligent, solving problems with pure proper logic
With examples something PMB lack

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by overall90: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
From loss to profits.
and another slogan is born
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
discusant:
Hyper corruption, Boko Haram and herdsmen violence persist because Nigeria practices a monstrous type of unitary governance system.

Once Nigeria is politically restructured, with true and fiscal federalism returned to Nigeria, hyper corruption, Boko Haram and herdsmen violence shall disappear.

Atiku pledges to restructure Nigeria politically.
For how long will he restructure Nigeria? This is a political jimmic. As PMB is finding it difficult to solve Nigeria problems, same thing will be applicable.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Bolo12: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Frankbaro:
Only an idiot will vote Buhari and his rudderless APC
Only slowpoke will vote Atiku and treasury looting PDP.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by TEDHorsePower: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
The best team

Back2Daura cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Iyajison: 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Case settled

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
segzysexy:
Atiku Abubakar is the Man for the Job. He sounds more competent than Mr buhari.
It is not Jubril al Sudan again?
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by AzizG550(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
I was never an Atiku fan or supporter but after yesterday's town hall meeting/interview I became fully and wholly Atikulated. Atiku's comprehensive explanations and proposed solutions to our problems showed me that experience is way better than intelligence. I never knew that Atiku is this smart and sound, Thank God he finally had the opportunity to address Nigerians. No need to shower praises on Peter Obi cos we all know that the guy is an Economic genius. IN AS MUCH AS THE LOW BUDGET CHRISTIANA AMANPOUR CALLED KADIRI AHMED tried to pull them down with her attacks and accusations but Baba humbled her. If you are not Atikulated by now Bros you are an agent of Backwardness.

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by otipoju(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
What's the difference between zombies and BMCs, pls I'm new in this forum undecided
Can some1 expanciate?

BMC are the staff of Buhari Media crew who get paid 30k a month to be online defending Buhari and attacking PDP.

The zombies are APC fans who have been brain washed by the propaganda machine of the APC and unable to see through their Hypocrisy and incompetence

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
princechurchill:
Buhari is a failure
What of
FEBRURARY FIRST BUHARI
&
SECONDUS SECURE SECOND ATIKU?
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by coputa(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku all the way for a new Nigeria with equal opportunities
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
What's the difference between zombies and BMCs, pls I'm new in this forum undecided
Can some1 expanciate?
You have gotten admission to :
Department of Ignorance
PDP University of Desperation
ATIKUOBI Campus
Nairaland street.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by gaskiyamagana: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Somtitous:
In all fairness the duo were excellent and complimented each other well and respectfully!

That are two thinkers with proven track records!

I must say the way Atiku avoided questions aimed at his personality or against OBJ and was respectful to PMB shows he is a leader and a unifier!

Obi is just too good and his ability to simplify complicated things is God's gift!

May God use them to liberate us from APC
Brainwash Department
PDP University of Desperation
ATIKUOBI Campus
Atikuloosing street
P. O. Box 022019 .
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by DonEd(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Biased, Rubbish and paid analysis.

I am really disappointed that people are applauding the mediocre performance put in by these two men, who were not straightforward or honest with their replies.

It is unfortunate that the hypocritical Nigerians in general including the presenter who ran the show still don't have an idea what governance should be about.

So u would call the performance of ur beloved president applauding? A forum where your beloved president barely understood simple questions thrown at him and his vice had to bail him out at every instance. A forum where it was clear that ur beloved president has poor comprehension skills and u have the silly guts to compare with that of Atiku and his Vice.

I wonder what's really blinding you BMCs.

Making the mistake of 2015 in 2019 will be
the abomination of the century.

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Can some1 expanciate?

Zombies on this forum don't think, they are programmed to give one particular answer to a wide range of issues. You cannot reason with them because they are programmed. BMC's are Buhari's online paid agents. They earn 30k every month to defend Buhari. You can always see them spamming everywhere with pro Buhari pictures and comments. Even when Buhari goofs, instead of hiding, they come out to defend him cos their 30k every month is measured per post. I think N50 kobo per post.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Phumphum: 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
#Atikulated. Cogent, intelligent, lively, successful. APCorruption must be angry and jittery
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by oklandlo: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hahahahhahaha they are shaking like lizard.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Chrisemeka1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Honestly typing, Buhari is quite a good man.... BUT just like in 2015, considering the way things are and the status of this country, Atiku and Obi are the particular fitted persons for the presidential position.

They are the pATIKUlar candidates that we need. Leave politicking and tribalism aside.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
DonEd:

So u would call the performance of ur beloved president applauding? A forum where your beloved president barely understood simple questions thrown at him and his vice had to bail him out at every instance. A forum where it was clear that ur beloved president has poor comprehension skills and u have the silly guts to compare with that of Atiku and his Vice.

I wonder what's really blinding you BMCs.

Making the mistake of 2015 in 2019 will be
the abomination of the century.
The problem with you guys is joining unrelated issues, where there is none. My comment was about Atiku's woeful performance, attack it and leave Buhari alone.

And sense is far from you for calling me BMC
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by CrestMan: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Can some1 expanciate?

What a savage question!!!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by infogenius(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
otipoju:

BMC are the staff of Buhari Media crew who get paid 30k a month to be online defending Buhari and attacking PDP.

The zombies are APC fans who have been brain washed by the propaganda machine of the APC and unable to see through their Hypocrisy and incompetence

I love this response. It clearly answers the question
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by lastdongidi: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Like the Adage says, He who lie will surely steal,which Implies a known thief is just an excellent Lair.. Because they say doesnt mean they will do and if they do it has to be of great benefit to them and theirs..
Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/how-atiku-abubakar-and-peter-obi-sold-their-candidacy-to-nigerians/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Staff (Photo) / If Buhari's Supporters In 2011 Were Not Fascists, Obidients' Aren't - Shehu Sani / Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.