Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

4element's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4element's Profile / 4element's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by 4element: 12:56pm On Oct 13
BabaIbo:
I graduated few years ago. I searched for job but I couldn't get one so I accepted a teaching job that pays 30k jus to keep myself busy whole working and praying toward a better one.

I have been able to raise 150k from my one year salary.

Now I'm above 30, thoughts and worries has been running through my mind recently.

Actually I have a plan of raising enough capital to start a viable business but as you can see from my present salary, it will take time to make enough saving that will be OK for my planned business

Nairalanders please which business can I do or start with 150k to 200k? Please advice a brother
What do you have in mind? get in touch with me and will see how I can help you or partner with you.
Romance / Re: No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says by 4element: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
You are beautiful, and real African lady, really want to know you more
Politics / Re: No Group Has A Right To Ask A Section Of The Country To Leave - Presidency by 4element: 12:31am On May 18, 2022
The fedral Government of Nigeria must understand the meaning of fedration. if different people comes together and as time goes on, some people who are fed up of the fedration can leave the union that makes them become part of the fedration. For example. there are maany group or nation that came together and formed soviet Union or soviet fedration. but as time goes on many groups left the fedration and formed their own countries like Ukrain, Luthian etc.
Yoruba kingdom, bright of Biafra and Northern kingdom, came together to form Fedral republic of Nigeria. Now that the system are no more fedration. Head of Police, military, navy, airforce, sea port, airport, all are heads by the Northerner. Can we call this fedration. including head of imigration and custom? is this fedration?
Government should know that they are not talking to illitrates.
Politics / Re: Abducted Abuja-Kaduna Train Victims: Pay Ransom To Terrorists, Gumi Tells FG by 4element: 9:01am On May 14, 2022
We should please stop this man call Gumi. How can a man who called himself a clergy be an agent to kidnappers. He can not deny having direct contact with boko haram and diferent groups of kidnapper. If the govenment paid the kidnappers and they realse the peope. will that stop them kidnapping another group of people? will that not encourage bandits to start kidnapping bussiness? Has boko haram stopped kidnapping upon all the ransome Gumi has helped them to collect? Where are the DSS? and all other intelligent units in Nigeria did not fish them out? why can the law maker make a death penality for kidnappers? what has happened to those caught kidnappers? nothing. The more people find out that there is huge money in kidnapping the more the numbers of kidnapper will increase. And more job for Gumi to help the kidnapper to collect the millions either from the Government or from ndividual Nigerias.
Crime / Re: Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) by 4element: 6:47am On May 14, 2022
EFCC should extend their duty to save Nigeria oil and gas stolen by Europe countries of billions of oill barells on daily basis of our crude oil. It is not a secret that oil tanker taken out crude oil from Nigeria without payment or documents from Nigeria Government. EFCC can not deny knowledge of this acts. It is good they are saving Europeans countries from fraud by Yahoo boys as they call them. But what action do they take from the Europeans stealing our crude oil by fraud on daily basis?
Religion / Re: 10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs by 4element: 12:06pm On May 23, 2021
GeneralDae:
Luke 14v12-14.

Then He also said to him who invited Him, “When you give a dinner or a supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives, nor rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid. 13 But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind. 14 And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just.”

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match by 4element: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
mine is May 24
Sports / Re: Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood by 4element: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2019
No matter where you come from, as far as you are a black man, you are Africana, nevermind you nationality, you are Africana, never mind your identity, as far you are a black man. You are Africana. Please let us know whom we are. We should remember that black men are the first people on earth planet

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by 4element: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Let us ask Bola Tinubu his opinion about all this with sowore and DSS (Dictator secret service). After all he used his money to make sure APC (abolishing peaceful co-existence) party win election for Buhari in Yoruba kingdom.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Sowore Mobbed By Excited Family Members And Nigerians After His Release by 4element: 2:04am On Dec 06, 2019
Now that Sowore has been realised, Let the youth gathered together in all states of Nigeria. and start planning 2023 election so that they they take their rightful place in Nigeria government. They should not forget that they are the majority of Nigeria population. Let them start recruiting theyouth from age 18 upward. And cast away the old cabals by vote..

