Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,918 members, 7,945,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

4urMind's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4urMind's Profile / 4urMind's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Age Demographic by 4urMind: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
didn't find my age bracket lipsrsealed
Investment / Re: How Do I Report Scammers? Binary Investment Whatsapp Group by 4urMind: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2020
There should be a system to disable these lot when identified. If not innocent people will still fall.
Lala let's take to front page

1 Like

Family / Re: Prince Onyeka Eze’s First Set of Twins Melvin & Mavia Celebrate 6th Birthday by 4urMind: 6:10pm On May 23, 2020
AMvanquish:
Wow. What are the Odds. Beautiful Family..
MONEY
Romance / Re: 25 Truthful Reasons Why Women Cheat So Easily by 4urMind: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
on point
Romance / Re: Question by 4urMind: 5:46am On Nov 20, 2013
ogugua88:

A woman should get married when she's ready. Women are ready to marry at different times; it depends on the person. So, there is no perfect or ideal age. However, statistics show that those who marry early are less successful than those who wait. They're more likely to be unemployed, more likely to not finish school, more likely to use federal assistance (depending on the country), and more likely to live in poverty/lower classes.

The likelihood of an 18 or 19-year-old being financially stable for marriage and starting a family is usually slim. There are people who marry young and do okay, but there are many who do it and suffer. So, young marriage isn't something I'd advise to a sibling or anyone else for that matter.

in as much as I like to agree with u, I beg to disagree. u sound too bias in generating ur points pardon me. if I don't know better, I will say u av issues with teenage or teenagers.
I tried as much as I could to develop a logical premise for ur argument but I couldn't.

A woman should get married when she's ready. Women are ready to marry at different times; it depends on the person. So, there is no perfect or ideal age.

I absolutely agree with that.

However, statistics show that those who marry early are less successful than those who wait. They're more likely to be unemployed, more likely to not finish school, more likely to use federal assistance (depending on the country) , and more likely to live in poverty/lower classes.

I won't discredit that because there is no reference to the statistics u sited but because it is not a general case as u pointed out. and the word early can be relative.

my question to u;
- how many Nigeria women are "successful" b4 marriage?
- when do university degree become a sole determinant to becoming successful? (base on ur evaluation, u are referring to a degree)
- are u from Nigeria? I avn't heard of the federal assistance given to those who married early as a result become unsuccessful (bring ur argument home)
- is it possible for a 18years old lady to be "successful" and a 35years old lady not to be "successful"?
- should a lady not get married because she didn't go to school?

The likelihood of an 18 or 19-year-old being financially stable for marriage and starting a family is usually slim. There are people who marry young and do okay, but there are many who do it and suffer. So, young marriage isn't something I'd advise to a sibling or anyone else for that matter.

this make me to wonder which country u are from, u seem not to know that in Nigeria the husband pay the bills most times irrespective of the number of degrees the wife has.

your conclusion shows that u base ur whole claim on opinion rather than fact.

moreover, the guy In question didn't say he want to marry th3 girl. cut them a slack pls.
Romance / Re: No Girl Is A Saint by 4urMind: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
geolan: With deep regret I type this inother to educate other guys out there who might wanna fall victim. No girl I repeat No girl is a saint, uve just not gotten her dirty secrets. Real men shouldnt be tied down by love,they should get education,chase their dreams and leave the rest but along the line don't let these descendants of EVE ruin u like they ruined Adam. Once ur a d top of ur career,u can now get to pick one from d flock of sheepsgirls around u. They are just distractions and hindrance to real guys. I give up on them

since the days of adam , man has always face @break and only the strong get over it by force.

u are not the first and u won't be the last. ur anger won't stop wedding from taking place every Saturday. get over it or it gets over u.

and pls channel ur anger to ur heart breaker and not to every women.
Romance / Re: Question by 4urMind: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2013
I thought the guy in question is specific about the problem he want urgent solution, why do we have quack advisers in NL.... performing heart surgery for a toothache. if the guy is 40 and choose to be with 18old girl, how does that make Ethiopia to qualify for champions league?

@op...every guy was one time or the other like u are now, afraid to woo a lady, but most of us overcame that b4 we completed high school. that is not to say u are not normal, just like everything in life, we attain a particular fit at different stages. u must av approached this issue lackadaisically overtime thinking it not important, its as important as u getting a wife.

first of all, build on your confidence level, not just on wooing a lady but in everything in life. placing this for people to advice u is a good step in doing that but it can most times be counter productive especially when u get advises from quacks.

make girls your friend, not just on relationship bases. compliment them but don't make it look as if u are mocking them, ie. don't tell a girl she has a smooth legs when a blind man can tell its a lie.

don't be stingy in ur spending, take them out and discuss general issues, always lead conversions, but try not to be maga

be sure of the kind of girl u want and go for her, girls don't bite, don't always giveup too quick because u are not getting her. remember good things don't come easy.

last but not the least, read good books.

1 Like

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins by 4urMind: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
7A899103
Lagos
looking for beautiful female
Romance / Re: Yah! Give This Kiss A Name! by 4urMind: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
bicycle kick kiss

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.