Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,254 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Never Wanted To Be A Rapper – M.I Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Wanted To Be A Rapper – M.I Abaga (339 Views)

I Never Wanted A Wife In Entertainment Industry – Banky W / Rapper M.I Abaga’s Girlfriend Eniola Mafe Spark Engagement Rumours / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Wanted To Be A Rapper – M.I Abaga by HossanaDonHozzy: 6:06am On Feb 01, 2019
The popular African award winning music Rapper M.I Abaga makes it clear that he never wanted to become a rapper.

He revealed this during an interview in Jos, the Choc City Boss said that all that he needed was to be able to atleast feed and care for his family.

“As long as I can feed myself, take care of my family and be happy, I’m a very private person.

M.I who is currently switching into movie industry said he don’t believe acting is for everybody.

“I want to approach it from a production standpoint. I’ve been a fan of movies, although never wanted to enter as an actor.

With my skill set, I need talented directors, writers and support them . We have an exciting script and it’s going to be a movie that everyone would want to watch” he explained. https://iTunes9ja.com/i-never-wanted-to-be-a-rapper-m-i-abaga/

Re: I Never Wanted To Be A Rapper – M.I Abaga by pointblank247(m): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2019
Contradictions
Re: I Never Wanted To Be A Rapper – M.I Abaga by Kingpee2(m): 6:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Why did you change your destiny then if you didn’t want to be a rapper?
Re: I Never Wanted To Be A Rapper – M.I Abaga by Redoil: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2019
A failed one indeee Short man
Re: I Never Wanted To Be A Rapper – M.I Abaga by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2019
MI ABAGA no other baga....one of the great in Nigerian rap scene

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s “fall” Now The Longest Charting Nigerian Song On The US Billboard / Toolz Wants Another Baby, Month After Giving Birth / Comic Actor, Jigan Babaoja Gifts Baba Suwe With Cash For His Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.