1 Like

Politics / Re: Segun Showunmi Criticizes Dapo Abiodun's Government In Open Letter by 4element: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
smogup:
So you mean Ogun state doesn't have commissioners as of now
Incredible.
Literature / Re: She Is A Ritualist by 4element: 1:34am On Nov 26, 2019
4element:
A good business man/woman must consider insuring his/her good before thinking of profit. The problem is that many goes into business without thinking of way out in case of calamity to their business. Even in europe worker have personal life insurance. should in the case of accident or death. And if something terrible happens, he is covered by insurance. There are many houses in Nigeria without house insurance. I think it high time in Nigeria that the Government should start educating people about the importance of having insurances.
Many people who use charm to protect their shop or houses from thief, according to their believe, should know that charms can not protect their houses from fire accident.
Literature / Re: She Is A Ritualist by 4element: 1:34am On Nov 26, 2019
A good business man/woman must consider insuring his/her good before thinking of profit. The problem is that many goes into business without thinking of way out in case of calamity to their business. Even in europe worker have personal life insurance. should in the case of accident or death. And if something terrible happens, he is covered by insurance. There are many houses in Nigeria without house insurance. I think it high time in Nigeria that the Government should start educating people about the importance of having insurances.
Many people who use charm to protect their shop or houses from thief, according to their believe, should know that charms can not protect their houses from fire accident.
Politics / Re: Guru Maharaj Ji: Tinubu Fit For 2023 Presidency by 4element: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2019
Why don\t we give the young and inteligente youth the chance to move the country forward? people like Sowore and others. Mustit always be those old politician who had made themself billioniers and drawing the country backward every time one of them becomes the president. Before it was police force who maintains law and order during election. Now it is the military they use. Do we know what that mean?
Foreign Affairs / Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by 4element: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2019
The question we should ask is Who created the white people and who created the black people? when you get the true answer to this question. you will know and believe and understand that you can not do anything to what is not under your control or power. Let wisdom guard your mind.. Believe it or not. there is creator.
Politics / Re: Religion Population According To Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria by 4element: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2019
It is easy to know the majority in south west by simply google it out.. Christians are the majority in south west.

Politics / Re: Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot by 4element: 2:14am On Nov 17, 2019
Why can some one say that the south East of Nigeria can not get the presidential post 2023 election? I think that it is time we come out tribal names and remarks,. are we not all Nigerian? does it matter which part of Nigeria you come from before you can be eligible to the post of president of Nigeria?
Please let us wake up from our sleep, and see ourself as one Nigeria. Dont we have the same international passport? and same national anthem.?
Please for the sake of unity and progress of the Nation, Let us face the true and find solution to the problems of the country.
If the people from the south east did not voted for APC in the last election, it is their fundamental right to vote for the party of their chose., that is the consitution of Nigeria. Must one be a member of particular party before one can be eligible to the post of presidency? Nigeria is not one party system.
Yes Nigeria may have many chalenges, she is our country and Mother land, we must come together and work together to fix it, and find solution to our chalenges. Europe will not fix it for us nor American, either from North, south, east and west we are all Nigeria. And that is how we must see each other.
God bless Nigeria.
Politics / Re: Border Closure: Ghana Businesses May Fold Up By The End Of The Year - GCCI by 4element: 1:44am On Nov 17, 2019
That mean Ghana is feeding on Nigeria. very surprised to hear from higher Ghana arthourity that without Nigeria opening their border many Ghana company will become bankrupt. How can we solve this problem? As we are working towards African common market? and African common currency?
I believe this is high time that the elite and educated people from both country should come together and find way to move Africa continent forward. we must find solution to this, for the sake of unity of African continent. I think united we stand, divided we fall. Let us reason together.
Business / Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by 4element: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
!50,000 Naira is more than enough to start snail farming, find out how through the agriculture section of Naira land. You can still have your present job. and do the snail farming bussiness as well. Good luck and Godbless you

1 Like

Business / Re: Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? by 4element: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
!50,000 Naira ismorethan enough to start snail farming, find out how through the agriculture section of Naira land. You can still have your present job and do the snail farming bussiness as well. luck and Godbless you good

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her by 4element: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Since I was a little boy, Ihave been hearing that "Every day for the thief, one day for the owner" Iam sorry the the children, wivies and family of the a fecteted lectures. And I think this will let those who have not been exposed stop the ungodly actions of molesting the student. Like will continue to say, Every days for the thief, One day for the owner. Lecturer please do to others as you want others to do toyour children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) by 4element: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2019
They dont know how to resist the devil, that is why they can not control their sexual desire. If Pastors misbehaves. that does not mean there´s no true men of God. The Pastor can commit sins, but the word of God still remain pure. Thou shall not commit adultry still remain holy in the word of God. They allneed to repent

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.