Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:56 AM

4gdiamonds's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4gdiamonds's Profile / 4gdiamonds's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: Can Washing The Face With A Virgin's Fresh Menstrual Flow Cure Pimples? by 4gdiamonds: 12:41am On Nov 13, 2011
WTH? ewwwwwwww
Health / Re: Two Times In One Month by 4gdiamonds: 12:38am On Nov 13, 2011
it happens sometimes and it doesn't necessarily mean something bad but it's not something you want to happen either. It happens during times when one is extremely stressed out or having other medical problems. She should check with her medical doctor.
Romance / Spending The Night For The First Time? by 4gdiamonds: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2011
So we'll be going away together for a few days  next week which means sleeping and waking up to each other in the morning and I'm nervous.
I've never spent the night with him (we've been dating for 7 months)
Things I'm most nervous about
1. What if i snore really bad and he notices
2. What to wear to bed
3. taking a #2 in the toilet while he's in the room (we're staying at a hotel)
4. I'm a very restless sleeper
5. Those unconscious things people do when they sleep like pass gas lol
6. morning breath :-(
Romance / Re: He Said I Love You by 4gdiamonds: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2011
thanks everyone I appreciate all the feedback. I did tell him that not saying it doesn't mean I don't care it just means I need more time to evaluate what I really feel for him. I also explained that love is a big deal to me and isn't a word that I just randomly throw around because it sounds cute, but it appears he just wanted the fairy tale "I love you too" to boost his ego. They say us women are the emotional ones smh I think men just hide it better most but not all of the time wink
Romance / He Said I Love You by 4gdiamonds: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2011
Very early on in the relationship he said "I love you" to me and I didn't say it back to him because I felt like it was too soon.
I wasn't in love with him yet and I refused to deceive him because I knew when I really felt it that I would say so.

Now here's the problem. ever since that day he said it and I didn't say it back to him he has been acting strange. The calls stopped coming and the amount of attention he gives me has significantly reduced. The way he is actin is making it difficult for me to love him the way I should since he now distances himself from me. What is the problem here? Is he mad because I didn't say it back? Should I have just lied to him? Men are so hard to understand sometimes and I'm ready to give up. His attitude is making it hard for me now.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.