Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:03 AM

How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians (30292 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by GentleMoney: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
charleff512:
Abeg when una go settle minimum wage matter?
Hmm..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by PointZerom: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Cyoung4real:
Hey gawd. buharo is a full time dullard. Just take a look at the closeness between him and osibanjo grin grin grin

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Pearlbaby(m): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
chequemate:
SOWORE stood a class out.. Revolutionary and unambiguous. These guys were only busy spewing rhetorics. AAC all the way!
U are alone ooo
#ATIKUOBI
ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by franudi: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
I was having headache before the Atiku \Obi the candidate show. The headache disappeared after the show as if Nigeria is good already. Atikulate my brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Tareq1105: 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Somtitous:
In all fairness the duo were excellent and complimented each other well and respectfully!

They are two thinkers with proven track records!

I must say the way Atiku avoided questions aimed at his personality or against OBJ and was respectful to PMB shows he is a leader and a unifier!

Obi is just too good and his ability to simplify complicated things is God's gift!

May God use them to liberate us from APC

Obi the great liar.

Obi said he brought International Breweries to Nigeria and the idiots were clapping.

When you get home ask your parents the year International Breweries came into Nigeria.

I don't blame you Pdp goats because History is not taught anymore in our schools.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by ekesoft(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
As he day hot.... Nairalanders buy more data at a cheaper rate to continue reading politics post on nairaland.... # glo

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by JubiGold(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
with d way dey SPK u know they are Fake and 419.... Iam not losing sleep ovr Atiku chance. They are simply no match to Buhari.
2023 is pmb. u can shove tat to ya ass
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by JJOF(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
What's the difference between zombies and BMCs, pls I'm new in this forum undecided
Can some1 expanciate?
All BMCs or BMOs are zombies, but not all zombies are BMCs.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Jgovt(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
AMEN
jantofubu:
FTC

Third FTC in a row...

I dedicate this FTC to both buhari and atiku... Dear lord let the best candidate with good intentions to move Nigeria forward win...

Even if it's none of these 2 giants.... Dear God this is not too much to ask for ...

Amen
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by baganas: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Somtitous:
In all fairness the duo were excellent and complimented each other well and respectfully!

I must say the way Atiku avoided questions aimed at his personality or against OBJ and was respectful to PMB shows he is a leader and a unifier!

Obi is just too good and his ability to simplify complicated things is God's gift!

This is Nigeria and talk is cheap. If you base your choice on talk then politicians have lot of it for you. In the part of my country we've long pass that level. We have other means of identifying good leaders
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by forinclay: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Somtitous:

AMEN
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by DonEd(m): 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
The problem with you guys is joining unrelated issues, where there is none. My comment was about Atiku's woeful performance, attack it and leave Buhari alone.

And sense is far from you for calling me BMC
You sound pained.

Kpele
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by banio: 6:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Atiku is a loser if you don't know,Alh Muhammad Buhari's incompetence is far better than Atiku's best performance and God won't allow Alh Muhammad Buhari to lose this coming election because is better than the rest, if you like waste your vote tongue I already know whom am voting for so nothing can change that.

How much was bag of rice in January 2015 ?.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by samdigo90: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
anyone that is ATIKULATED or SAI BABAED is a BLOODY FOOL. 60 years of independence you dont have light, water, food, infrastructure, schools hospital and yet you are jumping up and down and saying im atikulated nonsense. The same atiku that stole your money, and those his political thug friends like saraki that are earning more money in salary alone than the president of the America. you better vote a third party, or you will be poor forever. These your leaders are fools. you are a fool for supporting them.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Somtitous:

AMEN and AMEN in JESUS NAME.
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by CaptainGOOD: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
CrestMan:

What a savage question!!!!! grin cheesy
grin
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by CaptainGOOD: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Shayetet13:

Zombies on this forum don't think, they are programmed to give one particular answer to a wide range of issues. You cannot reason with them because they are programmed. BMC's are Buhari's online paid agents. They earn 30k every month to defend Buhari. You can always see them spamming everywhere with pro Buhari pictures and comments. Even when Buhari goofs, instead of hiding, they come out to defend him cos their 30k every month is measured per post. I think N50 kobo per post.

Thank u very much grin
Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by Carlyscales: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
chequemate:
SOWORE stood a class out.. Revolutionary and unambiguous. These guys were only busy spewing rhetorics. AAC all the way!
Do u actually believe that Sowere will won his ward in this elections?

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by lonelydora: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
What's the difference between zombies and BMCs, pls I'm new in this forum undecided
Can some1 expanciate?

Answer to your question

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi Sold Their Candidacy To Nigerians by CaptainGOOD: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
lonelydora:

Answer to your question

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Zungeru Power Plant Project. / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu, Amaechi At War Over 3,000 Statutory Delegates / Caption This Photo Of Uduaghan, Ibori And Okowa All Of Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.