Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,266 members, 7,925,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

4urlove's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4urlove's Profile / 4urlove's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Romance / Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^^^, grin grin, yeah, just saw that. thanks. kip it locked to that blog for your dating and romance tips, wink
Romance / Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^^^, sister u mean? you are most welcome. Anytime!
Romance / Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2011
^^^^, COLD, HOT, NEW MUSK FOR WOMEN, ELIZABETH ARDEN, FAIRCHILD, The last one makes a lot of sense.
Romance / Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2011
@toluxa1, perfume get levels, depends on your pocket. how much are you budgeting for it? i mean, within what range of money?
Literature / Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 4urlove: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2011
Its a pity that up till now, i have not yet received any feed back from anyone here, This is not fair.

1 Like

Romance / Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2011
@toluxa1, she loves wrist watches? i would v advisd u get her one. Bt since she jst got 1 lately, i advice u get her a perfume(a very nice 1) 4 xmas and mayb a wrist watch 4 val, good luck.
Literature / Re: Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers by 4urlove: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2011
I am really glad that this topic has come up, You guys are doing a good job
@larrywiz, i just followed you,
@lilyjo, wat a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful color combination you have there, i love taht write up on Things you should TRY HARD NOT to do even when it seems , well hard, good job
@kaydkay, i have just shared your link but can you get novels by BEETY NEELS? preferably, WISHES WITH THE CANDLES?
@mynewhite, you have got a really matured site there. i just liked you on facebook.
@afroxyz, i have also liked your write ups.
@oluchi, i have also commented on one of your posts.
@ all, mine is http://ddatingzone..com
The name tells you all there is to it, Get relationship and romance tips to keep your passion aflame, enjoy

1 Like

Romance / Re: What's The Best Christmas Gift To A Partner? by 4urlove: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
The best gift to give your woman this xmas? Flowers!!! colour? depends on the gal's favorite,
The best gift to give your man this xmas? His self esteem! Through your gift of a higher self-esteem, he will know just how much he means to you, Get tips from http://ddatingzone..com
Romance / Re: Torn Between Two Guys: by 4urlove: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2011
hmmmmm, my dear, d devil u knw is a thousand times better dan d angel u don't. Have u heard dat b4? If fighting wit ur guy is ur prblm, dn knw now dat fights and arguments are normal in evry r/ship. If ur prblm is him nt showin affection, den start showing him affection. Look 4 ways to rekindle d fire if u sincerly love him,
No mata hw lng it wil take, u wil finaly hv to choose. Mayb u shld go tru ds article, gues it was specialy made 4 u. http://success-foryourlove..com
Romance / Re: Am I Being Stuppid\played? by 4urlove: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2011
She's not in any way being silly. She's only acting d way she is bc she's in love. My dear, i believe promises made should b respected. Did he nt make a promise b4 leaving? Did he kip it? Y shld she kip hers when d guy didn't? She's 27? 27? And she dey consida to wait? 4 who? I think she shudnt wait anymor,  Go bk to d dating world. Move on!

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.