Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew (26019 Views)

Owo Attack: Women Summon God Of Iron & War To Get Justice For Worshippers / Justus Mogekwu: Ban Christians Without PVCs From Holy Communion / Father Matthew Kukah Is A Bast*rd - Bashir El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew by Shaev7(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
fogechi:
People should not misunderstand himooo.

Its just a way of encouraging people to vote. He CANNOT i mean he CANNOT deny anybody without PVC communion. He does not have such powers.

He wants everybody to participate in the electoral process
Well said! Thanks bro. Priest can never do such... Imagine the manner the poster wrote the news. And he is a Catholic!

1 Like

Re: No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew by Shaev7(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
fogechi:

Oga did u read my post at all. My priest made such comment last week and we laugh over it in church.

Read my post well
The guy no read your post. One of those haters of the Church. When they see opportunity, they open their gutter mouth loud to pollute the public with heresy.

1 Like

Re: No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew by otokx(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
May be a fake news
Re: No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew by Shaev7(m): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ategberoson:

just listen to yourself. you're talking about church law and at the same time exonerating the man mindset speech

you made a statement as what exactly and that's my QST? are you his church member or you were there when he made his speech? what would the church member do if he insist on no PVC, no communion?
His priesthood may be denied because that is not the oath he took before his ordination! The Bishop will act immediately for denying the sacramental right of the lay faithful. I have been reading your replies to the person above but I believe you know what you're doing. Replying you is almost a waste of time.
Let me tell you, a priest was removed just because he blocked letters of complaints from the members to the Bishop when the Bishop discovered years later. Christians are known for peace. Some violent Islam, go to mosque, get radicalized and use perpetrate evils and become menace in our societies. They are the ones suffering (Muslims) yet they still shout Sai buhari, what does that send to you?
If Christians preach violence, the world today would have longed been consumed by men because the fight will be infinite...
Let's not start criticizing the Church (Catholics) it will do us no good. If people like they talk about Catholic, the church remains and will continue to spread the gospel through its missionaries. Many people that criticized the church then had died and the church is almost as old as the world so why waste your time?
The message of today is love, my priest said, if you love Nigeria, the poor, the suffering and the dying around you, get your PVC and vote. Don't shy away from what you know is the truth.!
Re: No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew by philipstanley(m): 5:08am On Feb 04, 2019
The church must vote!
Re: No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew by dodoniyi: 6:00am On Feb 04, 2019
PDP paid useless and corrupt father
Re: No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Does that guarantee heaven?

Re: No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew by Skmoda360(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2019
Pastor calm down oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard / Nigerians Don't Have Conscience And Don't Vote Wisely — Tonto Dikeh / Another Court Orders Emir Sanusi’s Eviction, State High Court Stops Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.