Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,539 members, 7,948,063 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

4ee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4ee's Profile / 4ee's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / Re: The Experience Lagos 2012 by 4ee: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
I was at 'the experience 2012' and overall it was good.

Kudos to the organizers for ensuring that security was adequate for the crowd,providing enough projectors for those outside the main venue and that there were enough chairs(I got there at about 10pm and there were still chairs to sit). I am happy that we took time to pray for Nigeria and the body of Christ too.

The sound system in the overflow (where i sat)was not very clear and echo from the main venue was heard from our side too. Also i expected to hear different genres of gospel music not just 'worship kinda' songs. grin

I experienced God's presence and loved it.
Nairaland / General / Re: What Is Wrong In Asking Someone "How Was Your Night?" by 4ee: 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
I find the question 'How was your night' offending(i think it is too personal)and most times just answer some of my colleagues -fine for the sake of peace. Other times, when asked i repeat 'how was your night' in a manner that makes them know i do not like the question grin
However, i have told some of them that i do not like the question and they do not ask me such again.
Nairaland / General / Re: Tehn Is One Year Old - Hooray!!! by 4ee: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
God bless everyone who contributed in cash and kind.

Please someone should tell me what 'first/second /third(whatever number) to comment' on various threads mean or what it signifies angry
Politics / Re: Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion by 4ee: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2012
Oh no,this is so shocking. shocked
May his soul rest in peace and May God avenge his death on all those who contributed to the chaos in Kano and other parts of Nigeria in any way.
May God comfort his family on this loss. Amen.
Politics / Re: 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide by 4ee: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2012
I read this news and was shocked -see link below:
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2012/jan/05/national-05-01-2012-002.html

So FEC thinks about 100,000 people to a bus will help in anyway.
From the past, those buses may never even see the light of day.

I wonder why they did not think about the consequences of removing subsidy and proffer solutions before making living conditions of more than 90% of the population worse. angry
Family / Re: Would You Go For A Low-key Marriage Ceremony? (you, Spouse, Parents And Siblings) by 4ee: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2011
I would love a low key wedding with at most 100 people grin but my family members from my father's side alone already make a big wedding.

I attended a friend's wedding this year -very low key with about fifty people(including children that accompanied their parents). She told me about it 4 days to the wedding and also asked if i would be coming or not so that proper arrangements can be made.

I enjoyed the short wedding ceremony and the reception too.It was all about the couple and no unnnecessary attention on other 'important people'.
Education / Re: Muslim Students Denied Admission At Oyedepo’s Covenant University by 4ee: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2011
The issue to me here is not that the boy is a muslim but that he filled Muslim/Anglican on his form-that is an integrity issue and if you cannot be truthful while filling an ordinary form,why should the school admit you?

I work in an institution where people's data are checked before approvals are given, and such 'simple; mistake is what make us decline the request of many applicants.

Bottom line-be careful in what you do -you never know what the mistake will cost you.

My advise to the parents of the boy:Since your son was not given admission in CU and you are for quality eduction(which you do not think other schools in Nigeria can offer) ,send the boy abroad if other schools in Nigeria do not meet your standard. It is not by force to attend CU.
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports Sponsored By Auctionexport.com by 4ee: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
Kindly help me check this VIN: JTDBR32E760077711
Thank you
Food / Re: No 1 Fruit Juice In The Market by 4ee: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2011
Chivita- i love the pineapple/coconut flavour smiley
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 4ee: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2011
Thanks Earthrealm smiley
God bless you
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 4ee: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2011
Kindly help me check this VIN- 2T1BR32E57C750597
Thanks
Politics / Re: Should We Print Our Election Materials Abroad? by 4ee: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
No, we should not.
If the reason for printing abroad is to curb malpractices,then that cannot be achieved because same people the papers are being "hidden" from will find a way to still cheat. grin

If the papers are printed here and the right security provided, things will go as planned.
Politics / Re: Breaking News: Entire NASS Election Postponed Till Monday April 4 - Jega by 4ee: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
angry  angry  angry
Oh no ,another unnecessary  break and disruption to one's plan for the month
Celebrities / Re: Cd John Is Dead - Light A Candle by 4ee: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
RIP CD John
I will miss your jokes and lovely voice sad

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.