Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,776 members, 7,921,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Dating Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Without Sex (886 Views)

Long Dating Without Marriage Is Destiny Wastage / Dating Without Texting Is The Absolute Best (opinion) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Without Sex by Apeshy101(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2019
Based on personal experience I've come to realise that most girls don't really understand what it means to have boyfriend.

Having a boyfriend is a sexual relationship.
I cant date a girl who I'm not intimately attached to.
You can't have a boyfriend and claim premarital sex is against your religious belief, no! Why have a boyfriend in the first place.

Having a boyfriend is not financial empowerment, you were living fine before you met him, he is not your atm.!

Why do girls feel you have an edge over them after sex? Like they have done you a favour! and you have to return the favour monetarily

Hell no! We both enjoyed it I owe you nothing.
You are not a prostitute

You argue that if I love you, I shouldn't be concerned about sex. Let me ask, if sex is not a proof of love, why does cheating hurt?

I rest my case!
Ladies be wise!
Re: Dating Without Sex by Deicide: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
What is this thread about

2 Likes

Re: Dating Without Sex by Buharimustgo16F: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
That was then not Now again
Re: Dating Without Sex by Randy100: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
I am for team #zip it up#
Re: Dating Without Sex by shege45: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Apeshy101:
Based on personal experience I've come to realise that most girls don't really understand what it means to have boyfriend.

Having a boyfriend is a sexual relationship.
I cant date a girl who I'm not intimately attached to.
You can't have a boyfriend and claim premarital sex is against your religious belief, no! Why have a boyfriend in the first place.

Having a boyfriend is not financial empowerment, you were living fine before you met him, he is not your atm.!

Why do girls feel you have an edge over them after sex? Like they have done you a favour! and you have to return the favour monetarily

Hell no! We both enjoyed it I owe you nothing.
You are not a prostitute

You argue that if I love you, I shouldn't be concerned about sex. Let me ask, if sex is not a proof of love, why does cheating hurt?

I rest my case!
Ladies be wise!
permit me to screenshot this. I love this write up
Re: Dating Without Sex by Apeshy101(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2019
shege45:
permit me to screenshot this. I love this write up
Sure
Re: Dating Without Sex by KCEE11(m): 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
I just have one question for you....... If you and your girlfriend must sex according to you.....so tell me if you don't end Up marrying her you move again to another girl.... So now maybe the girl got, you happen to be third boy friend..... Would you be happy knowing that she has slept with three different guys for countless times before you........ To me ur post is trash,..... Sex based on what...... Tomorrow you dump her through text message and look for another victim,.....Ladies be wise don't throw urself freely to any guy, cos wen you do certain respect for you is lose...... Be wise.
I rest my case too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Without Sex by tee59(f): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
Orisirisi for nairaland. Mtchewww.
Re: Dating Without Sex by catalan15(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
That was then not Now again
lols.....
Re: Dating Without Sex by Apeshy101(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2019
KCEE11:
I just have one question for you....... If you and your girlfriend must sex according to you.....so tell me if you don't end Up marrying her you move again to another girl.... So now maybe the girl got, you happen to be third boy friend..... Would you be happy knowing that she has slept with three different guys for countless times before you........ To me ur post is trash,..... Sex based on what...... Tomorrow you dump her through text message and look for another victim,.....Ladies be wise don't throw urself freely to any guy, cos wen you do certain respect for you is lose...... Be wise.
I rest my case too.

So in summary, boyfriend/girlfriend relationship which is a sexual relationship shouldn't involve sex?

Like I said earlier, you dont to engage in sex why engage in a sexual relationship in the first place?

This is pure hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do Nlanders / Bride Goes On Her Knee To Greet Guest At A Wedding / What Happens To Your Body If You Avoid These List Of Foods Within 10days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.