Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,758 members, 7,886,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. (887 Views)

I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by kollinzgee(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
I cant cope with a wife that cant doggy,cowgirl,suck dick ,69,twerk,talk dirty. for the rest of my life.....no no no i love a badgirl wife but she must be faithful my taste though no hard feelings....
Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by MJBOLT: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
visit the nearest night club,i'm sure you will find one there

kollinzgee:
I cant cope with a wife that cant doggy,cowgirl,suck dick ,69,twerk,talk dirty. for the rest of my life.....no no no i love a badgirl wife but she must be faithful my taste though no hard feelings....
Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:
get a virgin and teach her.

2 Likes

Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by marvin906(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:

dude if your girl isn't bad teach her to be bar for you

Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by Jikson1(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
I will give one for you. But after one day you will run for your life

1 Like

Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by PaulAris: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:
You sure you can cope with all these?
You not the "2 minute" man are you?

As much as your demand for the attributes you desire in your kind of woman, so also the woman will desire traits n tactics for her kind of man to have.
So the question is, have you also got what your "type of woman" will want?
I don't know why my mind keeps telling me you don't tho. lol
Cheers! anyways

1 Like

Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by lincsnuel: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
OP, it'd be better you marry a good girl and teach her the bad ways! cheesy

N.B: Pls be careful while teaching her the bad ways oo cos generally, females learn faster... If you're unlucky to marry an "Adventura" who is a novice and who teach her to master her skills, you might end up releasing a monster who will be hard to wield. The end result is a Nymphomaniac!! sad

Be careful bro.

1 Like

Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by nymphomaniac(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
lincsnuel:
OP, it'd be better you marry a good girl and teach her the bad ways! cheesy

N.B: Pls be careful while teaching her the bad ways oo cos generally, females learn faster... If you're unlucky to marry an "Adventura" who is a novice and who teach her to master her skills, you might end up releasing a monster who will be hard to wield. The end result is a Nymphomaniac!! sad

Be careful bro.
so u must mention me ba?
Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by lincsnuel: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
nymphomaniac:
so u must mention me ba?

Wow! NL has that moniker?

Bro nor vex oo...

1 Like

Re: I Like A Bad Girl For A Wife.. by Mrachiever(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
kollinzgee:
Kindly visit Allen roundabout at Ikeja and thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Student Burnt Beyond Recognition (video) / How To Read Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend Whatsapp Messages Without Them Knowing / Lady In Shock After She Found Out Her Boyfriend Of Seven Years Got Married Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.